It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may just be off base here...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So this pandemic has been around a year and a half and it did not seem that bad where I was, then the delta variant hits and changes everything. Now my background is in physics, and I know ∆ to mean a change in something. I can't help but think that this is to much to be a coincidence. The delta here seems to be of society or freedom and trends to more government control it seems.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Covid1984

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Delta shmelta

We are on to the m.u. Variant …..

The f.u. Variant is next…

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
We here on ATS have been saying from the start, its about people control. Think Oahu now, try going into a well established restaurant, guess what, no vax id or test negative with in 3 days, sorry no admittance . Sad , isn't it.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
My speculation is no better than anyone's but I've thought for some time that they always knew if it ran riot then at some point it would mutate into something very much worse than the original flavor covid 19.

The world powers seemed very keen on lockdowns and preventative measures and seemed to be taking it far more seriously than seemed reasonable.

If it was lab leaked they may have known what types of mutations were likely and why they would want to prevent them from happening.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We have had Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta confirmed. Now they talk about MU. It will never end.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Delta shmelta

We are on to the m.u. Variant …..

The f.u. Variant is next…

Waiting on the OMEGA variant, the last one. Otherwise known as TOTALITARIAN CONTROL.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Please don't speak for everyone on ATS. The site motto is to Deny Ignorance, not embrace it. These vaccine posts are so ignorant and peddle so much false and unverified information. Vaccines have been around for over 100 years. This one is no different than the others.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
Please don't speak for everyone on ATS. The site motto is to Deny Ignorance, not embrace it. These vaccine posts are so ignorant and peddle so much false and unverified information. Vaccines have been around for over 100 years. This one is no different than the others.

Are you saying my post was false. I also stated " well established " restaurants in Oahu. Maybe not 100% yet, but without the Europeans going to Hawaii, I can't see things improving there in the tourist industry. Heck, Japanese prefer Okinawa then Hawaii these days, or it was before Covid 19. But even now you can get a room in Naha for as little as 36 bucks a night.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It's not a vaccine, so what is your point? Before you site the new definition, go look it up on the wayback machine before 2020 lol. It was changed to allow the media to promote the lie and that is a fact. Deny ignorance. try it eh.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Isn't Tau Variant next in line?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'm afraid many on this site beg to differ with you.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

what an ignorant comment.
the fact that this "vaccine" is mrna makes it different than all the others just on that one fact alone.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Do you do irony?It's pretty ignorant to think that MRNA tech is like all other vaccines.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I totally agree. Deny ignorance? How about deny intelligence. Most here on ATS tell the story of the cousin's brother's sister cat's vet who died from the vaccine.

According to many, hundred of thousands have died. Where?

And 99% of the vaccine posts are BS.

Deny ignorance. More like embrace it.

a reply to: _BoneZ_

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Err, it’s very different. How many previous mRNA vaccines have there been? Tell me about another vaccine fast tracked this quickly. Let me know how many other vaccines have you unable to hold the creators of it responsible for serious side effects? What are the long term implications of these vaccines? Do we have studies yet on their effect in women with regard to fertility, child birth etc?

These vaccines may have some benefit but we are only at the path leading to their potential pitfalls.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Are you saying my post was false.

The part about the vaccine being about people control is absolutely false.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qcluminati
the fact that this "vaccine" is mrna makes it different than all the others just on that one fact alone.

The way it was made makes it no less a vaccine. Would you rather hundreds of thousands or millions more die while we go back to the dark ages and spend 5-10 years making a vaccine like they did in the 1800's? The tech in the future will only get faster and better. Denying the tech or the way it was made makes it no less a vaccine.

Ignorance.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
It's pretty ignorant to think that MRNA tech is like all other vaccines.

It's even more ignorant to think that better science and technology to make vaccines and other medical breakthroughs faster is no less a vaccine than spending 5-10 years doing it primitively like they did in back in the dark ages.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join