It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I’ll write a cheque’ to anyone who can decipher what Biden’s trying to convey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

What is even more ridiculous is Biden said this about Trump in 2016/2018:

“They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,’” said Biden, getting laughter and applause from the crowd at the University of Miami.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That's deceptive editing! You need to see the full quote! Right after this Bai-Dan clarified everything by saying...

Hey look, man, I changed the cereal in my toaster this morning, I mean, how much money did you find in the couch? Yeah there's a lot of dog fur on my chicken, but hey, I got a quarter, a nickel and a few pennies, C'mon, man! This whole Covidistan thing is a bunch of malarkey. I've been to Covidistan! There's no people there! Look, there's 80 million Americans there, and not a single one of them wants a cat! Not one! That is the real threat to this nation right now, not some other nonsense.

It says here on this card that I'm supposed to say "Climate Change" at least twice which, uhhhhh, I just did, and then turn my back and walk off without taking any questions. SOOoooooooo....Osmosis, everyone!' And Gawd bless the Taliban.

You should send that to Rita. Guaranteed cheque in the mail.

edit on 9/13/2021 by Klassified because: quote

edit on 9/13/2021 by Klassified because: spacing

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Joe is telling us that if Robert E. Lee flew a plane into Disney World...Osama Bin Laden would have been "vaccinated".

Make it out to 'CASH'.

😂🤣😂 Nice!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

So gross.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
We need corn pop to knock some sense into him.

Good god, how is proping this guy up in the Whitehouse not a serious crime perpetrated against the American people.
This entire administration was put forth to the people in a deceptively fraudulent manner and should be declared void.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
a reply to: Klassified

Really? That's it? That is soooo easy.

You see, first you have to put the clip into context. Biden was doing his rounds on 9/11 (funny story, he actually thought it was 9/2 until someone explained to him that the number at the end wasn't in Roman numerals). Anywho, he was getting preeeety sleepy, he hadn't had his snack pack and Caprisun yet, so he snuck off to put something in his tummy. While he snacking, he heard about the Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson rematch, and he said to himself, "Self, it Holyfield can do it at 58, I can do it at...how old am I again?" To which an aid held up his fingers and said "this many". "Well," continued POTUS, "I'd like to box Florida. I should only be so lucky." But he wanted to show off some of both his knowledge of boxing history with a dash of sick Spanish skills, so he dropped a couple names of some guys he used to go a few rounds with back in the day, Robert Sullivan and Lee Brewster. Name dropping has never really been his things, but these were the toughest kids in 3rd grade, so he let his mad language skills shine and talked about Robert y Lee. Now, you tell me who's a big president.

You're giving the guy waaaayyy too much credit.

Surely you don't actually think he could possibly understand Roman numerals, do ya?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Hey look, man, I changed the cereal in my toaster this morning, I mean, how much money did you find in the couch? Yeah there's a lot of dog fur on my chicken, but hey, I got a quarter, a nickel and a few pennies, C'mon, man! This whole Covidistan thing is a bunch of malarkey. I've been to Covidistan! There's no people there! Look, there's 80 million Americans there, and not a single one of them wants a cat! Not one! That is the real threat to this nation right now, not some other nonsense.

It says here on this card that I'm supposed to say "Climate Change" at least twice which, uhhhhh, I just did, and then turn my back and walk off without taking any questions. SOOoooooooo....Osmosis, everyone!' And Gawd bless the Taliban.

At first I thought you were just making up some nonsense to make the poor fella look bad, but once I got to the end I realized that I'm pretty sure I've heard him say every bit of that.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
First time I had seen that clip.....I swear one day there's going to be a Silver Alert issued for our President.....if Kamala Crazy Cat Harris wants to be President then she should just leave the door slightly ajar and ole Joe just wander off.......We all know Joe's lights are on but nobodies home.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Hey , Joe , Robert E. Lee has been dead for 151 years .

He knows that and just wants a fair fight is all, winner gets the mausoleum, loser takes the grave.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Dude. You crack me up
😂 lol 😂

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Biden is talking about all the anger and revolutionary talk in Florida and other Southern states. He thinks that he would be so lucky if they actually tried to fight him. He is saying that the South cannot fight.

"If Robert E. Lee had been in Afghanistan, we'd a won."

edit on 13-9-2021 by Dapaga because: wrote "they" twice

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
He is saying that he is fighting and is at war with the people of America. If he said it like that he would be ashamed and blow his cover, so as the pathological liar he is presented it in a cryptic way that he gains sympathy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join