It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Peter McCullough Discusses “Vaccine” Injuries - myocarditis and VAERs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist and epidemiologist who warns that COVID-19 vaccines not only are failing but are putting lives at risk.

articles.mercola.com... rB51lp40Hgqo3B6zz5GV0RBjZkRn_A79jjbKJDVo

In his latest video he discusses the vaccine risks.

- breakdown of VAERs.

- why the clinical trials should have been halted back in January.

- the serious myocarditis issues

- discusses the spike protein health effects.

- risk to pregnancy

- mRNA vaccines do not stay local to injection site

- concentrate in woman’s ovaries. (Dr Bridle)

- Maderna 16% reduction in fertility in animals.

- woman noticing periods changing. These vaccines are traveling to the ovaries.

- discusses the worldwide draconian controls

- discusses large percentage of vaccinated dying.

- discusses outbreak in Finland from delta of vaccinated people.

- study of outbreak in Barnstable county in MA with large portion already vaccinated

- it’s asymmetric reporting to say this is a crisis of the unvaccinated.

- paper from Israel suggesting vaccine losing efficacy

- study Mayo Clinic unvaccinated have much greater diversity of strains. Once we get ore than 25% rate it puts a non lethal evolutionary pressure on the virus. Delta is the most mutated strain. What we are seeing with this latest outbreak is delta.

- delta appears to be the lost virulent.

- the vaccinated are getting delta and their contributing to this outbreak. The vaccines are failing.

- there is a fracture on boosters. Not all are onboard with booster shots.

- does not make sense for anyone to mandate the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
People are well asleep

They don’t even know what the VEARS is or represents

It’s the Canary in the mine shaft
It’s the tip of the iceberg

Reporting VEARS isn’t easy guys it’s extremely extremely hard to submit and log, VEARS, and no doubt even tougher with COVID19 vaccines

Yet they’re at never seen before levels

The truth is they’re higher than all other combined vaccine VEARS since forever

What’s that sound you say? Oh nothing… you’ll see

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

With which other vaccines is it required that adverse events be reported?

Healthcare providers are required to report to VAERS the following adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination [under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)], and other adverse events if later revised by FDA:

regardless of causality

www.cdc.gov...

If a doctor knows full well an event had nothing to do with the vaccination they are still required to report it.

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wasn't this guy fired from peddling fake conspiracy theories?
That's kind of a red flag.. For me anyways...Just saying.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
People are well asleep

They don’t even know what the VEARS is or represents

It’s the Canary in the mine shaft
It’s the tip of the iceberg

Reporting VEARS isn’t easy guys it’s extremely extremely hard to submit and log, VEARS, and no doubt even tougher with COVID19 vaccines

Yet they’re at never seen before levels

What’s that sound you say? Oh nothing… you’ll see

Maybe. But at least they can probably manage to spell it as "VAERS".

Whose asleep?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Don't worry, he probably posted a racist tweet ....or something....somewhere....you know...Anyway, don't listen to anything he says.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Wasn't this guy fired from peddling fake conspiracy theories?
That's kind of a red flag.. For me anyways...Just saying.

He couldn't possibly have been fired for telling the truth right?

Stay asleep.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It isn't just the US reporting a massive number of adverse effects and deaths after these jabs.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It isn't just the US reporting a massive number of adverse effects and deaths after these jabs.

So what? The same principle applies.

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So what? The same principle applies.

Do you have links showing all the countries reporting massive adverse effects from these vaccines make it mandatory to report them?

And links showing they haven't mandated them with the other vaccines?

edit on 9/11/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I didn't make a claim about reports of "massive adverse effects." Why don't we start there?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Here's a transcript from a debate about compensating the vax-injured in the UK parliament, yesterday. Someone recently posted the stats from Scotland, on here. Astra Zeneca and J&J were paused due to blood clots and deaths.

I've also seen plenty of vax-injury stories which purport doctors are reluctant to acknowledge or admit a correlation to the vaccines. That doesn't give me confidence they are reporting them.

You really believe that HCP's are afraid they''ll get in trouble if they don't report them? Pah.

There's no question there are more deaths from these vaccines than all the others in the last 30 years. I think you may be the only one that disputes this. Silliness.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Here's a transcript from a debate about compensating the vax-injured in the UK parliament, yesterday.
Considering the number of vaccinations in the UK, those numbers don't seem "massive."

There's no question there are more deaths from these vaccines than all the others in the last 30 years
Based on what? VAERS?

I think you may be the only one that disputes this.
Well, I never have been one to go with popular opinion, especially on ATS.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

They are massive, how they seem to you is irrelevant.

I have answered your question. I don't spend much time on ATS and certainly wasn't restricting my claim to just here.

But you had no answer to my question...so moving on.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

This question?

You really believe that HCP's are afraid they''ll get in trouble if they don't report them?

I don't even understand it, much less have an answer.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Your level of ignorance to the adverse effects of the "vaccines" is jaw-dropping, you considering yourself a rational "scientist" of sorts.

What pill have you swallowed that has stopped the other senses you have from objective observations?

Citing legitimate sources of information has no effect on you... you just question the sources of information until your argument leans toward and fits your pre-determined ignorant narrative. You are hardly a scientist, just another hack leaning on your "credentials" (which are none).

Respect level = zero.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well done, you see through the facade. One gatekeeper down. Phage very, very rarely adds anything to a discussion, he will have you in circles avoiding the point though.

Still waiting on that D-Dimer test Phage......a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
You are saying that you do not go with popular opinion, especially on ATS ... ??
But please notice: Popular opinion is: the vaccines are safe.
Admittedly: ATS questions populist thoughts. But it is open for all meanings. Fortunately.
I have my doubts about mrna vaccines. Yesterday on youtube two long interviews with dr Malone, a man who is very reasonable. Today; videos gone. Why?
Last week 27 year young man died on soccer field. Minutes after publication the article was gone. Today: 33 year old young man died suddenly. He had no health problems. It's on the internet paper. Many people in my neighborhood knew the man.It's a terrible tragedy. I bet when I open the internet paper soon, the article will be gone. Why? Because the health issues of the vaccines should not be questioned. But I think the vaccines are failing. It' s a pitty, but many things point in that direction. And yes I am suspicious about the fact that many deaths are related to the vaccines. And no, I can't prove it. But I regret being vaccinated. Too late, I know.

edit on 12-9-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I doubt they can hide this thing like this forever if more stories like this pop up in your and our communities well the lip will open wide.

Its crazy that they are trying to vax 12/15 healthy year olds.

Sorry for what has happened in your community to that person.

edit on 12-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This is Eric Clapton reporting his experience and his side effects....in this full interview:

He states in this interview that he was not even aware of the yellow card reporting system.
When he spoke to his doctor about the yellow card scheme, after being told about it by someone, his doctor said......oh are your symptoms not getting better ok I will report it.

Only doctors can report (so he says)....how can Eric or anyone know for sure it was reported?
edit on 12-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join