It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, what's interesting is that TinEye didn't even find the tweet that the picture came from!

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

TinEye seems blind in one eye for many searches.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
More proof thank you, that they are batchit crazy to make us believe in taking those jabs. Africans are not getting it. In fact they start crap there all the time that fizzles like Ebola. Once the people quit leaning over the dead infected bodies the Ebola was defeated.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Did anyone else catch this photo from the Flynn account on Telegram?

Bigger:

I saved it for two reasons. One, the owl in the background. And two, I wanted to see if it would appear anywhere else on the Internet through reverse image search. Spoiler; it didn't. Why the turkey picture so early? (I pulled it on the 18th) And why was that turkey so darn pink?

Interesting fact; he is wearing a white Trump 2020 wristband.

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: FlyingFox
I forgot to mention she says Flynn created Q.... and brought all these guys in on it. But the only proof I've seen is some texts between her and Keshel. I do not know if he was separated at the time from his wife but that doesn't equal fraud to me.

Pink means it was undercooked or SMOKED!

So, I bet it was smoked. I suspect that maybe that turkey was for another occasion or even last Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: crankyoldman
Do you now or have you ever had vivid memories from a young age say 2 or 3?

You're asking Cranky, but what is your take on this?

I've always remembered around that age as I think I was pretty spooked to find myself alive. People insist I can't remember that far back but it's no different than at any other age.

I certainly have memories of those ages. Not all are vivid ones but ones that can be vivid if triggered to think about them have happened. 3 or 4 years old I remember a Tornado killing the neighbors and their farm animals.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The burial customs of the affected tribes (handling the dead) were/are a big part of Ebola transmission, as you mention.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Bannon files to make Jan 6th documents public.

Boom!:
politicalwire.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I find it very interesting that the machine can't see itself in the mirror...

That smells exploitable...

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

AT&T Long Lines building in New York City.

Google images can't find that particular photo, either.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The rather large, female lips on the food dome hit me in the eye like a big pizza pie!

This also hit me in the eye today: the realization that Ghabreyesus translates to something like “King Jesus”

Also, the Pool post looks like a dart board or lock tumbler. Bullseye/target is Co
- 4 rings (like a tree) with dots 2 15 8 2
- This lead me down a rabbit hole and I found this: Ethanolic Extract of Moringa oleifera Leaves exhibited protective effects in counteracting CoCl2-induced renal injury in rats.

I think it is in reference to kidney damage from mRNA vaccines.

Possibly re: Rare Skin, Kidney Side Effects Of MRNA Vaccines Probed by EU

This brings me to John McAfee who seemed to have had interests in plant medicines and promoted a specific product, it was mentioned early on the $WHACKED Telegram thread. What I am wondering is, the last time I checked, the last post on that acct was Nov 4 and it was a few pics of Ivanka and one picture was used twice but flipped/mirrored. Anyone have an idea of what’s going on?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

One of a few Vaderesque building that switch the copper phone lines, trunked through the Northeast.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo
I answered this but it did not post and naturally I deleted the word doc that I typed it on so let me start over. I'm anxious to see what you think. It may be later this afternoon but I will get it as soon as I can.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

One of the other t-gram channels said McAfee would activate again at some point. Hard to be sure of anything with those feeds, IMO.

Good spotting on that odd mark on the "food dome".

Cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

yeah i saw that the Mcaffee account would be activated soon and if your source was the same as mine they said they were not convinced the account was real but the source they cited said it was in fact real and the information that would come out would be incredible.

The source i saw stated that they got this information from a source they had used in the past and was not incorrect in his previous sources and in their opinion was very reliable. For how many laptops are out there and have been confirmed to be real and genuine I would think some things would be released soon, timing is everything.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Same source. Your recap and memory better than mine!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
By chance I took a look at Archillect tweets today, and this was tweeted at 05:43 this morning (Mr Pool has posted Archillect tweet pictures in the past):

Bigger

Now this building has been discussed in the thread!
From memory it is either NSA or AT&T central junction for collecting all internet data?

Google identifies the image...

33 Thomas Street (formerly the AT&T Long Lines Building) is a 550-foot-tall (170 m) windowless skyscraper in Tribeca, Lower Manhattan, New York City. It stands on the east side of Church Street, between Thomas Street and Worth Street. The building is an example of the Brutalist architectural style. It is a telephone exchange or wire center building which contained three major 4ESS switches used for interexchange (long distance) telephony, as well as a number of other switches used for competitive local exchange carrier services. However, it is not used for incumbent local exchange carrier services, and is not a central office. The CLLI code for this facility is NYCMNYBW. The building has also been described as the likely location of a National Security Agency (NSA) mass surveillance hub codenamed TITANPOINTE.

NSA codeword "TITANPOINTE" (TP) - Centralized processing facility for FISA data collected under the BLARNEY and FAIRVIEW programs, located in the AT&T switch, a windowless, 550'-tall building at 33 Thomas Street in New York City.

The NSA’s Spy Hub in New York, Hidden in Plain Sight

Snowden Doc Search

That mystic clouded partial face image reminds me of a scene in the movie "The Cell."

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes

Last year in my previous avatar i posted about the coming law changes regards trust here in NZ that were coming in this year on 31stjan which they did, massive mind FK today as i called in to see friend and Soveriegn law helper and another Sov friend only to become straight away engaged in a huge happening here in NZ regards repeals, law wise and heaps of them, enough for me to create a doc claim and take it into work, regards cv 1984 law repeals, huge amount of crown repeals, banking made them now not even banks as such anymore, most ministers are now defunct also, another Sov guy arrived very excited with papers held out saying what what athatm being found online, crazzy next hours as i tried to take as much in as possible, had many Questions for them as we went along, like why the F is this not news everywhere and all this data n info is on the gov website, many from oct 28th n latest nov20th which was the one first found, we all have xlent connections around country and noone anywhere was aware till today as far as we know, my Questions to friends was also all cv19 laws are repealed so why is nothing changed, mortages now been repealed so why are people still losing houses etc etc, answer imo was strange, we have to start the ball rolling, as in lawyers look at our claims and this brings about the becoming, please understand i am a learner law wise even though delved much over twenty years n especialllly the last couple and these fella's been into likely as long as Cranky lol, i remember i heard nothing in NZ when new laws came into effect early this year and there was lots trust law wise, i ponder is this happening in other countries, i ponder we have an USAian ships coming into Wellington port next 48 hours, i ponder a DOJ USA plane photographed in Auckland doing rounds in the sky, i ponder the absurdity of these actual laws being in place and not being used or even known at this stage, i ponder after reading COM's last posts if this is just a Kiwi NZ timeline lol, many ponders atm.

Strange Brimestone lull recently also jandeane81.com... , so much more to add but will wait till morn, oh the 8th Nov saw a 21 day energy clearance begin, like it taking 21 days to change a habit, addiction etc but this is a noospheric one.

Need information as you go my friend. It fully supports the idea that The Crown countries have fallen from leadership. Of course the problem there is nothing will be orderly, and as I have said, the drone class is the problem in these matters. It also supports the idea that the "leaders" are trying to save themselves by pretending all is the same.

Yes, it also fully supports the notion that some are accessing that new timeline of Queen is Dead wellllll before others or well before it is even known to do so.

I have seen reports, anecdotal, of folks being rejected by the IRS here, checks returned, accounts credited, letters sent back etc. But not for all, again who is accessing what and how? Very interesting.

Much support for you and your crew of folks on this.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

The dots add to 27, the atomic number of Cobalt. They represent the electrons in the shells. Cobalt is used in dirty bombs and releases fallout that has a half life of about 5 years; every 5 years, the radiation is reduced by half. In Dr. Strangelove, the doomsday device was a huge Cobalt bomb that would waste the surface of the earth if the Soviet Union was attacked.

Is the threat of such the "civilization on the brink" wakeup?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: onehuman

Yig, apologies for delay in replying to this:

1) In flag colors Yellow = Q,
2) In cabal language Yellow = sunshine/reward,
3) Since Kyle's head has been photoshopped in, I would assume the rest of the photo is old, from when POTUS45 was in the real Oval Office?

From Trump awarding Presidential Medal to economist Arthur Laffer

ETA: From Wikipedia: Arthur Betz Laffer is an American economist and author who first gained prominence during the Reagan administration as a member of Reagan's Economic Policy Advisory Board. Laffer is best known for the Laffer curve, an illustration of the concept that there exists some tax rate between 0% and 100% that will result in maximum tax revenue for government. In certain circumstances, this would allow governments to cut taxes, and simultaneously increase revenue and economic growth.
edit on 11/26/2021 by pteridine because: ETA

There are 7 Q drops from June 16, 2018 one year before Laffer's medal. Many refer to media but #1518 has this: "TO ALL THOSE NOT GETTING IT:
11.3 = when HUBER made a SEALED indictment
11.6 = when HUBER made a SEALED indictment"
edit on 11/26/2021 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I received this email from the Kryon group a few weeks ago and think this might help folks think about new livelihood opportunities...

Don’t be surprised if the most advanced discoveries that you’re going to make, which are going to change this planet profoundly, have nothing to do with artificial intelligence or massive amounts of computing.
You might say it’s "back to basics" because some of the best inventions will be using patterns and basic physics that were always there but which you just haven’t thought of yet.

"Kryon, what are you talking about?"

The end of batteries – And the grid! Let me talk about the magnetic energy wheel. It might be two or even three wheels, but there is a simple pattern, an array of magnets that, when placed correctly, can keep a wheel spinning – forever.

Using the simple push/pull energy of small or large magnets together in a specific array, you can keep this wheel going forever. You’re aware, are you not, that natural magnets are very powerful? They push, and they pull with a great deal of force, with no rest or refresh time, and no side effects, and no fuel. This is a huge secret!

Why have you not seen this before? Put them together in an array where they will push and pull against each other and spin whatever size wheel you wish – until the end of time! All you have to do is oil the bearings occasionally. Have you thought of that?

Dear ones, listen: If you can make something spin, you can connect it to an electric generator. Electricity, in any quantity, forever!

I want you to think of what this means. Imagine: No batteries.

"Kryon, what are you talking about? You've got to have batteries."

Dear ones, that statement is so yesterday!
Imagine your favorite device. A phone, perhaps? What if, instead of a battery, it had a tiny, miniature, spinning magnetic motor that powered the device in real-time – forever!

Not only are there no batteries in the future, but no charging anything. Every electronic thing you have has its own tiny spinning generator built in.

"Kryon, how big can this wheel be?"

Well, let’s think: Everything I have said can be enlarged. So, instead of a battery in an electric car, there is a larger spinning electric engine underneath, always supplying electricity to what we will now call super capacitance (something we have only briefly discussed).

You will always have enough electricity to go for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of miles without ever stopping. And even while you sleep, electricity is still being generated to the "super cap." It never stops.

"Kryon, I still don’t understand how all this is going to change the entire planet."

Dear ones, I’m talking about individual power for every single building that exists on the planet – without being connected to any grid. NO WIRES AND NO OUTSIDE SOURCE.

No weather pattern will ever shut down a city again or cause those to die because they can’t get electricity – because it’s right outside in a little spinning motor that never stops and always is running to power whatever is needed.

Magnetics is the answer. It’s free, instant, and mobile electricity for all.

----------

Figure out how to get this energy source going in your community and help keep people and animals alive in the coming years.

edit on 11/26/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Adding to Rel's Pool stuff.

Pool has changed the Telegram Bio again.

Anyone know what the address or key is to?

Today is the 330th day of the year.

Bitcoin seems to be dragging all crypto down, did BTC hit the peak a few days ago? Is it in free fall mode?

We've noted 13 mirror 31 is Money/Fiat/Value/Banks etc. often. A visual reminder.

new topics

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join