It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unvaccinated are a lower class

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

My integrity is worth more than what a politician or society can convey. A lot of my friends has been ditched because of their willful compliance. Not because they chose to comply, but because I chose not to. I've always got in trouble for challenging the norm. I like stability and order, but I won't follow without reasoning... good reasoning, but mainly facts.

I have been "second class" since the mask mandates in march 2020. I won't be bullied into giving up my rights or freedoms. I was ridiculed when I said this was about control, yet our Pres clearly states our freedom or individual rights are not a factor in complying.

I f'in hate talking about covid, but I hate even more when ignorance and stupidity is center stage. Just running down a couple examples of dividing topics that have warped our country into chaos:
Black vs. White
Rich vs. Poor
Youth vs. Old(Boomers and other gens)
Republican vs. Democrat
Liberal vs. Conservative (similar, but still another divide)
Religion vs. State
War vs. Peace
Terrorist vs. America(with us or against us)
Morality vs. My body my choice
Mask vs. No mask
Shot vs. No shot

How often is the perpetrator making the rules?

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Why do you guys always end up with saying that they are going to put you in "camps".

I've been hearing this BS from you guys since Obama was in office.

It didn't happen, and it won't happen.

Is fear all you guys have, because you sure do use it a lot.

Aren't you the person who says that 25% of our country should be punished for not getting the vax?

Because your vaccinated, wear a mask, and social distance, but think everyone should be vaccinated so you feel even a little bit safer from a virus with a paltry fatality rate for healthy people?

Your president is threatening Americans, and trying to unconstitutionaly mandate we take a vaccine from pharmaceutical companies that have repeatedly put out dangerous products for decades.

We just want to work and live our lifes without fascism, you know like our country was built for.

Those who trade freedom for safety deserve neither.

Your fear is selling us out.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Where will you go? If its free of all this ignorance and mandates can I come too?

Gold panning and yes
edit on 12-9-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I fully support you making your choice on the issue.

The issue has everything to do with creating a second class of citizen that can and will be abused, and will probably respond poorly to that abuse. It really doesn’t matter who’s on what side, that’s just noise in the debate. Actions are far more important

originally posted by: ketsuko

You will note that most of the same people who are so virulently anti-unvaxxed will likely be the ones who were anti-vax themselves when Trump was still in office and pushing it out.

I made the choice to get vaccinated myself for reasons that had little to actually do with COVID. I may yet end up getting the booster ... again, for reasons that have nothing to do with COVID or my job. It's personal and has to do with family.

I don't have a dog in the vaccine fight except to say that I've watched how the media has handled this issue, and it's always had heavy political undertones to it. This is less about being vaccinated than it is about virtue signalling what group you belong to for them.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Gold panning and yes
I got a stream out back, maybe I’ll try it out

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Biden says mandate this and mandate that but then exempts all his staff and all the usps workers from getting the vax
doesnt that say enough to everyone to say what really is happening and u know dam well nobody who is spewing this crap about how good this vax works has had the shots either...once this cat is totally out i am really curious what will become of the media people who have lied to our faces like the today show and good morning america etc i cant imagine u will see these hosts past a few days from that news hitting the mainstream that everybody has put their trust in over all this ..
b safe and remember u cant unget this vax once u do ...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Very well said. Losing the ability to seek and hold employment crosses the line in a BIG way. I’m fine with not going to concerts or baseball games but I need to support myself and my wife.

originally posted by: JefeFeesh

My integrity is worth more than what a politician or society can convey. A lot of my friends has been ditched because of their willful compliance. Not because they chose to comply, but because I chose not to. I've always got in trouble for challenging the norm. I like stability and order, but I won't follow without reasoning... good reasoning, but mainly facts.

I have been "second class" since the mask mandates in march 2020. I won't be bullied into giving up my rights or freedoms. I was ridiculed when I said this was about control, yet our Pres clearly states our freedom or individual rights are not a factor in complying.

I f'in hate talking about covid, but I hate even more when ignorance and stupidity is center stage. Just running down a couple examples of dividing topics that have warped our country into chaos:
Black vs. White
Rich vs. Poor
Youth vs. Old(Boomers and other gens)
Republican vs. Democrat
Liberal vs. Conservative (similar, but still another divide)
Religion vs. State
War vs. Peace
Terrorist vs. America(with us or against us)
Morality vs. My body my choice
Mask vs. No mask
Shot vs. No shot

How often is the perpetrator making the rules?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

It would be ideal to go deep in the woods and escape this madness.

But I can't abandon my grand daughters to face all this.

So I've accepted my doom months ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
Where will you go? If its free of all this ignorance and mandates can I come too?

it just might reduce symptoms.

So get a vaccination that doesn't work but might reduce symptoms
in the face of the totally sketchy way they want everyone to get it?
Because Joe Biden is protecting America?

I'm out

Most Red states have far less fascism.

Many are relocating for exactly this reason.

So joe is working hard to make mandates nationwide.

To protect the blue states that only know how to do fascist.

And importing illegals to reduce blue state population loss.

edit on 12-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The idea that you can segregate society based on an experimental medication and whether or not you received it is ludicrous. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together know where this is going to end up. Australia is the test country.

There is increasing evidence that the vaccination a) doesn't work as promised b) has increased mutation of variants c) has caused more vaccine injuries in the last year than all vaccine injuries in the last 10 years combined. c) They have no idea what the long term harm is, they're only now, after a year, deciding to study the effects on reproductive organs. And only now are are they trying to get a gauge on the long term effects after billions have taken it.

This pandemic should have been resolved over a year ago. Instead, governments in collusion with vaccine companies (and god knows who else), decided that early treatment with therapeutics was NOT the way to do it, and instead opted to spend billions of dollars buying a vaccine that isn't working.

Because we all know what it's about. It's about money. The idea that vaccine companies care about public health is a damn lie and if you don't realize that yet, you're delusional. There is no money to be made on generic non-patented drugs that work. That's why the government, the media, and the pharma backed health officials (FDA, CDC, Etc) went nuclear on any other possible treatment options.

They could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives, possibly millions. That's a crime against humanity as far as i'm concerned.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Why do you guys always end up with saying that they are going to put you in "camps".

I've been hearing this BS from you guys since Obama was in office.

It didn't happen, and it won't happen.

Is fear all you guys have, because you sure do use it a lot.

Yea, and ignoring the possibility is the smart way to go. it makes you look woke. and stupid, but mostly woke. Bless your heart.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Two classes:

Non-Vaccinated - Those who have never been injected with the drugs.

Un-Vaccinated - Those who have gone more than 8 months without a booster.

Both will be increasingly treated like dirt by official authorities, and creepy bigots in society.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

One of these days the camps WILL be a reality and we might
not be in a position to say we warned you this would happen.

I am sure the people living during WW2 in Europe didn't think
any camps existed either until too late.

Remember this,history will always repeat it's self if we allow
it to.You keep railing we are fear mongering and fear is all we
have.We hear veiled threats from people in authority that don't
have our best interests at heart at all.It is not fear we have,we
are being forced into a self preservation mode.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That’s why I fled NYC

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

it just might reduce symptoms.

So get a vaccination that doesn't work but might reduce symptoms
in the face of the totally sketchy way they want everyone to get it?
Because Joe Biden is protecting America?

I'm out

Most Red states have far less fascism.

Many are relocating for exactly this reason.

So joe is working hard to make mandates nationwide.

To protect the blue states that only know how to do fascist.

And importing illegals to reduce blue state population loss.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Why do you think the vaccinated are being called a protected class?

originally posted by: carewemust

Two classes:

Both will be increasingly treated like dirt by official authorities, and creepy bigots in society.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dunn00

I heard that members of Congress and their staff are exempted
and people pouring into our borders are also exempted.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Two classes:

OBEDIENCE to authority brings protection by the authority.

(post by WillNotComply removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dunn00

It's a little bit like how Obamacare was awesome for everyone ... but not the Congress or the staffers who couldn't afford it. Then they got exempted from it because their congresscritters moaned on their behalf how unfair to them it was.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
That’s my conclusion as well, it hardly seems to be about offering safety

Two classes:

OBEDIENCE to authority brings protection by the authority.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join