It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The "2 Billion People" part of that message should be alarming. There are suppose to be 7 Billion, but the Chinese have been lying to use about their population so I would say that there are about 5+ Billion. So 2 Billion from that still has a lot of people missing in this phrase.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I did have that song in mind.

Crack that Whip!

Psaki again rips border agents pursuing migrants on horseback

White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed the border agents captured in photos and video footage last weekend chasing down migrants near Del Rio on horses have been placed on leave, pending a Department of Homeland Security investigation.

"This has been an incredibly heart-wrenching issue. We've watched the photos of Haitians gathering under a bridge, many with families, and the horrific video of the CBP officers on horses using brutal and inappropriate measures against innocent people," she told reporters Wednesday.

Investigating what exactly? "Whips"? What a pile of emotional horse💩.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

I did have that song in mind.

Crack that Whip!

Psaki again rips border agents pursuing migrants on horseback

White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed the border agents captured in photos and video footage last weekend chasing down migrants near Del Rio on horses have been placed on leave, pending a Department of Homeland Security investigation.

"This has been an incredibly heart-wrenching issue. We've watched the photos of Haitians gathering under a bridge, many with families, and the horrific video of the CBP officers on horses using brutal and inappropriate measures against innocent people," she told reporters Wednesday.

Investigating what exactly? "Whips"? What a pile of emotional horse💩.

Hey Jen, "When did you stop beating your illegal Haitian Immigrants?"

Glorious.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Looks like an obvious photo OP
Ya THINK lol
How many photographers ? How many angles ? And none to be seen

That's Hollywood !

edit on 9222021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

a reply to: igloo
I don’t think I should be in that list but I do appreciate being included Tallcool! I lurked off and on for 12 years and always enjoyed your input on this thread and others! This place has been a security blanket for me at times when the real world was really dark and I appreciate every single one of you….Dask too because like you said “Dask will "debate" us with legitimate points and forces us to be honest and sometimes even change a previously held belief.” I don’t always like being on the receiving end of Dasks questions but I thoroughly enjoy it when the rest of you are…..lol.

When this is said and done I would be over the moon to gather and meet all of you. All the ones who are currently engaging and those who are not right now.

Here is a little story that might let you all know how I feel……
A few years ago I did some ancestry (before I knew that it might not be the best idea). There was a website you could go to that showed you, famous people, you were in your family tree not necessarily blood-related so I went in to look around. There were several Kings and Queens that came up and I was trying to get my friend who has the same last maiden name as I do, to go do hers to see if we could connect dots and find where we were related so I was telling her about the “famous” site. She was teasing me and texted,” girl you're related to the Queen. Your royalty!” My response was “ F**k the queen! Didn’t you hear me say I was kin to John Wayne and Doc Holliday!” When this is over I can hear the people who know I’m on here asking “Did you ever talk to Ku?” and my response will be….”F**k Ku! Didn’t you hear me say I know Tallcool1,PFS,CrankyOldMan, ETMN, Flying Fox, Pokey Joe, Cavv, Butcher Guy, Metal Thunder, Carewemust, Justoneman, Guy Friday. Igloo, Cherokee Troy, Caled, Jane, Pokey Joe, and Dask (and all the unmentioned others that I can’t recall right now). You are all the heros here!

PS
I mean that lovingly Q

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ScreaminSquirrel

I think you need 20 posts to PM. Ha, get in line with your questions.

The project swelled to Five nations, five teams, 11 Military oversight Officers (two from each nation, one permanent 'black ball' who could stop a project or start a project as a 'swaying vote' and scientists. Orion Sprint brought each journey new and greater understanding, and blurred the notion of nationhood until we realised we had become without aim, a single thriving entity. The decision was taken to mould our efforts under one over reaching umbrella.
Project RK, Romeo Kilos 'Re-learnt knowledge', was born.
The USS KRAKEN is the latest and final nuclear vessel.
Motto: Silent, Unseen, With Honour.

Astr0 posts:
astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

Discuss

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sidney Powell gets to take a 2 hour deposition from Dominion's Eric Coomer tomorrow, Sept 23rd- The Freedom Times

Sidney replied: “Yeah, actually the court in Colorado, which is the first case and that’s the one Coomer brought against us, has given us a short but two-hour deposition of him before we even get to deciding what is called an ‘anti-slap issue.’ That’s a whole other legal thing. I won’t even get into it. But basically you have a right in Colorado by statute to talk about issues of national importance without being slapped with a deposition lawsuit, which is exactly what we were doing and there’s a hearing on that later this month. But we’re going to get a first deposition of Mr. Coomer on September 23rd as it stands now.”

She continued, “And then we get discovery in the Dominion lawsuit sometime after we file our final answer on the 24th. And that is going to be where the rubber really meets the road. We are all salivating over that.”

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Hey, all I can do is try! But really, the PM option would be amazingly nice for pretty much all threads. The more I branch out on ats the more I feel like I found my tribe. Still hate posting though.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I bow to the master!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So Senator Johnson wants to know of Wray thinks Sussmann knew Baker or Baker knew Sussmann.

Clip

Everyone involved knew everyone. Everyone involved slept with everyone. Everyone involved got paid by everyone. But was all done to make it look like no one knew anyone. This is all dumb.

Note. Wray says this is part of an ongoing investigation, they are cooperating. I really hope the Sussmann indictment ends the stupidity over "the Durham" report, as if it is the whitewash Warren Report, 911 Report, or 11 year old Jason's Report on Systemic Racism.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Bill Gates on his venues with Epstein: "Well, he’s dead."

The devious smirk at the end...Revealing...Modern Day Lex Luthor.

A photo you will never see on CNN or MSNBC...

If you like Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" this is a must video.👊🤣

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A story in three parts.

Note, commievaxchene wears his sociopathic psychopathic serial killer Che Guevara T-shirt unironically.

A story in two parts.

Inversion: demonize the good, cheer on the bad. Make sure the body cannot do its thing anymore and replace it with endless pharma systems of control. Inversion.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well... My question to dashen went unanswered.

To anyone willing:

Would my time and energy be better served here by posting random conspiratorial jargon (what I currently see happening), or is there a common theme that new members who want to contribute should adhere to?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
NVM
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: NVM

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Winds from the East or do I have the wrong movie?

t.me...
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
To pray or not to pray is nobody's business! Something need's to happen soon......

The San Bernadino County Sherrif's Department is under scrutiny for posting a photo of a Deputy praying before his shift.

t.me...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
If he was wearing a turban, and was on both knees it would be okay.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ELECTEDOFFICIAL

Read back over the past 15-20 pages, and then go with the flow.. follow your intuition.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Not doubting you but.......

Can you find a reference for this?

Just tried the usual search engines but can't confirm that's the characters name. Everywhere seems to list him as Child Catcher.

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join