It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden V Mandate violates 14nth amendment.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Burred_Dawg
a reply to: SirHardHarry
"A fetus or embryo is not a baby. You guys always want to ignore that."

It is in Texas !

If I may add to this.

the "fetus" isnt a baby/human if the mother wants it killed.

it is a "fetus/human" if say someone else causes the death of it.
for example, if a woman goes to the abortion clinic it isnt human and no protection.

but if that same woman is just thinking about it, and say a carjacker shoots her in the abdomen.

the woman lives but the "fetus" dies

he gets charged with attempted murder (and other offences) for her getting hit.
he ALSO gets charged with MURDER (and other offences) for the death of the "fetus"
he most likely will get convicted and sentenced for EACH CRIME...

this isnt a hypothetical BUT HAS HAPPENED.

Now all those supporting abortion on demand how is it the "fetus" is not a human and no protections if MOTHER GET IT KILLED.
But it IS HUMAN if someone else does without her permission?

im sorry but tell me how this "fetus" (for lack of better term) is both human with rights and not?

under the law YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS...

so justify it people who are for pro ABORTION ON DEMAND (not incest, rape, mothers life, birth defects, those in ALMOST ALL current abortion laws) .

scrounger

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

They go the New York way and remove those legal protections for the baby.

That's what they want.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: scrounger

They go the New York way and remove those legal protections for the baby.

That's what they want.

unless the mother doesnt want it killed and it gets killed

then she screams "its my baby"

i am pointing out that even in NY that this hypocrisy exists.

if (as THEY claim) it isnt a "human" till its born than they should be demanding that all those that "killed the fetus" in jail be freed right?

oh love to see them try that cause in public

scrounger

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
1905 that disease was way more deadly. Not even in the same ballpark. Also, the SC will be looking at the border situation. Can't declare it's for health with that going on making the problem worse. It is not sincere. It's political retribution. Biden is also said the unvaxxed are causing problems for the vaxxed but what about 100% remote workers. They are not impacting the work environment and OSHA makes no mention of remote workers therefore that rule does not apply making the order for them void.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Back that up please. LINKS or your making it up of the fly again
here is the full quote from your deceptive confirmity one as well

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA),

link
This was already debunked when it happened it is deceptive wordplay that means nothing they approved it for eau for kids 16 and older that's it. Not Approved for use but ea Use.
Orwell doesn't work here.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

1905 that disease was way more deadly. Not even in the same ballpark.

Not relevant. The principle is that individual rights must, at times, take the backseat to public health.

Can it be overturned? Yes. Has it been? No.

edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

1905 that disease was way more deadly. Not even in the same ballpark.

Not relevant. The principle is that individual rights must, at times, take the backseat to public health.

Can it be overturned? Yes. Has it been? No.

really?
our "rights" must take back seat to public health?

do you REALLY STAND by this?

well then you must be ok/in favor with

suspending first amendment freedom of speach since "false information on covid" can lead to more deaths.
freedom to assemble since groups lead to outbreaks.. this includes defund police, blm, antifa, pro abortion, transexual rights, gay rights, democratic conventions, school board meetings, restaurants, going to big lot stores and grocery stores (we have delivery and amazon right?), ect.
freedom to address grievances to the government..
you know it is a "pandemic" and you cant question in anyway the edicts of the leaders..

how about fourth amendment
we have to search you at any time for any reason to make sure you have your covid card, to make sure you did go to your doctors appointment, to make sure your home and not at a "gathering", to search your home for anyone not a family member , and seach your person to make sure you have a mask on your persons at all times.

how about the fourteen amendment of due process..
you know do to the increased infection we must arrest you for violating the mandates in any way and hold you without trial until the infection numbers come down..just to be safe.
or a quick trial with no appeal to a "isolation camp" for "the safety of the population" until a government official (not even a doctor) determines your no longer a threat.

how about the fourth amendment
we must have a military person(s) housed and fed at your house... just to make sure you and your neighborhood are obeying the covid mandates.

hell we better temporarily suspend all courts to include the supreme court until the "pandemic" is under control
military and federal agencies have complete control with no recourse.
to include arrest, jail , and even deadly force without recourse or due process..

you know all for public health.

i am DIRECTLY CHALLENGING your comment and ASKING if all the other rights i just stated are ok for suspension for
"public health"?

looking forward to your answer..

scrounger

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You can’t have a mandate that exempts groups of people*
And especially if congress is exempt that is pretty much a double barrel middle finger to everyone in the country.**

History shows that when laws never apply to who is running the government bad things happen like the French Revolution.***

I just hope it isn’t too late****.

* - And yet, this is exactly what they have done...

** - Great statement. I chuckled, because it's #ing laughable that they think they will get away with it.

*** - Absolutely true, and likely to lead to chaos, even in modern times. Several conflicts have shown us that apparently stable countries can fall to the reign of Saturn if their leaders persist in disgraceful acts of self-gratifying tyranny & corruption.

**** - I sincerely hope it IS too late, so that you Americans stand up & take your country back from these tinpot despots. They are corrupt, in the service fo Satan, quite simply it's a tyrannical clownshow. The same goes here in the UK, we're starting to see scraps of light, for example England has scrapped the vaccine passports for the time being, per my recent thread. We can only hope that the legal challenges against those that have propagandised on behalf of the corporations, the hidden networks & orders of secret abusers of the people, will succeed. These legal challenges are being organised all over the world, with a special effort going on in Germany, which has recent historical memory of being beholden to tyranny, hence it is more eager than other nations to demonstrate that what is unfolding is tyrannical abuse, in the hope that regular folk will wake the heck up & join the fight.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

And that's what they're banking on with every, single thing they've been doing. They tried to stop evictions and rent paying with that excuse, Phage. What else are they going to use "public health" to attempt to justify? How about all the green agenda they can't get through congress? Certainly would be bad for "public health" if the planet died.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Glad you’re brushing up on the law, can you find a way to impeach this cretin please?

For the sake of the, rapidly diminishing, free world?

a reply to: Brassmonkey

I agree completely. The sad truth is that while we have the proper law to impeach the tyrant F Biden, we don't have any leadership, no brave men or women to get the ball rolling. I think I saw Marjorie Green of Georgia has drawn up some papers.

F Biden

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

that ruling clearly says that only state governments can mandate vaccines not the federal government. so bidens order probably will only be followed by Democrat controlled states, honestly there's one good thing about the division in our country, its preventing expansion of federalism and erosion of our rights as a consequence. people are so divided that states dont care about losing federal assistance or money opposing the president if the president is of the opposing party.

edit on 13-9-2021 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Ugh...this trend of comparing mask and vaccine mandates to the injustices towards black people while being the same group who says there's no such thing as systemic racism is so cringy. Stop.

We have unalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Liberty could be used as an argument against masks and vaccine mandates but the right of liberty does not release you from being liable. So protecting life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is what the masks and vaccines do.

More people have died taking this vaccine than all other vaccines combined in past years. What is cringy is the virtual singling of the vaxed. They show their cards like its a Nazi Membership and they will burn anyone down that refuses to take it. They are the new Nazi with a side of KKK...

I feel a slight cough due to cold coming on. Time to head to the store and stand in line..

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Companies of 99 or less employees have one set of federal regulation, 100 or more another. 14th amendment violated.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

www.visiontimes.com...

You sure about that? Where can you get Comirnaty? Can you schedule your appointment for a specific brand? Or is this another one of those science"y" claims like masks work?
edit on 9/13/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Remember, that was the same decision that allowed people to be neutered for being unworthy of reproduction. It was a stupid, terrible decision at the time, and frankly needs to be reviewed.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Been doing a little research on Constitutional law and in my opinion

You're a Constitutional lawyer?

See Jacobson v Massachusetts:

A law that authorizes mandatory vaccination during an epidemic of a lethal disease, with refusal punishable by a monetary penalty, like the one at issue in Jacobson, would undoubtedly be found constitutional under the low constitutional test of “rationality review.” However, the vaccine would have to be approved by the FDA as safe and effective, and the law would have to require exceptions for those who have contraindications to the vaccine. A law that authorizes mandatory vaccination to prevent dangerous contagious diseases in the absence of an epidemic, such as the school immunization requirement summarily upheld in 1922, also would probably be upheld as long as (1) the disease still exists in the population where it can spread and cause serious injury to those infected, and (2) a safe and effective vaccine could prevent transmission to others.

Instead, the question was whether the state had overstepped its own authority and whether the sphere of personal liberty protected by the Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment38 included the right to refuse vaccination.

Justice Harlan stated the question before the Court: “Is this statute . . . inconsistent with the liberty which the Constitution of the United States secures to every person against deprivation by the State?”2(p25) Harlan confirmed that the Constitution protects individual liberty and that liberty is not “an absolute right in each person to be, in all times and in all circumstances, wholly free from restraint”:

There is, of course, a sphere within which the individual may assert the supremacy of his own will and rightfully dispute the authority of any human government, especially of any free government existing under a written constitution. But it is equally true that in every well-ordered society charged with the duty of conserving the safety of its members the rights of the individual in respect of his liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the safety of the general public may demand.2(p29)

Thus, the more specific questions were whether the safety of the public justified this particular restriction and whether it was enforceable by reasonable regulations. The Court answered yes to both questions. It noted that the vaccination law applied “only when, in the opinion of the Board of Health, that was necessary for the public health or the public safety.”2(p27) The board of health was qualified to make that judgment, and, consistent with its own precedents, the Court said that it was the legislature’s prerogative to determine how to control the epidemic, as long as it did not act in an unreasonable, arbitrary or oppressive manner.2,39,40 Vaccination was a reasonable means of control:

Its hilarious that a disease...with a ABOVE 96 percent survival rate is considered deadly. If this was something like hemmoragic fever they would have a constitutional point. Their pandemic is one of the sheep.
The Supreme court should hear arguments to the deadliness of the virus,then decide if it qualifies as deadlier than the Flu. If its not deadlier than the flu the mandates should be struck down.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I figured out how to beat the Vaxxers.

I Identify as a vaxxed person therefore I don't actually have to be one.

Game set MATCH.

Flawless progressive logic.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyadambizness

No. That was Buck v Bell.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I figured out how to beat the Vaxxers.

I Identify as a vaxxed person therefore I don't actually have to be one.

Game set MATCH.

Flawless progressive logic.

This is exactly how I identify. I had Covid back when there was no "vaccine", therefore I have antibodies. I identify as vaxed and when asked I say "yes, I did get the vaccine." Research has proved that having the antibodies is much better than the vax. In fact the vax is counter productive to those that had Covid.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

USPS is exempt? Didnt know that. Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join