It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

78% of Covid deaths are obesity related. We have to face reality.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Until we face this fact we can not move forward. Morbid obesity must be addressed and hit hard. It's causing an enormous amount of healthy issues. Continuing to ignore it will only make it worse. A good start would be removing soda from food stamps. It's the #1 food item purchased with food stamps. It has to be banned from food stamps along with many other sugary products. It has to stop. And glorifying obesity must stop. It is not healthy and it's harming the youth making them think it's fine. It's not. If 78% of covid deaths did not happen this illness would not be an issue. We have a horrible obesity problem and it must be confronted.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Yes. And remove drive thru windows. Ban food delivery services.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Some chubzillas are currently working on that, some chubzillas are never going to admit they're more at risk than the next guy, so long as someone keeps telling them the 2 quadrillion boosters needed to live will suffice.

ETA: Just a Chubzilla's opinion after hitting the weights.
edit on 9/12/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I have authored a few threads pointing out the connection between obesity and higher risk from COVID, and I get flamed every time. I hope you wore your asbestos underwear.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm thinking back to the criticism and pure hate a first lady got not too long ago for trying to bring attention to this.

But yes, obesity seems to be a pretty big factor in this. It's almost undeniable when you look at the faces of those who have died. The number seems about right to me.

edit on 12-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
But covid vaxx passports will fix all of this. Don't worry your little head.
The government says the unvaxed is the enemy.
Our personal choices are ok as long as it fits the narrative.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Eat a salad

www.theatlantic.com...
edit on 12-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Yes. And remove drive thru windows. Ban food delivery services.

Don't know if you are trying to be sarcastic, but that is an overreaction just like mandating vaccines. Punishing everybody because some can't control themselves, and Im not exactly skinny if you know what I mean

How about just tightening health standards and ingredients. Hell just cutting carbonated sugar beverages sizes would be a huge difference. That was the first key when I started losing a lot of weight. Hell at the theater you can get a large Coke and it will have 3 days worth of sugar allowance in one 2 hour drink.

Because yes it's our number one correctable problem, especially if TPTB threw the kind of jack they have thrown at this COVID of course big pharma isn't gonna get behind a health kick now are they? Nor would the fast-food moguls. So there really isn't any faction politicians will actually listen too behind this

Or how about the government subsidizing healthier alternative restaurants and drive-throughs.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I have authored a few threads pointing out the connection between obesity and higher risk from COVID, and I get flamed every time. I hope you wore your asbestos underwear.

And that is why I included a video with a staunch liberal saying the same. He hates conservatives with a passion so go ahead and bash me. It's not a party issue. It is a health issue being ignored by both parties. Completely ignored.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yeah lets stop forced vaccines but enforce something else instead
You can’t have it both ways

Lose weight, I live on pretty much a diet of green apples, chicken and bacon as well as water, 2 or 3 litres a day

But you can’t force people to be healthy, you can’t force vaccines, oh and minimise your alcohol and stop smoking

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

You’re saying this as if the goal wasn’t to thin the herd in the first place.

The fact that they allow soda pop purchases from food stamps proves that.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet that 78% of people who oppose masks and vaccines are fat.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If you been to a pharmacy they have the sodas with the amount of corn surup in them, its frightening .

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I’ll take that bet. How much money you got?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I am with you, you can't force people but putting the blame on the unvaccinated is highly toxic and morally bankrupt. Face the main problem; obesity. If we face it then people understand it's no longer about politics. Take the politics out of it and then we can start encouraging healthy living, lifestyles and raise children with those principles. We are never getting there glorifying and encouraging obesity which is what we are doing now.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I think that it's okay to have as much poundage as wont prevent you from moving, but this is a standard for basic American lives in the suburbs, I understand the standards are different in the army and whatnot. But more or less OBESITY, like the kind mentioned in the OP can be and probably should be worked on. It's no ones business, but dont blame anti vaxxers if most people dying are the morbidly obese. I think that if you are going to kill your people by making them fat then injecting a disease into society at least let some people off the hook. I mean aren't you achieving your guidestones thingy and whatnot without climbing into my knickers with your agitation?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I was actually half serious.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Hell 73% of the population over 20 is estimated to be overweight, so that isn't much of a bet

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’ll take that bet. How much money you got?

I'm retired at 41 years old, and I've posted pictures of myself on here. I'm 200 pounds of vaccinated muscle. What you got? Post a pic.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

They probably beat puppies and slap children too. Being that they're the bad guys. Oh yeah and they stink.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join