It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
thehill.com...
thehill.com/policy/national-security/jan-6-organizers-used-burner-phones-to-communicate-with-trump-family

Organizers of the "Stop the Steal" rally that preceded the deadly Capitol attack on Jan. 6 allegedly communicated with members of former President Trump's family and administration, according to Rolling Stone magazine.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Also note the holly berries on the table/counter top next to the turkey being carved. Holly is a Christmas themed plant and the berries are poisonous.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Allegedly?
Sounds like Trump insiders Russian collusion.
When it comes to Trump we need Rock solid verification, none of this Vindamin BS. The media f'up, got caught lying over and over and have never come clean therefore stories like this..regardless of source...need to be validated.
This, to me, is just more bull# because they[political establishment] know Trump is running again and this is all they have to combat the nationalist wave coming there way.
Trump may not be the best pick for many but like it or not he is the only alternative to giving our country away. If you want to save the USA then Trump is your man..there is no other way to see it.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
thehill.com...
thehill.com/policy/national-security/jan-6-organizers-used-burner-phones-to-communicate-with-trump-family

Organizers of the "Stop the Steal" rally that preceded the deadly Capitol attack on Jan. 6 allegedly communicated with members of former President Trump's family and administration, according to Rolling Stone magazine.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, thanks for highlighting this Gen Flynn THANKSGIVING picture from the 18th (now DELETED): I'd been drawn to it but only now worked out the comms!

1) CARVING OUT the WHITE from the DARK under the TOP BRASS,
2) CHINA is KEY,
3) CINCINNATUS left the fields to become Roman consul and MAGISTER POPULI, assuming temporary dictatorial powers over Rome during a war time emergency! He returns to farming when the job's done.

I made a PROOF GRAPHIC:

Bigger

In my humble opinion, this is one of my best decodes.

SUMMARY
From 18th Nov White Hats have been cleaning out the Chain of Command before the start of Martial Law.

edit on 25-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting Cranky. For me last night may have been the first time I caught wind of a ME happening in my vicinity. Granted I have only one other instance of a ME and that was my mom and my uncle [her youngest brother] having their birthdays switched. They are a week apart but his was the "first" to happen. Now it's reversed, totally throwing my mind for a loop when it happened two years back. The event clashed with my past memories. As for entities disliking being talked about,it's a reoccurring problem for me. I am a bit of a sensitive and I pick up on things happening in the background so to speak. This friend I mentioned, I only recently learned of his families "problems" with the paranormal and that very day while we talked about it we drew some attention. A few times since I first learned about it events occurred when I was at his place.
I shouldn't be to surprised because things have been charged up lately due to world troubles.People seem to be boiling over and that attracts shall we say odd events? Who knows maybe the time line shifted recently. At this point it's not actually the craziest claim to date am I right?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yig, apologies for delay in replying to this:

1) In flag colors Yellow = Q,
2) In cabal language Yellow = sunshine/reward,
3) Since Kyle's head has been photoshopped in, I would assume the rest of the photo is old, from when POTUS45 was in the real Oval Office?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Entering the Holiday Season, the global version of Anthony Fauci says...

twitter.com...

TEDROS Was Overwhelmingly re-elected as DIRECTOR of the World Health Organization (WHO) this week.

Source: www.reuters.com...

Because his eccentric personality is a natural for triggering panic.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The point being, maybe there's another level to the event, as I've been saying.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Three new Mr Pool Picture posts = Stay Safe over 26th/27th

#1 - Nov 26th 04:54:54

Bigger
a) Ball is in 26 = 26th,
b) 26 adjacent to GREEN ZERO = All or Nothing?

#2 - Nov 26th 04:54:56

Bigger
a) Chemical symbol for COBALT = 27 = 27th,
b) Cobalt key element in batteries,
c) Cobalt Atomic weight = 58.933, 589 = COMEX rule for SILVER,
d) Operation Cobalt (fandom)

Operation Cobalt also referred to as the "Sunset Protocol" by the US Marines, is the name given to the plan devised by the U.S. Military in order to contain the spread of the infection. Operation Cobalt also contained a contingency plan should the military lose control of the situation.

#3 - Nov 26th 04:55:00

Bigger
a) STAY SAFE in 4 posts:
#778 - Why is Big Pharma essential? Expand your thinking past cures. Think Google [new Pixel phone]. Think Apple [vs. Samsung]. ... Why is everything 'really' made in China?
#1569 - Thank you for your service. God bless and stay safe.
#1604 - Re IRAN: At some point military generals will act w/ the will of the people simply because their soldiers ARE THOSE SAME PEOPLE and have no choice. We stand with you. We are monitoring the situation closely. Stay safe. God bless. Stay safe! Be vigilant.

b) Note the CIRCLE is BROKEN! "Circle of Trust"?
c) Could also say the face is QUARTERED?
d) 55 in timestamp points to #55 Look to Twitter...

edit on 26-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This Il Donaldo Trumpo last tweet of the day, Nov 25th 22:14:58 HITS 2 MARKERS:

@Jennife97778685 Mi Beautiful Jennifer, You Have The Biggest Family of Patriots in The World Right Here. We are With You, We Love You and You will never EVER be alone. God Bless You mi Jennifer!!! Thank You for Being our Family. WE LOVE YOU!!!

1) 5 posts with WE ARE WITH YOU:
#555 We are WITH YOU.
Timestamp of Jan 19 2018 00:36:41 encodes Nov 27th.
#737 We are with you, Patriot. We honor your service to our great country. Without people like you, the world would be lost. Godspeed.
Timestamp of Feb 11 2018 19:47:06 encodes Nov 27th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 85cc02 No.544060 📁
Mar 3 2018 23:03:59 (EST)
Stay TOGETHER.
Be STRONG.
Get ORGANIZED.
Be HEARD.
FIGHT the censorship.

You, the PEOPLE, have ALL the POWER.
You simply forgot how to PLAY.
TOGETHER you are INVINCIBLE.
They want you divided.
They want you silenced.
MAKE NOISE.
We are WITH you.
MAKE IT RAIN.

Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 26th.

#2449 We are with you, Anons.
Timestamp of Nov 7 2018 13:10:51 encodes Nov 27th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 1c1fb4 No.6959111 📁
Jul 8 2019 20:25:41 (EST)
WE ARE WITH YOU!
Q+

2) Tweet CAPS give gematria:
MBJYHTBFPTWRHWWYWLYYEVERGBYJTYBFWELOVEYOU = 617, 3702, 10853 (Simple, English, Jewish)

Equivalents:
After their satanic masters are dead the minions are going to be next,
The very essence of baby abortion sacrifice magic and how it operates,
Awakening will sequentially recode the twelve golden sun disc,
Without special powers you have to play the game like a human,
The relationship between roman catholic church and gregorian calendar,
Release all the blessings upon all the earth as it has been written.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 90221d No.7535322 📁
Dec 17 2019 13:48:20 (EST)
>>7535127
The Senate must be unrestricted to conduct 'other' important business.
If [D]s knew Senate would not vote to convict - why proceed?
How long does a typical Senate impeachment trial take?
Can the Senate conduct 'other' business during this time?
No.
What 'value' might this have for [D]s?
Barr/Durham working in secret?
Senate working openly?
'Value' of public learning the truth prior to i_unseal?

Propaganda_push failing.
Transparency & Accountability is the only way forward to save the Republic.
This is not another 4-year election.
Game theory.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: bc342e No.175260 📁
Jan 27 2018 02:06:14 (EST)

>>175139
Select news members / journalists are vital to delivering the message (as are YOU).
Imagine if these people were removed.
Total control re: MSM.
They represent a clear and present danger to the enemy.
Re-read past crumbs re: security.
Where is JS?
How do we truly protect those important to us?
[19] immediates [no longer with us].
Self-suicide if actioned.
Real life.
Q

3) Tweet timestamp points to posts:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 87bb67 No.3093024 📁
Sep 19 2018 18:39:44 (EST)
Castle LOCK.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 27th.

#58 Rep. Michele Bachmann warning re: Huma Abedin and Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of US government.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I believe these may be related to the $2.6 billion dollar cobalt mine sale Hunter Biden helped broker to the Chinese.
Just more problems for Hunter.

news.yahoo.com...

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Three new Mr Pool Picture posts = Stay Safe over 26th/27th

#1 - Nov 26th 04:54:54

Bigger
a) Ball is in 26 = 26th,
b) 26 adjacent to GREEN ZERO = All or Nothing?

[...]

edit on Fri Nov 26 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Cheers for the value add Cap'n!

Mr Pools posts ALWAYS have multiple meanings!

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing!", Huma Abedin's last Thanksgiving tweet had a tweet DELTA of 02:21:16...

1) #16 = MAGA promise

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147437247 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

a) Timestamp encodes today, Friday 26th.
b) Friday/Saturday = 26th/27th = see Mr Pool posts in my decode above.

2) GA2.21 is the filename of THE GREAT AWAKENING picture in #3858

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4b313a No.8113583 📁
Feb 12 2020 12:04:32 (EST)
GA2.21.JPG

[Re_drop]
What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
Fact becomes fiction?
Fiction becomes fact?
When does news become propaganda?
Identity creation?
How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
[If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]
Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
Threat to intellectual freedom?
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Read again – digest.
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Logical thinking.
Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
Pre/post 2016 election?
Why were violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded?
Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?
When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
Control of the narrative = power
When you are blind, what do you see?
They want you divided.
Divided by religion.
Divided by sex.
Divided by political affiliation.
Divided by class.
When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
Divided you are weak.
Divided you pose no threat to their control.
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 26th!

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Last year in my previous avatar i posted about the coming law changes regards trust here in NZ that were coming in this year on 31stjan which they did, massive mind FK today as i called in to see friend and Soveriegn law helper and another Sov friend only to become straight away engaged in a huge happening here in NZ regards repeals, law wise and heaps of them, enough for me to create a doc claim and take it into work, regards cv 1984 law repeals, huge amount of crown repeals, banking made them now not even banks as such anymore, most ministers are now defunct also, another Sov guy arrived very excited with papers held out saying what what athatm being found online, crazzy next hours as i tried to take as much in as possible, had many Questions for them as we went along, like why the F is this not news everywhere and all this data n info is on the gov website, many from oct 28th n latest nov20th which was the one first found, we all have xlent connections around country and noone anywhere was aware till today as far as we know, my Questions to friends was also all cv19 laws are repealed so why is nothing changed, mortages now been repealed so why are people still losing houses etc etc, answer imo was strange, we have to start the ball rolling, as in lawyers look at our claims and this brings about the becoming, please understand i am a learner law wise even though delved much over twenty years n especialllly the last couple and these fella's been into likely as long as Cranky lol, i remember i heard nothing in NZ when new laws came into effect early this year and there was lots trust law wise, i ponder is this happening in other countries, i ponder we have an USAian ships coming into Wellington port next 48 hours, i ponder a DOJ USA plane photographed in Auckland doing rounds in the sky, i ponder the absurdity of these actual laws being in place and not being used or even known at this stage, i ponder after reading COM's last posts if this is just a Kiwi NZ timeline lol, many ponders atm.

Strange Brimestone lull recently also jandeane81.com... , so much more to add but will wait till morn, oh the 8th Nov saw a 21 day energy clearance begin, like it taking 21 days to change a habit, addiction etc but this is a noospheric one.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Interesting feedback! Look forward to hearing more...

...seems to tie in with my decodes for the coming few days.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 25th

KU V21.73 261121 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) All inputs updated up to midnight EST on Nov 25th,
2) Rippled through "Main Decode Results", "Clock Search" and other decode tabs.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
So if this is happening in Scotland I'd be willing to bet it's happening at least UK wide!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
By chance I took a look at Archillect tweets today, and this was tweeted at 05:43 this morning (Mr Pool has posted Archillect tweet pictures in the past):

Bigger

Now this building has been discussed in the thread!
From memory it is either NSA or AT&T central junction for collecting all internet data?

Here's where it gets odd... the twitter account points us to Archillect.com:

Archillect is an AI created to discover and share stimulating visual content.

... but A tineye search shows that this picture yields 0 results on the internet?

The twitter account posts about 150 pictures a day, almost exclusively architecture or weather, but it also tweeted this yesterday:

...which is a steer to the film WANTED

...and this at 33 mins past midnight this morning:

Bigger

... which is a steer to John Podesta "cut into your finger and bite the pain".

I think this is telling us today is the 11.3 MARKER... see posts:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147434025 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:00:47 (EST)
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449010 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:34:11 (EST)
Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans
, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

See also:
#4524 [D] + China = 11.3
#4621 [Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ] [Set 1] 1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]
#4635 ANTIFA voter intimidation [coming 11.3]

I'm wondering if Archillect is a command and control message router...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

AT&T Long Lines building in New York City.

Google images can't find that particular photo, either.

Cheers

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join