It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Proof the US does not care about health

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

You may as well change your name to ATM, because that's all the government sees. A cash machine they can tap anytime they want.

Those who have figured this out reversed this circumstance. Instead of you being an ATM, make the government the ATM. All the billionaires have mastered it. People on welfare have kinda figured it out but they are too lazy by and large to take it any further. Politicians have done a good job figuring it out. I've done ok but not nearly politician level. I would rather no do it but after decades of them raping me I finally decided to rape them back. Nothing illegal, more of trick play stuff that is allowed.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
if corona was a problem, no one would be allowed in the country without a 14 day quarantine.
legal, illegal, tourist visa, or returning from foreign travel.
For every illness - measles mumps, polio, TB, AND corona.

if corona was a problem, anyone identified with corona would be immediately quarantined.
They would not quarantine the healthy.
If you get a test and are diagnosed as positive for corona, you would be quarantined.
They don't.
They send positive test cases home to roam freely.

In order to have herd immunity, you must have a segregated herd.
There is no segregated herd.
There can never be herd immunity.

Every year there are a significant number of cases of flu with hospitalization or death. Since corona, the number of flu cases has declined to the extent that the scientific community could make the determination that the population has herd immunity from the flu.
We know this is not the case.
It is therefore seasonable to conclude that either
they are unable to determine the difference between corona and flu
or
they are intentionally conflating flu with corona to influence the numbers in order to enhance their propaganda.

The number of asymptomatic cases of corona indicates that a significant percentage of the population already possesses natural immunity.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think having the goal of finding a vaccine for a global threat was a good one to have. I also remember how it was impossible to do, and Trump was an idiot for trying. Well, he did it. But you seem to be having a difficult time finding the republican's who are forcing this vaccine to be taken. there is a reason for that.

And as with most threads on ATS, to placate the slow folks, this must be said, "Yes the republican party does bad stuff too, and are just as horrible as others in different ways, only the pure one's are pure."

The vaccine is a good thing. It is the smart way to go for older people. Math and science agree. It's good for those who fear the sickness. Even if it doesn't work as well as originally advertised, it helps calm those who would otherwise be hysterical.

But those who have had covid, don't need the shot. And since there is a tiny, miniscule risk when taking the shot, and absolutely no risk from the vaccine if you DON'T take the shot, risk management is easy. You just have to decide of you face a chance of getting a mild case of Covid in the future. Much like you would if you had the shot.

But the weakness of having to demonize everyone over what one side is doing is exactly what it appears to be. Weak. Hate the republicans for their inability to speak up when sh!t like this is happening, I will agree all day long. Watering down what is happening right now is wrong. Mandates are wrong. Forcing others is wrong. there is and was a better way for all this to happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Currently I’m not affected by the 100+ worker bs, but I know that is only the beginning and soon after it would decrease to 50+ and keep decreasing until it encompasses everyone, except illegals and USPS.

I’m expecting insurance companies to start building pressure by giving the business owner incentives to fully vaccinated employees.

Truthfully it’s not this vaccine I’m worried about as much as the following ones if they can manage to thwart our rights now. If there is a vaccine agenda you wouldn’t roll it out in the first batches. You build confidence in the product first, get everyone onboard and then they crash the train.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
True, so why the vaccination push?

Because government is big, blundering and inept.

Don't forget murderous, tyrannical, and despotic.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I think having the goal of finding a vaccine for a global threat was a good one to have.

And thinking they wouldn't have pushed to get get it out to as many people as possible if they were still in charge is naivete.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Sorry, but my patience with your unanswered replies in other threads is wearing thin.

Once again I will ask, can you explain why the unvaxxed like myself are a threat to you?

How can a non-vaccinated person, who is not and has not been sick with Covid-19 or any of it's variants, be a threat to anyone who is vaccinated or unvaccinated?

I welcome anyone to answer this. Preferably with serious explanations, but I am a fan of sarcasm

Also, could you explain what "the three year approach to this vax" is?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Don't forget murderous, tyrannical, and despotic.

Never. All the good stuff wrapped in one bloated, inefficient package.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Since they keep skipping your inquiry maybe they have not been programmed to answer that question.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I think having the goal of finding a vaccine for a global threat was a good one to have.

And thinking they wouldn't have pushed to get get it out to as many people as possible if they were still in charge is naivete.

so much like with Biden's withdraw from Afghanistan, you just find it easy to blame the other side for being involved regardless of how it may have turned out.

We don't know how the other side may have dealt with this aspect of things. If Trump has mandated things like Biden did, I'm quite sure most of us would be against it, even those who love Trump. It's wrong, it was wrong, and it will continue to be wrong. Hiding behind some fake middle ground barrier is transparent.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The only thing government administrations care about people wise are predominantly votes and taxes.

As far as taxes? What is the US debt? And what are they going to raise again?

I say it’s more about buying votes / elections even if you have to print funny money.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
True, so why the vaccination push?

Because government is big, blundering and inept.

And criminal.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What was Biden saying about the vaccines while Trump was in office?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

You just know every lawyer in the country sat up salivating after that speech.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

This might help.

www.worldometers.info...

Its about maintaining the status quo by any and all means necessary from there perspective i suppose.

"GIVE me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws." Mayer Amschel Rothschild.

edit on 11-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

100% Proof the US does not care about health.
The border is wide open. No testing, no vaccines, no vetting for criminality of those crossing.

You have summed it up. Nothing more needs to be said.
When Biden declares, like he did yesterday: "It's about protecting yourself and those around you, the people you work with, the people you care about, the people you love. My job as president is to protect all Americans.", the only response needed is "Then why is the southern border open?"

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's interesting to hear circle back saying illegal immigrants get to have a choice in the same breath she praised mandates for working citizens.

I get loving the paycheck... But wow.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Common now… individual freedoms? But you all here celebrate when Texas and other states pass Talibanesque type laws that force women to have babies from rapist and pedo family members. Get out of here with individual freedom arguments. BOTH party suck when it come to taking away our rights!!

edit on 11-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Of course they don't care.

What party does it is irrelevant.

It's F'N wrong.

Some just can't admit it because politics.

Mandated Vaccines for this BS is simply wrong. Period.

Screw the politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join