It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unvaccinated are a lower class

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm talking actual physical damage not emotional

Makes zero difference, negative impacts are negative impacts.

Try again, Sam. Put more thought into it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Making assumptions that the car in front was occupied. Also having no knowledge of the mode of transport that ketsuko was using to obtain the 70mph you assume an unknown outcome.

Do you do that a lot? Making up #e with no facts?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

We'll have to make sure we wear the right colour badges

Seems the questions on the site are worthy of the Critical thinking title.

How and why do badges and other visible forms of identification isolate members of a group? Could badges also build a group's solidarity?
Are there examples of minorities today that are separated by visible identification in your country or others? What choices do members of the group have? What pressures and motivations contribute to the decision to set up this system?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

could be considered manslaughter

If the car were unoccupied, obviously not.
But if one is driving at 70mph and there is a car in front of them, it probably isn't parked.

edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Did not.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

could be considered manslaughter

If the car were unoccupied, obviously not.

Still a stupid thing to do.

A lot like getting jab because democrat fascists tell you it's safe, effective, necessary, and is not responsible for the more dangerous variants becoming dominant.

When all are demonstrably false.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We already know that the colleged liberals that voted for him are of a lower class. Since the educated liberals are the ones most likely not to take this vaccine, I suppose it fits the situation well.

Joe Biden graduated in the bottom 10% of his class. I'm sure that appeals to many voters...about 82 million of them, at least.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

so your telling me that if i blow your brains out or i call you a mean name both a equal?

that is CRAAZZZZY

sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

ever hear that, we learned that in 2nd grade.

i don't deny emotional damage is real but death is well....death./6

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse
We already know that the colleged liberals that voted for him are of a lower class. Since the educated liberals are the ones most likely not to take this vaccine, I suppose it fits the situation well.

Joe Biden graduated in the bottom 10% of his class. I'm sure that appeals to many voters...about 82 million of them, at least.

The more intelligent the person, the more likely they are to be hesitant with this vaccine. Biden got it right away....fits what you said.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Plus the fact that we still have freedom of speech.

Protected by the highest law in the land.

No such freedom to cause physical harm to another.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Why do you guys always end up with saying that they are going to put you in "camps".

I've been hearing this BS from you guys since Obama was in office.

It didn't happen, and it won't happen.

Is fear all you guys have, because you sure do use it a lot.

a reply to: Skepticape

Are you being sarcastic/ The citizens of Australia are begging to differ with you. The Chinese are begging to differ with you. I could go on but it wouldn't matter for some what the truth is if it doesn't conform to their thinking.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The lowest vaccination rate in America is amongst BLACK Americans. (The smartest ones!)

As a group, they will also ONCE AGAIN be oppressed and discriminated against by Government rules and mandates. This time, VACCINE MANDATES.

Source: www.yahoo.com...

Its not that they are smarter, its they just don't give a crap. , but they don't. I do agree with just about everything the Liberals do has negative effects the poor and minorities.

You actually had the thought and typed that out.

"There are many Black people who really need to get the vaccine"

Just wow.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

"Smarter" in common-sense and intuition, based on what's seen around them.

Really? They see that they are hit harder with the virus, most likely due to more poor health. Most Americans can't see past their noses...lol

I don't know any black people who have had covid and I know a whole lot of them for several reasons. Everyone I talk to has not had the vaccine because they remember the "Tuskegee experiments" on Black folk.

ETA
I do know older black folks that is why most of them would not take much of anything from our Gov if they didn't think they should. They especially don't like the past treatment as lesser than human and I don't blame any for noticing it either.

edit on 12-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The Chinese would be begging to differ with you, but then they'd get negative marks on their social credit scores and not be able to go anywhere and might be sent off to those happy fun camps to learn how to love Big Chairman Xi.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Justoneman

The Chinese would be begging to differ with you, but then they'd get negative marks on their social credit scores and not be able to go anywhere and might be sent off to those happy fun camps to learn how to love Big Chairman Xi.

Yes, and their family over here would be wise to not get too loud about agreeing with us if they have any family left in China. The thought of them using your family members as body parts factories for the elite CCP members would slow most of us down.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You live on an island, so taking your worldly knowledge of long stretches of highways into account.

You're still grasping to justify your jumping to conclusions based on very little information and facts.

Do you do it often with other subjects, we have to wonder about the validity of your observations.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I do live on an island. But it is not the only place I have called home.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

You live on an island, so taking your worldly knowledge of long stretches of highways into account.

You're still grasping to justify your jumping to conclusions based on very little information and facts.

Do you do it often with other subjects, we have to wonder about the validity of your observations.

Is that 'islander shaming'?

Did I just coin a new phrase?

Not understanding your point though.

Isn't 70 mph still 70 mph, even if on a shorter highway?

edit on 12-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join