It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I've seen a few tweets etc. forewarning of people getting hit harder by colds this winter. Here's an example:

BBC

Children might be more susceptible to common illnesses this winter because of "immunity debt" built up during Covid lockdown, Welsh government scientists say

A couple of points from this:

1) Scientists who spoke out against the covid vaccine warned early on that the real impact would come when the winter cold season comes because the vaccine destroyed their natural immunities,

2) Is this an attempt to switch people to getting the flu vaccine as an alternate method of delivering their poisons?

3) Is this putting a marker excuse story in place for when children die from the vaccine?

This is a good example of MSM coordination to push their narrative going? See #9

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147170576 📁
Oct 29 2017 21:30:26 (EST)
Projection
D’s can’t lose control over the black population.
At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
D’s formed the confederate states against freeing slaves.
D’s formed the KKK.
HRC’s mentor is who?
What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
Through the looking glass.
They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls. They missed this in 2016 and desperately attempting to censor now due to CIA cash infusions. This will fail.

edit on 23-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You made me search-THINK-recall .... Why maybe they would want you to have the non stop "mild" symptoms associated with jabs ....

Transient Global Amnesia as a Possible First Manifestation of COVID-19 - NIH

Transient global amnesia

Transient global amnesia is a syndrome of temporary and reversible disruption of short-term memory accompanied by repetitive questioning.

NIH definition

Israel must need a lot of forgetting to do

THUNDER
edit on 9232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

From your link at the NIH:

Evidence of involvement of the nervous system in COVID-19 disease is accumulating. We describe a case of a 53-year-old man presented with classic syndrome of transient global amnesia with symptoms lasting less than 24 hours and mild transient unexplained fever. Workup including brain MRI, electroencephalogram, and chest X ray was negative and the patient was discharged. The day after discharge, the patient started to experience the classic respiratory and systemic COVID-19 illness and was eventually readmitted with hypoxic respiratory failure and positive COVID-19 test a week after the first hospital discharge. The case highlights the importance of neurological syndromes as presenting prodrome to the respiratory illness of COVID-19.

Remember what Astr0 came back to tell us?

That a neuro-pathogen had been released globally.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
I was saying from March last year that the C19 settled in the nervous system

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

Add that to the news that the Lancet came out with, that there is no evidence to show that SARS COV-2 has a natural origin but there is evidence pointing to lab engineered origin....
Scary.
Link to ATS thread on Lancet article
edit on b000000302021-09-23T08:20:37-05:0008America/ChicagoThu, 23 Sep 2021 08:20:37 -0500800000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

BOOMerang

Q
If enough fraudulent votes were found for Congress and senate, and a recall is enacted and they are removed. Does this put into question all legislation passed under their fraudulent term ?

The More You Know

edit on 9232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: dashen

Big Day Friday

Do you know something you would like to share with the class?

On Friday the Maricopa audit results will be released to the public. Stay alert and pay attention! There will be an event of some kind meant to distract you. As we go into Friday, keep all eyes on Maricopa county!

t.me... 🍿 After PANIC comes PAIN! Stock market crash - Red October?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm following that, thank you.
Not got a lot of 'bandwidth' brain wise atm, seem to be fighting off one of the darned variants since Sunday.
I will however say, I have for a while wondered/believed the so called 'vax' is actually an anti-dote that they would have been working on alongside developing a biological weapon. It is normal practice when GoF is done in case of 'accidents'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Was this the one?

Bigger:

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LNM, someone did do an overlay of 10km depth quakes against the black and white D.U.M.B map you posted.

From memory it was a GeneDecode bitchute or youtube - about a month ago?

edit on 9/23/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: dashen

Big Day Friday

Do you know something you would like to share with the class?

On Friday the Maricopa audit results will be released to the public. Stay alert and pay attention! There will be an event of some kind meant to distract you. As we go into Friday, keep all eyes on Maricopa county!

t.me... 🍿 After PANIC comes PAIN! Stock market crash - Red October?

Thanks. If I remember correctly there are a couple of other things in line for tomorrow. Of course, the audit is the big, big one, but it seemed like there were a few things set to converge tomorrow.

Mostly I was wondering if Dash may know something we don't. I think that guy probably knows more than he lets on.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Not got a lot of 'bandwidth' brain wise atm, seem to be fighting off one of the darned variants since Sunday.
I will however say, I have for a while wondered/believed the so called 'vax' is actually an anti-dote that they would have been working on alongside developing a biological weapon. It is normal practice when GoF is done in case of 'accidents'.
Rainbows
Jane

Maybe an antidote...
Or, maybe a means of insuring that everyone gets the pathogen.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

Wow Jane, that’s quite a statement, especially coming from someone with your background in Healthcare. If this was true, what would account for all the adverse side effects and deaths seen after being jabbed ? IDK, at this point, my instincts are telling me this jab is all bad and we’re better off making sure to watch our vitamin D, C , Zinc levels and to try and get Ivermectin or HQ in our medicine cabinets.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Thank you!

I LOVE this video!

And how it came to exist!

Are any teachers paying attention?

THIS is how to properly do your job.

Put down the CRT garbage and pay attention.

edit on 23-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
DJT Speaks

Talking points = mind control.

Inversion.

When not if.

The discrepancy must be beyond all reason to break the mind control and invert the inversion.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think page 69

my friend.

So much information, such a small human brain I have.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

My old doctor told me in the beginning of this mess (late 2019) that zinc and a good Gin and Tonic is all you need to fight any SARS Corona Virus, so this should be just the same. Almost two years later and I still haven't succumbed to this illness.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Thank you!

I LOVE this video!

And how it came to exist!

Are any teachers paying attention?

THIS is how to properly do your job.

Put down the CRT garbage and pay attention.

Loved it too ! Synchronicity strikes again, just watched this movie called “ Won’t back Down “ , very inspiring, feel good movie.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think page 69

my friend.

So much information, such a small human brain I have.

edit on 23-9-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join