It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rant and an apology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Firstly, I just want to apologize to all you guys in the UK for all the times I criticized the UK for it's submission to the globalist agenda, allowing the SJW's to rule your society, etc. I never thought Australia would ever become so much more authoritarian than the UK so quickly, but now our leaders are telling us that the unvaccinated "wont be allowed to participate in the normal economy". They will achieve this by forcing people to show a "vaccine passport" if they want to visit a restaurant or attend a sports game. The cases and death numbers are much higher in the UK, but are you guys living under highly strict lockdowns and do you need vaccine passports?

Let me make this very clear. I will never crumble. I will not be pressured into something. In fact the more they try to make it mandatory, the harder I will resist. Because this is about the principle, and I will not trade my liberty for some false security. This is about freedom and free choice. I have already detailed my terms for when I'll consider getting the shot. Until at least some of those terms are met, you control freaks will have to strap me into a god damn chair and forcefully inject me, and I'm sure you'll believe it's the right thing to do as you do it, because that's how delusional you people are.

I'm one of the few lucky people who works from home so I am not being forced into anything with the threat of losing my job. I've always been an introvert, and as a programmer who works from home I didn't spend much time outside even before this pandemic began. I think this has allowed me to maintain most of my sanity during these lockdowns, but I can only imagine how this has affected the extroverts who require more constant social interaction. They're even taking young people from their homes and throwing them into "hotel quarantine" against their will, and holding them there for weeks on end.

My line of work and the amount of time I spend sitting down makes me highly concerned about the potential risk of blood clots, which is the main reason I don't want this vaccine, apart from my personal beliefs about free choice. I'm still fairly young and in a low risk category for Covid-19 symptoms, plus I'm 95% sure I've already had Covid-19, so I would much rather just take my chance with Covid-19. My immune system has always been above average and I handle the flu very well, which is why I never saw any necessity to get the flu shot. My immune system was perfectly capable of handling it.

Even back then there was a lot of pressure from people to get the flu shot, "why don't you just get it, what's the harm, everyone does it"... I could see the paranoia about germs and viruses being fermented even back then, but I never thought we'd end up in such a hypochondriac and germophobic society so soon. If there really is a reason we should have such a hardcore fear of Covid-19, then those reasons need to be made public and not kept classified. It's as simple as that. Give people a real reason to justify the fearmongering, or give us freedom. This current path we are on is not going to end well.

edit on 8/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I’m not from your country, but I stand with you. There are billions more like us in the world.

Do not bend
Do not break
Do not give in
And never ever give up
~DJT

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I'm one of those extroverts who does not mind solitude and my own company. I stand with you. I'd rather die standing than live kneeling. I am also about 95% certain that I and my family had the virus - if it indeed exists, which I am not 100% convinced of - and we are following the i-Mask+ protocol to be on the safe side.

I am trying to set us up to disappear into the hinterlands should the need arise. I think I can manage that. Not sure about my wife and daughter, but they may not have a choice.

I'm seeing people around me whom I formerly respected capitulate to the pressure and the mass psy-ops that are going on around us. I've completely given up on even discussing it with anyone who can't see through the smoke.

Stand fast. Stand tall. Stand proud.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

dont ever bend the knee dont ever give in.
There is something odd with these covid vaxs let alone the mRNA ones they are different from the flu shots..

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The UK has been exposed to the psy-op for longer than we have. With BS things like SPI-B and their fear mongering tactics, amongst other things, it's hardly surprising that people have fallen into line so easily. But make no mistake though, the same BS is well underway here and having, what would appear to be, a much much stronger effect.

I agree with your other sentiments. The only thing I'd add is that I'll have to be dead before any experimental injection gets within cooee of me.

But to be clear, it's not about the injection, it's just that my choice will be to not live in a world where Nazism & Totalitarianism is an acceptable way to exist.

edit on 8 9 2021 by myselfaswell because: editing is fun.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
At this point I would seriously consider moving to Texas, but you need a vaccine passport to fly I'm sure. Ironically Australia may now be more of a prison state then it ever was before.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Well if you have enough money like the wealthy.. You problary wont need it.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

At some point like in France the vaxed will noticed the smoke, well its not even the end of the year is it? when they have to go for a check up?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I have some money. Not enough to fly around on private jets.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: incoserv

At some point like in France the vaxed will noticed the smoke, well its not even the end of the year is it? when they have to go for a check up?

Considering that Israel seems to be submitting to a 3rd and 4th shot already... I'm starting to think people will go along with life-long booster shots. However, the main thing I'm counting on is the economic decline caused by people refusing to work. You can already see it happening in many ways.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The other thing that really annoys me about all of this is the vaccine hasn't seemed to stop anything, we aren't allowed to take off the masks, restrictions have only increased. In fact the most vaccinated nations like Israel also have some of the highest case and death rates right now.

If they are so convinced that the vaccine works, then why am I such a threat to them? Wont the vaccinated people be protected from the virus? Or have they just become so neurotic and biased that the mere notion of rejecting the vaccine is civil disobedience?

It's the exact same things as what we see with the lab leak theory, or Hydroxychloroquine, or Ivermectin. The facts are very clear in all 3 circumstances, and they still act like it's all a big joke. They are the damn joke, and eventually karma will catch up to them one way or another.
edit on 8/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Don't worry. The UK and US are right behind you.

Can't wait for Biden's announcement tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I assume problary they will be announcing segregation or some kind of forced manner? i dont think many will be in favor of that

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I wouldn't be surprised.

The next three months are going to be a real # show.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

He was such a genius.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

The pushbacks everywhere should be interesting. The trust of the medical community after this. Will take decades to have trust in the medical community again.

I know most of you dont like this term but.
It works like this right?

Problem Reaction Solution?
edit on 9-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If they come for me I will already have a gun pointed to my head, and will stress that the blood will be on their hands if they try and force me.

I know pulling the trigger would be inevitable, but if just one of them feels the guilt of what they have done, I would be satisfied. (obviously I won't because I'll be dead, but it's principle!)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
We are getting vax passports in the UK-they are just rolling them out slower.Frog in pot style.
Just yesterday our vaccine minister-yes we have one of those-Nadhim Zahawi(an Iraqi Banker/marketing man no less)gave a snivelling slimy display while explaining the vax passport is against everything in which he believes-but its an emergency and hes going to implement it anyway.
Our PM himself is on the record stating that vax passports are "Un- british" But now is going along with it.
Traitor.

"Its an emergency-we MUST take your freedoms away we are soooo sorry."
Where have we heard that before?
Oh yeah-everytime in history when a nasty totalitarian system rears its head-thats when.

Its an operation.
Its insidious.
Its what us conspiracy theorists have always been told will never happen.
But it is happening-and we freaking told you it would-the documents have been there to read for those who wish to see.

Whats happening in Austrailia is a test for the rest of the once free world-If you guys submit,they will push the same for us all.

The thing is how do you fight it?
The leaders of the once free world have spent decades building a system of control-with our own money.
The have poured our money into the digital surveillance/ US style para military police system we are now all forced to live under-and its only just started.
They want to rule over us the same way the CCP rules over china.
They want a seggregated,controlled digitally policed society of brain dead zombie slaves.

Covid-likey tweaked in the lab by Faucci and Dasaks funding-is the mechanism by which they believe they can acheieve this.

It was all planned years ago-the SPARS document and the Rockerfeller lockstep document written years ago describes what is happening right now.

The only way out of this is to remove all people and institutions who support fund and push forward ideas such as the great reset/Agenda 2021/2030

But those people are clever and powerful-they have brainwashed the masses into believing anyone who talks about the great reset and agenda 2021 are crazy conspiracy loons..and anyone who fights them is a terrorist

And now as we see it all happening in front of our eyes-most people don't even sense anything is wrong.

Good luck Austrailans-its sickening to see your country fall so fast into the darkness of totalitarianism.

Sorry this turned into a bit of a rant.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
We are being given vaccine passports to travel. I heard the news today, in mere weeks they will be there.

I don't travel, so not my issue, but those that do, I stand with, when they refuse to comply with obnoxious and absurd rulings like this.

We're heading into weird and freaky times, folks. I hope everyone has enough grapefruit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join