It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"AZ state senator, former AF fighter pilot..."

And spine of steel.

I predict that we will finally know what the ballots indicate.

What was demanded in the first place.

And that any distraction effort, short of teotwawki, will fail miserably.

End of The Madness is near.

Now!

edit on 23-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Big day tomorrow.?
What's your prediction...

I predict the same amount of accountability as when Epstein didn't kill himself.

Come the weekend the Q goal post will be moved to the next hopium calendar event and some new codes will be decoded to justify the goal post being pushed further out. Or we arent ready yet for what is coming justification .

The hopium will continue to distract and appease many on the sideline for justice that is never to come, while the deepstate will continue to get stronger and more bold with their take over of peoples rights and lives.

Sometimes Reality sucks but it is what it is.

edit on 10930America/ChicagoThu, 23 Sep 2021 15:10:40 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Think positive.

[ + ]

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

The press is wondering where Joe Biden is today. He could be under the weather. The prime minister of India showed up at the White House and Kamala Harris was sent to greet him. They are now talking. No Joe in sight.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Think positive.

I would love to be wrong but the reality is that the deepstate has been hitting out of the ballpark. They have proven time and time again that justice nor laws apply to them.

TBH I think the hopium is causing more damage than good at this time and allowing them to continue get more overreach while we sit on the sideline hoping for some fairytale ending that only happens in the movies.

By the time the hopium runs out the internet will be closed for business as we know it and all anti narrative chatter will be silenced.

edit on 19930America/ChicagoThu, 23 Sep 2021 15:19:05 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This movie sucks. Link

Jen says no more horses at immigrant valley, switching to segway's for environmental reasons.

Alex Jones says SS says actor Joe has poopy diapers, is a drug addict which we know CLIP scroll up.

Government preparing for shut down, which begs the question: Can Joe still dictate as a poopy diaper dictator if all his minions have to go home?

Evergrande is doomed, which will doom god knows what.

Link

Hey CCP, Achilles' problem was about a centimeter square, yours is the GD paper mache 3G damn, careful with the stupidity.

And tomorrow Arizona finally reveals how bad Team Joe rigged the election.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: dashen

Think positive.

I would love to be wrong but the reality is that the deepstate has been hitting out of the ballpark. They have proven time and time again that justice nor laws apply to them.

We've got them right where we wanted.

Defenseless.

Stare at this image while also watching the REM video above, and something kinda strange starts to happen.

edit on 23-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Will Ghislaine Maxwell finally name “co-conspirators” now?

edit on 9232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

EtMN, I think the dynamics around the TIMING of a False Flag are of equal importance:

If it happens to close to 1 PM EST tomorrow then it is more easily called out as an obvious FF to divert attention from the Audit report!

If it happens, say, this evening, then it has to be substantial enough to flood the News for at least the next 48 hours thru to Sunday morning, probably by use of "After-shock" spin off stories, such as who the perpetrators are claimed to be and who they are connected to.

Thinking from a DS perspective, using the "Timothy McVeigh" angle gives them the most benefit as it allows an "Inquisition"/clean out of whoever they don't want around from White Hats in the US Forces. If they were able to make a connection to General Flynn then that would enable them to push further the fabricated White Supremacy talking points.

When you ponder just how many servicemen could be said to have "worked under 3-star Gen. Flynn's command", then I think this is a significant risk!

Where WE are going to have to be on our A-game is in pinpointing, quickly, the inconsistencies in the MSM reports!

ETA - The viable alternative is for DS to make everyone so scared for their lives that they only check headlines, or don't even want to watch the news... Tsunami threat would do that - but I don't see a Stock Market crash having the same effect. The latter will concern people about their future finances, not immediate threats to their well-being.
edit on 23-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welp, here we go, again...

@BNONews
BREAKING: At least 9 people shot at Kroger supermarket in Collierville, Tennessee - WHBQ
3:48 PM · Sep 23, 2021

Just heard the number shot is 13; unconfirmed.

Update: twitter.com...
edit on 23-9-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

May I introduce you to my friend Jesus? Have Faith, Life goes on albeit crazy at the moment but all things change

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This just in: 13 People Shot at Krogers 2 Dead.

Is this going to be a Flase Flag for tomorrows headlines? Bla Bla Bla we need more gun control...he was a Qanon follower...Bla Bla Bla.

www.wreg.com...

COLLIERVILLE, Tenn. — Multiple people are possibly injured inside the Kroger on Byhalia and Poplar Avenue in Collierville, a Memphis suburb, after an active shooter incident was confirmed to WREG Thursday afternoon.

Multiple witnesses report hearing at least a dozen shots. Some customers made it out of the store. Employees had others take shelter in the cooler, witnesses said.

Collierville Police Department reported an off-campus active shooter situation. Collierville High School was sheltering in place.

I guess we will see how they spin it!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The problem with using the death of the Queen would be that it directs people TOWARDS the news, rather than away from it? Therefore that would only work if you can avoid having to report anything else.

I'd guess that in the U.S. her death might rank as Top story but not as Only story, whereas in the UK it would become Only story. Historically such events have been used here to slide a number of important government actions under the radar... "We told you we were doing it but it was on BBC1 at 4am only".
edit on 23-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I am 100% against sitting on the sidelines waiting for anonymous internet government superhero to fix everything for us.

All kieu ever wanted us to do was what we have always been doing on this website.

trying to red pill the normies

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I dunno, Sufi. If they announced her death I believe that may be enough for our networks to run it wall-to-wall. We'll see. But I also think it's interesting the press is asking where Biden is. May they announce something with Biden? Mass shooting as becoming almost ordinary at this point, as disgusting a thought that is. There was a mass shooting a short while ago and that didn't get much airtime at all.

I'm thinking it's gonna have to be something pretty major.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I am 100% against sitting on the sidelines waiting for anonymous internet government superhero to fix everything for us.

All kieu ever wanted us to do was what we have always been doing on this website.

trying to red pill the normies

Mr. Kieu has never spoken to me.

But someone else did.

Same message, different language.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The press is wondering where Joe Biden is today. He could be under the weather. The prime minister of India showed up at the White House and Kamala Harris was sent to greet him. They are now talking. No Joe in sight.

He might have a "horse" voice 😎

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A pony walks into a bar and quietly whispers to the bartender that he would like a beer. The bartender says "i can't hear you. You will have to speak up." The pony say "I'm sorry I'm a little hoarse."

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Yup, definitely has to be something major; or maybe MULTIPLE major things!

E.g. Bidan incapacitated just as China invades Taiwan and Evergrande collapses.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Biblical is what I heard

La Palma acting up
Godspeed

edit on 9232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join