It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luis Elizondo to Reveal “Shocking Details” in New Book

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
After all of Luis Elizondo’s mishaps and deceptive words, I believe that the only thing he knows about UFOs or aliens is that when he took a lie detector test, his deceptive meter went so high it reached far into outer space!

I won't buy his book simply because I don't trust him anymore. I don't think he would even write a book; it will be ghostwritten as DeLong's books are.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Zondo seems to tag around with colourful people. A photo of him and Jan is cringe worthy.

This disclosure team looks fun. I thought Heseltine was busy with Capel Green?

edit on 22-9-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

SAN MARINO COULD BECOME THE U.N.’S NEW “GENEVA” FOR UFOS

Ain’t that about a something??

(Created it’s own thread)

edit on 22-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: Baablacksheep

SAN MARINO COULD BECOME THE U.N.’S NEW “GENEVA” FOR UFOS

Ain’t that about a something??

I doubt the San Marino military, like their Swiss counterparts, worry about tic-tacs buzzing their Navy!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

This disclosure team looks fun. I thought Heseltine was busy with Capel Green?

Hi, Baa (& Mirageman, Arby, Karl, GUT, etc), long time no see.

Gazza Heseltine teamed up with El Zondo sounds like a match made in Purgatory!

Talk about a culture clash - it's like Bernard Manning partnering Jerry Lewis (only Brits will know the former) - 'You say Tomay-to, I say Tomah-to...'

PS: And... I ask again after all this time: what the HELL is going on with that 'Capel Green' film? Are they waiting for the 100th anniversary in 2080 before they release it, when we're all six-feet-under?

edit on 27-9-2021 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Nice to see you back ConfusedBrit. It's a wild ride is all I can say these days.

As far as CapelGreen, I just commented about that on the Rendlesham page. Seems like Heseltine is also writing a book.

I think I need a bowl of that mushroom soup.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hey, good point! And why doesn't LeBron James play for free if he's supposed to be so good? And why do historians charge money for their books? Seems like if they had "information was so profound and life changing for the rest of the world why don't they just do us all a favor and tell us?"
Getting paid for your work or your time in writing a book is not "cashing in", it is how life works. You know that. You should, anyway.
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterExpert

That's not really a good comparison. The problem is in the UFO field that many people from Mausson to Greer have been caught out lying or contradicting themselves on varying levels.

As an example.

Take this video interview : youtu.be...

Mr. Elizondo claims he wrote 'UAV, Balloons and UAS' not UFOs on a DD1910 form to have the videos released for public consumption because "..our systems had been compromised, and we also had a very significant insider threat. So the last thing I was going to do was to try to compromise, overtly an ongoing sensitive effort to the open public."

But not long after was standing on a stage with his TTSA chums claiming these video were of UFOs!!! Not only that he claimed there was a full chain of custody for these videos to make them public.

In same interview he also contradicts himself

youtu.be...

Mr. Zondo says he wanted to "...get these videos released...so they could be brought to a wider audience for a more generalized distribution and analysis. Because we did not, after banging our heads against the wall for quite a few years, we realized we weren't getting the answers we needed...

...These are videos that we want people to look at so they can tell us what it is is going on here "

But then later on the same interview. He claims

"...when you're looking at a video understand that a video itself is only going to tell you so much and that's why you need additional information. ... in the AATIP program there is certainly additional information that made it very, very compelling...again people are gonna say well what is it lou why don't you tell us..

it's very important to when you're looking at something have all the available data that you can have in order to cross reference what you're seeing because seeing something is only part of the picture and again remember what you're seeing may only be a portion of an event and may not be the entire event

But he never gave us all the data. So what was his point of releasing the videos to a wider audience with less informatoin than he was privy to.

These contradictions give reason to believe he is being insincere and trying to con the public and then cash in.

edit on 13/10/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
In my opinion Luis, Pope, and De(lusional) Longe are all charlatans. Out to make money only. Not a single *bleep* was ever given to the actual investigation and pursuit of real UFO/EBE phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

I don't think to make money, there are too many people involved, they would be really stupid. DeLonge makes more money with music ...
ToTheStar is sinking and they are abandoning ship ...
If this is all false the reason must be more important and involves the Pentagon itself

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gippo888

I don't think to make money, there are too many people involved, they would be really stupid. DeLonge makes more money with music ...
ToTheStar is sinking and they are abandoning ship ...
If this is all false the reason must be more important and involves the Pentagon itself

My personal opinion is that charlatans like Elizondo, Pope and Jeremy Corbel should go away. Far far away. They are poison to the real phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think it is too early to draw conclusions
Maybe they are not telling the truth, maybe contradicting themselves but the consequences of their revelations can be unpredictable
Elizondo's book could have other purposes ... Elizondo is not an ordinary person
We have to wait

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I think it is too early to draw conclusions
Maybe they are not telling the truth, maybe contradicting themselves but the consequences of their revelations can be unpredictable
Elizondo's book could have other purposes ... Elizondo is not an ordinary person
We have to wait

We have waited... and we have been patient. Enough with the BS already!

All the people who are "in the know" will absolutely and totally reveal everything "soon".
Soon?! Get rek'd as*holes because it will never come. Ever.

It's all a simple scam to bleed money off gullible people.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Yes, it is possible ... is very likely
But do we have alternatives? Is there anyone who will tell us the truth?
We have been waiting for 70 years ... we have seen all sorts of things
I'm tired, like you, very tired ... I hate these people !!!

I think we know the truth, we are only looking for confirmation

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

No, we don't have alternatives. Just because we don't have alternatives doesn't mean we should believe everything that is promised. These charlatans don't know anything more than you or I, yet they pretend to know "something" and will always reveal it "soon"... often in a "book" or live presentation which always lacks any information or proof of anything. A subtle scam to make money off the gullible and wishful people.

edit on 14-10-2021 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Do you think Elizondo is so different from Phil Corso?
These are things already seen in ufology ...
We can only evaluate what is happening and get information to process.
Nobody will tell us the truth but all these disclosures produce important clues for us
About the earnings on the sales of books I tell you that, here in Italy, the UFO forums ended 4/5 years ago.
Ufology does not interest anyone ...
The CUN conferences are always empty
Sorry for my english

edit on 14-10-2021 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2021 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Have you never considered that the truth is the US government does not know what UFOs are? This is actually the stance Mellon and Zondo have even been taking isn't it? America's government does not have the jurisdiction, resources and manpower to maintain a massive global UFO cover-up.

If the truth is out there, then it would certainly not be something exclusive to America. There are 200+ other sovereign nations across the 96% of the Earth's landmass that is not America. Lots of civilian based sky cameras exist, radio telescopes, satellites and sensor arrays that do not belong to America. All watching the skies.

Astronomical organizations have meteorite cameras placed around the world which do capture clear video & photographs of meteorites, and you'd think might capture the odd anomalous object too. But so far no alien spacecraft.

You can even watch live Sky Cameras in HD from across the world : www.skylinewebcams.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

70 years of ufology do not say this
Too many revelears, too many witnesses ... since 40s to today
I think US intelligence is not in control of the phenomenon but it knows what it is. And I think they say nothing for these reasons: they are not in control of the phenomenon and they know what it is.
Elizondo's revelations give us only one certainty: UFO research really exists and has always existed as the ufologists said.
All countries are involved in the phenomenon but no country has studied it as fully as the US, I think that in Europe the only countries with independent research on UFOs are France and the UK, the others refer to the US
I think China and Russia are very late in research

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think that Elizondo didn’t really reveal anything to us new. It’s clear that the Intel community had investigated UFOs from the start and never really stopped. Elizondo didn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know. And other than the Nimitz video there is nothing he revealed ever since that supposed UFO episode. All hype and no reality.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
a reply to: olaru12

Over by the Great Sand Dunes Park? Are you talking about the UFO Watchtower?

Most of my high strangness happened around Conejos and Antonito.

After I read Chris Obrians books, I went searching for an experience in the Valley. I received more than I wanted and as I've mentioned before; It had a distinctive religious vibe to it.

I was in Crestone and the dunes. Ants crawling around…

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join