It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unvaccinated are a lower class

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Do you know what's next.....

No Vax = No Vote

Yep, you will need a vax card to vote. Otherwise, you might transit it at the voting booth or through the mail.

It may not be here today but give it time.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: carewemust

The lowest vaccination rate in America is amongst BLACK Americans. (The smartest ones!)

As a group, they will also ONCE AGAIN be oppressed and discriminated against by Government rules and mandates. This time, VACCINE MANDATES.

Source: www.yahoo.com...

Its not that they are smarter, its they just don't give a crap. There are many Black people who really need to get the vaccine, but they don't. I do agree with just about everything the Liberals do has negative effects the poor and minorities.

"Need" is in the eye of the beholder here, and it always boils down to personal assessment & choice. We just went over this concept in the fatty-fat-fat thread. I can lament the health of the biggest of land whales all I want in it, it's not going to alter their choice any. Put the info out there, let people look or not, and let them choose from there without further manipulation or red lettering.

Edit: Pressuring begets swift resistance, every time. People refuse to understand this.
edit on 9/12/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Why do you guys always end up with saying that they are going to put you in "camps".

I've been hearing this BS from you guys since Obama was in office.

It didn't happen, and it won't happen.

Is fear all you guys have, because you sure do use it a lot.

a reply to: Skepticape

You do realize that prison camps are a very real thing RIGHT NOW, right?

There are people locked up in political prison camps RIGHT NOW.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"Smarter" in common-sense and intuition, based on what's seen around them.

Really? They see that they are hit harder with the virus, most likely due to more poor health. Most Americans can't see past their noses...lol

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

"Need" is in the eye of the beholder here, and it always boils down to personal assessment & choice. We just went over this concept in the fatty-fat-fat thread. I can lament the health of the biggest of land whales all I want in it, it's not going to alter their choice any. Put the info out there, let people look or not, and let them choose from there without further manipulation or red lettering.
Edit: Pressuring begets swift resistance, every time. People refuse to understand this.

Did I ever say "force" in anyway. Seems ever discussion in these threads heads to that point. The "need" is based on statistics. In the end I could give a crap if someone gets the vaccine or not. One of my co-workers got breast cancer and was into natural healing 100%. Well for a year she tried that and went into stage 4 and finally decided to go the formal medical route and died as the cancer got into many parts of her body.

Yep it was her choice and her choice killed her...NOT smart. People in the statistical high risk group for COVID should get the vaccine, if they don't then they are also NOT smart.

I get it, you and others have convinced yourselves the vaccine is worst than the virus, well go ahead and live in that reality, cheer on the high risk that don't get the vaccine, I hope it turns out well for you all.

edit on 12-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
speaking as i do from the bottom rung of the societal/class ladder, being so defined officially really has no impact. my status as an uncorrupted free thinker is entirely independent of, and unaffected by, such arbitrary labelling. in short, i couldn't care less.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I get it, you and others have convinced yourselves the vaccine is worst than the virus, well go ahead and live in that reality, cheer on the high risk that don't get the vaccine, I hope it turns out well for you all.

No, I haven't convinced myself of that. But I have convinced myself that, because I already had covid, I don't do myself any good by getting a vaccine for covid, now do I? Yet, someone is about ready to force me to do just that. Why? Studies have already shown that people who get the 'vaccine' are 13 times as likely to get covid. I already had covid...why would I want it again? I don't, so why would I make myself 13 times more likely to get covid...again?

Oh, I get it, because the symptoms are less this time, is that it? Yeah, I want covid because the symptoms are less. Guess what, I don't want covid at all! Ever! So why would I make myself more likely to get it, than less likely. Studies have already shown natural immunity is better than the 'vaccine', so why would I want to marry myself to a 'vaccine', and endless booster shots...when I've already had covid, and have natural immunity to it????

What part of this is so difficult to understand?

No religious objections, no moral objections, just common sense objections. There are probably millions out there like me. My FIL died from the vaccine, I watched him wither away to nothing just two days after getting it. But he's not me, and maybe that won't happen to me, but why would I want to tempt fate...when I've already had covid???

Can't you see how ridiculous this is??? Shooting myself in the foot will cause a lot less damage than shooting myself in the head, but why would I want to shoot myself in the foot? Just so I can say I got shot? I won't die from shooting myself in the foot, but I could. So why do it? Why play russian roulette with a 'vaccine' which has unknown long term effects...when I've already had covid???

So I can make Uncle Dementia Joey happy?? F### that!!! He can KMA!

edit on 9/12/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Studies have already shown that people who get the 'vaccine' are 13 times as likely to get covid.

Are you referring to that Israeli preprint? This one?

Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.

www.medrxiv.org...

But perhaps an antibody test could be used as an exemption from vaccination requirements.

edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, Phage, that study...

The lawsuit comes as a study published at medRxiv on Aug. 24 warns of vaccinated individuals being at higher risk of contracting COVID-19. Researchers in the study looked at medical records of 673,676 Israelis 16 years and older, analyzing their infections, symptoms, and hospitalizations between June 1 and Aug 14 when the Delta variant was predominant in the country.

The study found that those who were never infected but were vaccinated between January and February this year had a 13 times higher chance of getting infected by the COVID-19 Delta variant than those who previously contracted the virus and remained unvaccinated.

(emphasis by me)

Source< br />
As for your proposed alternative, fine, but I shouldn't have to do it every week, or even more than once.

Look, I'm not going to play the 'Gimme' the Source' game with you or anyone else anymore. I've wasted my time, and provided my sources, enough times now. Believe them, don't believe them...I really don't care anymore.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

As for your proposed alternative, fine, but I shouldn't have to do it every week, or even more than once.

There is a difference between NAAT (PCR) testing and antibody testing. One determines if you are infected, the other determines if you have have antibodies against the disease.

There is no reason for weekly antibody testing. There is reason for weekly NAAT testing.

edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

your not lower class because it is self imposed. You can just get the shot and get it over with because you will have to at some point to live in a westerns country and allot of eastern ones as well

I don't think the covid vaccine is the sword to fall on

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I've been waiting all summer to go camping.

I am afraid, yes. Mosquitoes on the East Coast will NEVER leave me alone.

When I'm on the West Coast, they don't touch me.. I don't get it.

I hope my FEMA camp is on the West Coast. But just not California.

edit on 9-12-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

your not lower class because it is self imposed. You can just get the shot and get it over with because you will have to at some point to live in a westerns country and allot of eastern ones as well

And that's entirely the wrong attitude.

We are talking about a country that has allergies to the idea that you need an ID in order to vote, but here you are tamely acquiescing to the idea that in order to do anything in your life, just have one in fact, you must get a vaccine ... for a disease that kills fewer than 1% of those it infects and most who get it aren't even really sure they have it without being tested for it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

That's a double entendre. Perhaps unintentional.

It's not the hill I'm going to choose to die on, but it sure seems some want to shove that sword into my arm...without any choice on my part!

The real "sword" here is the lack of choice, and the 'vaccine' being forced on people by segregating people into vaxxed and unvaxxed, then starving out the unvaxxed. And, while I may choose not to fall on that 'vaccination' sword, the weight of that authoritarian force may be enough to break the camel's back. That hill I'm willing to fight for! That hill is called...freedom!

edit on 9/12/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: neomaximus10

Which doesnt make a lot of sense....wouldnt you want the people preparing the food to be vaxed?

You are supposed to eat the food, not inhale it.

This actually leads me to the conclusion that a mandatory disposable glove regulation would have worked much better then a mask mandate.

But it’s more difficult to display compliance by wearing gloves then wrapping your face in a diaper.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Nyiah

I’ll bequest you my grammer.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Why do you guys always end up with saying that they are going to put you in "camps".

I've been hearing this BS from you guys since Obama was in office.

It didn't happen, and it won't happen.

Is fear all you guys have, because you sure do use it a lot.

You do realize that prison camps are a very real thing RIGHT NOW, right?

There are people locked up in political prison camps RIGHT NOW.

Context relevant link as proof?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

someone once told me

no matter the situation you always have a choice, you just might not like the outcome.

I personally think Covid is a nasty flu and if your arent super heavy, sick or old you'll be fine after a few days of being pretty sick.

I also don't really care if people get the shot, not my business. I got it because I'm honestly not worried about it considering what we put in our bodies willingly.

//
we are all prisoners' in one way or another

and no I didn't mean that, pretty funny.(the sword thing)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You don’t choose to be a lower class, others label you. Being treated as a lower class as you seem to be just fine with means we are being oppressed. That makes you a beeegooot and a proponent of hate speech. Why are you OK with there being a manufactured lower class? Should gays or transsexuals be denied the ability to work?

edit on 12-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It’s coercion if my choice is to be a second class citizen not allowed to be employed, or submit to an experimental vaccine that doesn’t work. Your perspective fills me with disgust. How’s that brown shirt fit? Seems to suit you.

someone once told me

no matter the situation you always have a choice, you just might not like the outcome.

I personally think Covid is a nasty flu and if your arent super heavy, sick or old you'll be fine after a few days of being pretty sick.

I also don't really care if people get the shot, not my business. I got it because I'm honestly not worried about it considering what we put in our bodies willingly.

//
we are all prisoners' in one way or another

and no I didn't mean that, pretty funny.(the sword thing)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join