It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luis Elizondo to Reveal “Shocking Details” in New Book

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If a literally Earth-shattering event is soon to happen, be it an alien invasion or an extinction-level asteroid, we'll all know about it soon enough. No need to buy a book for that.

IMO about the only thing worth reading would be definitive sourced material that we've been visited, the aliens decided we were a completely lost cause, and they left relieved knowing we won't be setting foot outside the solar system in anyone's foreseeable future.
edit on 13-9-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Reposting from another thread…….for topic consistency

Another reason why this is all and more BS…..

It always comes down to the bottom line $$$$

Why doesn’t he be transparent enough to reveal the “Shocking Details” now, in the real-time public?

It’s the typical carrot stick! ………. He’s so passe now.

Even now…. the whole UFO saga is dying down in the general public.

I’m starting to hear crickets once again.

I suspect he’ll have Mellon and or DeLonge write the Forward…….since they are all in cahoots!

We all should know what to expect as his first book….don’t we? Huh..MM?

Doesn’t these details below SHOCK anyone?

edit on 13-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The Tic-Tac looks and sounds just like a vehicle from the Sifi TV show Stargate Atlantis. Their version is the Puddle Jumper. Flys into space, has a cloaking device, inertial dampeners, can dive under water. Even looks like the description a big white Tic-Tac.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
Well it looks like Luis just made a book deal and is cashing in, I guess T.V. shows and interviews are not enough for him. He says that he will reveal shocking never before revealed details............So i guess he thinks that humanity needs to buy his book and him a new car and a house to go with it before he lets you in on his secret knowledge. I understand everyone needs money believe me but if his information was so profound and life changing for the rest of the world why doesnt he just do us all a favor and tell us or show definitive proof?

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

The former director of a secretive U.S. government UFO program is ready to tell his full story.

Luis Elizondo, who headed the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program’s effort to study UFOs around the world, has signed a book deal with William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins, after a competitive bidding war for the U.S. publishing rights.

The memoir “promises to reveal shocking never-before-shared details regarding what Elizondo has learned about UFOs and the profound implications for humanity, all of which will escalate what is already a hot topic globally.”

The NDA for classified info is a lifetime obligation carrying harsh penalties, including prison. Elizondo cant tell us everything he knows.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

What she said ^^^^^

He's already noted numerous times that he can't //legally// divulge everything he knows w/o being in breach of an NDA.

I am somewhat disinterested in people that are only revealing part of what they know. I get it, Lu is just following the contract, but if he is privy to classified info and he's only telling us "what he can". It feels difficult to not have some caution with folks that are only recounting half the story...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Plus, there’s a good chance they are also getting their information at times from us.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Over by the Great Sand Dunes Park? Are you talking about the UFO Watchtower?

Most of my high strangness happened around Conejos and Antonito.

After I read Chris Obrians books, I went searching for an experience in the Valley. I received more than I wanted and as I've mentioned before; It had a distinctive religious vibe to it.

edit on 13-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

Delta Variant and Afghanistan really took over. Can you imagine UFOs coming up in the news at the same time?

I feel something new UFO related could come out this year, because that's what "track" we're on, but I could see the government staying the same way they've always been being silent.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

What she said ^^^^^

He's already noted numerous times that he can't //legally// divulge everything he knows w/o being in breach of an NDA.

I am somewhat disinterested in people that are only revealing part of what they know. I get it, Lu is just following the contract, but if he is privy to classified info and he's only telling us "what he can". It feels difficult to not have some caution with folks that are only recounting half the story...

The fact that there IS stuff he cant talk about under the NDA lends credence to there being something there, however.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
🙄..... Oy vey!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
HarperCollins. A major publisher. Likely a nice advance. But won't it be the same recycled material we’ve been viewing the last two years surrounding him and others?
I mean, if he reveals something so profound and secret wouldn’t that be against his secrecy oath?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous
Yea Johhny we know..

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

If I had any secret classified knowledge about Extraterrestrials... I would have ZERO problems releasing that info to the public (even if I were to get jail time). The world DESERVES to know. It's not the government's right to hide this information.

Id do it without a second thought...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I knew his book was coming 9 months ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You'll be able to read about my psychic powers in my own forthcoming book!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

The "shocking details" revealed thus far haven't been much.

Some of the video is interesting.

I'll pass on his book.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I knew his book was coming 9 months ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You'll be able to read about my psychic powers in my own forthcoming book!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I will have to take a road trip down there for a weekend and check it out. Any good places to camp at or places to eat?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Another nick pope I'm afraid, there are dollar's to be made from the gullible.a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Ha ha. Good one!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I will have to take a road trip down there for a weekend and check it out. Any good places to camp at or places to eat?

I usually combine my investigations with a fishing trip, so all along the Rio G.,the Gunnison and the Arkansas out of Salida are plenty of nice places.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join