It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may just be off base here...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
How many previous mRNA vaccines have there been? Tell me about another vaccine fast tracked this quickly.

Tell me, how many generations or hundreds of years have we had the technology to make these types of vaccines? Exactly. New science and technology that will only get better and faster in the future. Being afraid of it will only endanger yourself and others.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
OMG the Zeta variant!!!!!!!!!!
what next?!?!?!?!?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

originally posted by: musicismagic
Are you saying my post was false.

The part about the vaccine being about people control is absolutely false.

The facts are all written out in many of the news outlets. Go to a New York city and see if you can get into a fancy restaurant these days without proof of being free of the virus. Perhaps they aren't showing this crap on US TV ( yet ) .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
It's pretty ignorant to think that MRNA tech is like all other vaccines.

It's even more ignorant to think that better science and technology to make vaccines and other medical breakthroughs faster is no less a vaccine than spending 5-10 years doing it primitively like they did in back in the dark ages.

Is this the joke of the day? All the actual real vaccines that I’ve taken actually prevent me from being affected by their respected virus/diseases. Can’t say the same about the gene therapy currently being pushed. If you could say the same people wouldn’t be wearing masks while already “vaccinated”. No worries though, you aren’t fooling anyone.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What happened to LAMDUH

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Go to a New York city and see if you can get into a fancy restaurant these days without proof of being free of the virus. Perhaps they aren't showing this crap on US TV ( yet ) .

I have no problem with this. They are showing it on TV and most people support it. Vaccinated people don't want unvaccinated potentially spreading the virus around in their businesses or restaurants getting their workers and customers sick. The unvaccinated are already going to be paying more for medical insurance (just like smokers due to being higher risk). And they also won't be able to go to the same places as vaccinated people.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

We here on ATS have been saying from the start, its about people control. Think Oahu now, try going into a well established restaurant, guess what, no vax id or test negative with in 3 days, sorry no admittance . Sad , isn't it.

That's not how I remember it.

In fact, weren't you all in at the beginning?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Lamduh is kicking around somewhere.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Followed by the B.F. variant. Once the Z variant gets here it'll be known as the "round them up" variant.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic
Please don't speak for everyone on ATS. The site motto is to Deny Ignorance, not embrace it. These vaccine posts are so ignorant and peddle so much false and unverified information. Vaccines have been around for over 100 years. This one is no different than the others.

hahahahahahahahahahah
Speaking of Deny Ignorance.

No. This one is FAR DIFFERENT than the other ones.
Simply said:
1. This one has mRNA
2. This one was release to the public well before the trials were over.....which are over May 2023...so it is STILL an experiment and everyone who gets the injection is a TEST SUBJECT
3. IT IS NOT A VACCINE [Just because the charitable organization, the CDC, keeps changing the definition, does not make it a vaccine. IT IS NOT.]

So again, NO this vaccine is NOTHING like all the other vaccines.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

How many previous mRNA vaccines have there been? Tell me about another vaccine fast tracked this quickly.

Tell me, how many generations or hundreds of years have we had the technology to make these types of vaccines? Exactly. New science and technology that will only get better and faster in the future. Being afraid of it will only endanger yourself and others.

Oh really? Then why would they need to keep this in an EXPERIMENTAL TRIAL PHASE until 2023 if science was so great and advanced and super duper amazing?

Pssssssssst. It is still an EXPERIMENT and everyone injected is STILL a test subject. That is a fact no matter how much you wish to deny it.

BTW. If it were truly a vaccine, people who CHOSE not to get injected with it are of no danger to those who got injected with it. You literally just blew your entire defense up.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Please don't speak for everyone on ATS. The site motto is to Deny Ignorance, not embrace it. These vaccine posts are so ignorant and peddle so much false and unverified information. Vaccines have been around for over 100 years. This one is no different than the others.

Prove it.
Talk is cheap , takes money to buy land .

This one is no different than the others.

I already know my rebuttal and I do so love my little logic traps .
edit on 9/14/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

What cost victory ?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

These are nothing like the older ones, totally different technology. Also, the older ones completely prevented the disease, in most cases, so also not similar.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Go to a New York city and see if you can get into a fancy restaurant these days without proof of being free of the virus. Perhaps they aren't showing this crap on US TV ( yet ) .

I Vaccinated people don't want unvaccinated potentially spreading the virus around in their businesses or restaurants getting their workers and customers sick. The unvaccinated are already going to be paying more for medical insurance (just like smokers due to being higher risk). And they also won't be able to go to the same places as vaccinated people.

So what do you make of this video? This scientist states at a hearing that these vaccines don't prevent transmission.

edit on 14-9-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

BoneZ, good to see you!

Well, not 'no different than the others'. In fact, it is significantly different my friend. Uniquely different, historically different, and molecularly different.

Vaccines have saved millions of lives. No question. Many of them have had their little missteps, their forays from what was intended, where people were injured and killed. Let us not forget the AZT debacle. The mRNA is possibly one of those. Nobody knows yet. If, in fact, the virus was created in a lab, the orchestrators of that most likely have a better guess that almost anyone what the eventual collective statistical outcome will be.

We had all better find a way to both 'buckle up' and 'live well and strong' at the same time. No sense pissing away the years, no? Lots of things to get done. ;o)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Also, the older ones completely prevented the disease, in most cases, so also not similar.

Tell me, which flu vaccination prevents you from getting the flu? That's right: none.

originally posted by: igloo
This scientist states at a hearing that these vaccines don't prevent transmission.

The vaccine was never claimed to prevent transmission. Just like the flu vaccine cannot prevent transmission. I'm having a hard time understanding why vaccine deniers can't comprehend this.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
BoneZ, good to see you!

You also, my friend. Hope you're well and staying safe!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join