It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank you Metal.

I won't ever forget your Thunder!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Haiti sees first African swine fever outbreak in 37 years

Haiti has its first outbreak of the fatal pig virus African swine fever in 37 years, the World Organisation for Animal Health said, fuelling concerns about the disease's spread in the Americas.

The USDA confirmed Haiti's outbreak last week through testing at its Foreign Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory on Plum Island in New York, the OIE said.

I thought USDA had moved to the brand new BSL-4 in Manhattan, Kansas , but apparently not...

USDA’s Plum Island research complex spared from sale

Perhaps you’re familiar with the USDA’s sprawling, mysterious research complex on Plum Island from our article last year, discussing how researchers there were frantically preparing for the “porkpocalypse,” aka African Swine Flu (remember that virus?). This research facility has long been slated to be shut down, with USDA’s virus research facilities to be moved to a highly secure complex in Manhattan, Kansas. But in the Covid-19 spending bill approved this week, Plum Island got spared from the auction block, in a move that James Bennet at The Washington Post characterizes as Congress working “in confounding ways.”

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Romana Didulo is asking for confirmation of rumours that Australia's Internet has SHUT DOWN?

Any Aussie members able to confirm/deny?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
What more do you need to know? Longest pantomime season ever.

Biden & Johnson Talk Choo Choo Trains as their Countries face Economic & Societal Collapse.

“We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, but they are still lying.” – Attributed to Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

Interesting. The top photo of Boris and JB has what looks like a painting of Washington(?) above the mantel and the bottom photo shows them with a painting of President Trump as Thor with his hammer looking down on Boris and JB. Good Photoshop!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Romana Didulo is asking for confirmation of rumours that Australia's Internet has SHUT DOWN?

I tried this site and it looks like they are having some trouble...

Downdetector Australia

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Moar evidence The Jab Choice Point Window is closing now.

From National Pravda Radio Is The Worst Over? Models Predict A Steady Decline In COVID Cases Through March

Americans may be able to breathe a tentative sigh of relief soon, according to researchers studying the trajectory of the pandemic.

The delta surge appears to be peaking nationally, and cases and deaths will likely decline steadily now through the spring without a significant winter surge, according to a new analysis shared with NPR by a consortium of researchers advising the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I assume that^^^ was unintentionally funny.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I just looked on ADSB flight tracker to see what was mapping over the farm. Twas a cessna 172 with a radar or LIDAR pod on the left wing. But thats what didn't get my attention. I saw an Antonov AN-12 flying about 20 miles north of me, the ADSB says it was from Ukraine. Even more interesting was a P-8 looked like it was intercepting it over Strom Thurmond Lake.

Could be something, maybe nothing. Not every day one sees an Eastern European aircraft in my neck of the woods...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

twitter.com...

George W. Bush has announced he will be fundraising for Liz Cheney's re-election campaign.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Curious

Also, seems twit banners have been changing or changed, many blank again as happened a while back.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Barack Obama
@BarackObama
·
16 Sep
Wishing my friend
@JustinTrudeau
the best in Canada’s upcoming election. Justin has been an effective leader and strong voice for democratic values, and I’m proud of the work we did together."

I don't know what he's been smoking but how can anyone suggest strict lockdowns are 'democratic values'.

I'd love Obama to list those values.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

They could contaminate everything in the snack van for all I Care, just leave our beef & bacon alone!

Nice to see you out & about more Dash!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Have any ccp or ussr citizen rule books handy?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Yes, right next to my toilet seat, for some reason there was a shortage of my usual ass wiping material.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Yes, right next to my toilet seat, for some reason there was a shortage of my usual ass wiping material.

BIG Belly Laugh!

Your Grenade fell directly on my funny bone!

edit on 23-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Cheers Nightflight!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I realised it as soon as i typed it... but let it ride!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

On March 18, Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist and owner and operator of a diagnostics lab, reported to the public in a video produced by Idaho state government’s “Capitol Clarity” project, that he is seeing a massive ‘uptick’ in various autoimmune diseases and cancers in patients who have been vaccinated.

23andMe sold the rights to a drug it developed from its genetic database (Jan 2020)

The drug the company sold to Almirall is a molecule that blocks signals from small proteins that are involved in autoimmune diseases. 23andMe targeted the compound to treat psoriasis, an autoimmune disease that causes red and scaly skin patches.

Autoimmune Diseases

Evergrande Health

Snippets from wiki:

- The group has a mineral water brand Evergrande Spring.

- Evergrande has expanded into solar panels, pig farming, agribusiness, and baby formula.

- Evergrande Health, a listed subsidiary of Evergrande Group.

- "Evergrande Health Group" primarily operates "Evergrande Health Valley" in the retirement apartment community and works with Brigham and Women's Hospital in Massachusetts to manage Hainan's "Boao Evergrande International Hospital".

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Found dead or alive? Imagine over 400K children go missing every year in USA alone... NCSWIC

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join