It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden V Mandate violates 14nth amendment.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
If any of y'all think the governments and employers are putting out these mandates without forethought and covering all the bases, think again.

They favor political forethought 😃

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Stealing the election also violates the constitution in a much bigger way.

That didnt matter they still stole it.
Its just a pesky document with harmful content
edit on 12-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: GravitySucks

Actually, we'd prefer women to understand that sex has consequences, so they shouldn't do it if they don't want to get or aren't ready to get pregnant, but if they do, then they shouldn't punish the baby for that. There are options that do not involve them raising the child that also don't involve the child having to die.

Oh, I'm pretty sure women understand that all too well.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Stealing the election also violates the constitution in a much bigger way.

If it was stolen. Which is wasn't, my pretty.
edit on 12-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

If any of y'all think the governments and employers are putting out these mandates without forethought and covering all the bases, think again.

Yuh-huh ... let's revisit the eviction moratorium under the CDC. How well thought through was that?

Ask the packed court.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I wonder how many pro choice people would be for abortion if they knew the baby was gay or transgender?

My body my choice no way for vaccines
My body my choice cool for women’s rights with abortion.

edit on 12-9-2021 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What if the fetus or embryo was a transgender person or gay or non binary?

a reply to: SirHardHarry

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Of course we women do. Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm not one, but having had my own child, I'd never make the mistake of thinking anything other than a full human being was ever in there ever again.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: Phage

So you're telling me you can get an FDA approved vaccine adminstered in the U.S. at this moment?

Yes, if you are 16 or older.

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

www.fda.gov...

If there was an FDA-approved vaccine available, then the others wouldn't still have emergency authorization.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yuh-huh ... let's revisit the eviction moratorium under the CDC. How well thought through was that?

Ask the packed court.

They did, and it was crap. This one ought to be too. It's an attempt to mandate something under the same type of legal wrangling.

Maybe if they had tried actual legislation it would be a different matter, but they didn't, did they? Likely because they knew it would never pass.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

If there was an FDA-approved vaccine available, then the others wouldn't still have emergency authorization.

Why not?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
I wonder how many pro choice people would be for abortion if they knew the baby was gay or transgender?

My body my choice no way for vaccines
My body my choice cool for women’s rights with abortion.

It's all about selfishness.

When they *might* might have another human being inconvenience them in some way - either the baby they didn't want but did the horizontal bop anyhow because how dare anyone tell them to put off bumping uglies which feels good ... or the person over there who might be ill with something *they* might catch - then it's *their* body, their choice, and you lose yours.

The baby has to die, and you better get jabbed even if you don't want to because if the baby doesn't die and you don't get vaccinated, their sainted little person might get inconvenienced in some way.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Thank-you for doing the research. Be sure to let your Congress-person know. Hopefully he/she is not accepting the mandates on the rest of the country, because it doesn't involve him/her.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What is an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)?

An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.Taking into consideration input from the FDA, manufacturers decide whether and when to submit an EUA request to FDA.

FDA

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Yes, that is about issuing an EUA.

How about revoking one?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
What does Biden mean when he says :

“ I will make the Governors get out of the way”
“ Our patience is running thin”

So what will happen when Mr. Biden’s patience runs out?
Are you threatening me? What will happen if your demands aren’t met?
Who the hell do you think you are talking to the American people like that? We pay YOUR salary BRAH. You work for us. We are not your subjects.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Yeah. Other presidents have said that sort of thing too. Haven't they?

Didn't amount to much. Did it?

edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes, that is about issuing an EUA.

How about revoking one?

Appears to be covered by the word "allow." Allow when they authorize it for emergency use and allow after it's authorized. Are they still 'allowing' the others to be used under their EUAs? Yes.

FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Now show me how an EUA is revoked once granted.

edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join