It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luis Elizondo to Reveal “Shocking Details” in New Book

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well it looks like Luis just made a book deal and is cashing in, I guess T.V. shows and interviews are not enough for him. He says that he will reveal shocking never before revealed details............So i guess he thinks that humanity needs to buy his book and him a new car and a house to go with it before he lets you in on his secret knowledge. I understand everyone needs money believe me but if his information was so profound and life changing for the rest of the world why doesnt he just do us all a favor and tell us or show definitive proof?

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

The former director of a secretive U.S. government UFO program is ready to tell his full story.

Luis Elizondo, who headed the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program’s effort to study UFOs around the world, has signed a book deal with William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins, after a competitive bidding war for the U.S. publishing rights.

The memoir “promises to reveal shocking never-before-shared details regarding what Elizondo has learned about UFOs and the profound implications for humanity, all of which will escalate what is already a hot topic globally.”

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I was excited earlier this year before it all became a big fat nothingburger.
I'll pass on the book.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

I don't doubt Elizondo credentials or background, but don't all of them that are in the field or especially on a history channel show when they put out a book say,

promises to reveal shocking never-before-shared details

and never do they show anything except maybe at best circumstantial evidence for proof.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Nothing against him or his book, but I would gladly lay a 'bet' down that anything mentioned has already been discussed in length on ATS... and that information for you to read (and discuss) was for free!

Everyone needs to keep in mind... we are ahead of the curve on information.

When someone steps up and gives a 'tell-all' book, he/she is doing so for the global mentality, not for folks like us. We've already heard about it, debated it, theorized x-factors and came to our own conclusions. This is why when we read or hear something we think "wow... we knew about that 20 years ago", yet the average John/Jane Doe is hearing it for the first time.

So I'm not holding my breath for any 'revelations'.

And this is in no means a 'jab' at the original posters thread, I hope many do purchase the book... if for nothing else than to get them up to speed on the subject, (which would still be 80% lower than your average ATS reader).

A boots on the ground researcher/investigator,
Johnny

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The memoir “promises to reveal shocking never-before-shared details"

Quite sure we've all heard this crap before

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Unless he has a little green man with him at the book signings, how can we be sure that his info isn't just disinformation?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Im sure the only thing shocking will be the amount of money he will make off this deal. Wonder how many people will buy this for a Christmas gift to give to their relatives as a coffee table book?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
All these books of something new boils down to a few sentences which don't actually reveal anything. This will be no different. He has been on so many shows and podcasts and has said nothing of value other than he knows something of value but can't discuss it...meh.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
He frequently says nothing because of his NDA with the US government. Then lets his LueAnon fans speculate endlessly about what he's trying to say that turns into fact in their minds.

Any book with details about his former job, even one that had "no assigned responsibilities", will need to be cleared by his former employers, the US government.

I don't think it needs much figuring out that the shocking details will be disappointing.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I can't help but think that anything he would tell us, is previously approved to be released. theater is fun, but when the lights come on and the curtain falls, everyone has to go back to the mundane reality that was there before the show.

I'd bet your are spot on.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The UFO community is just a money pit for those smart enough to realize the world is full of chumps just waiting to think they have gotten some secret information.

Someone should write an expose of the charlatans. To the Stars Academy ....got a nice ring to it eh?

Do your own research...

Want a UFO experience? I can almost guarantee you will have one in the San Luis Valley of so. Colorado. I't won't be what you expect....!!
edit on 13-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Truth.

Any "secrets" that he has are covered by non-disclosure agreements. Unless he wants to go to jail, his book will not be anything we've not seen, read about, and speculated about, for the past half century plus.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Over by the Great Sand Dunes Park? Are you talking about the UFO Watchtower?

edit on 13-9-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: .

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I'll tell my dog to read it. If he doesn't come back and tell me there's something exciting in it then I guess I won't bother with it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I agree with this

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Luis Elizondo to Reveal “Shocking Details” in New Book

Yay, yet another expensive option to toilet paper. Where was this book one year ago? Would've sold like... well, toilet paper.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The U.S. Navy has been researching, prototyping, developing and building experimental anti-gravitic vehicles and devices since the mid fifties. All the studies are still classified and a FOIA request will get you nothing but dumb looks. They were looking for vehicles which would fly undetected at fantastic speeds and dive into the ocean to travel like a very high speed submarine - much like the UAP's that were seen during and right after WW2 and during the Korean Police Action.

I am 88.675% that they have succeeded and have been testing them off the coast of California (mostly) as well as the gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean.

As far as Luis Elizondo is concerned, I think he is disinformation x 10. He is going to state some truth in his stories and lead you off into left field. He is very good at what he does. We cannot let our enemies know what we have and have to make sure they can't reproduce our classified stuff, Just like we did the soviets with the space shuttle.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
OH, yeah! He's gone completely off script and he's revealing information that was privy to him only as head of secretive US gubmint agencies and he's gonna spill the beans ... and he can do that and the gubmint can't do nothing about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Hey NightFlight,

Ive thought of things like this as well. Disinfo or misdirection. Remember back in the 80's that old Clint Eastwood movie "Firefox"? When he stole the Soviets top secret plane and he could use the helmet to control the craft but had to think in Russian in order for it to work? That was awesome when I was a kid.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
BOOM....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join