It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1) Vaccine manufacturers must donate all or the majority of their Covid-19 vaccine profits to Covid-19 relief causes.
2) Part of the profits should also be used to compensate victims of any Covid-19 vaccine injuries which arise soon after injection.
3) Promise there will never be laws to enforce mandatory vaccinations. Private businesses can enforce their own rules.
4) Children are our future and in the lowest risk group, they must not be forced to take an experimental vaccine to attend school.
5) Stop acting like natural immunity doesn't exist and allow people who already had Covid-19 to rely on their immune system.
6) Make a vaccine that actually ends the pandemic, meaning we can take off the masks and stop using apps to track everything we do.
7) A lot of data suggests Covid-19 is seasonal, the vaccine should be good enough that we only need one shot before the flu season.
8) Stop suppressing research and studies which suggest SARS-CoV-2 is an engineered virus which leaked from a lab.
Communist much? Capitalism spurs all kinds of innovation including this vaccine and probably other improvements. but fine.
No one will be forced. Access to information and the vaccine will be increased so everyone can take it in a comfortable way.
Since we have agreed to all your terms and conditions, when can we get you vaccinated for you and your loved ones safety?
I can overlook my love of free market capitalism because this is one issue where monetary motive must not play any role
originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
So never. Just say never.
1) Will never happen. They like money too much.
2) Will never happen. That means they'd have to admit guilt.
3) Will never happen. Government doesn't have a history of giving people more freedoms (outside examples of some revolutions)
4) Will never happen. They don't want our children breeding.
5) Kind of actually happens. You can get waivers from your health provider that say you've recovered from the virus within the last 90 days.
6) Will never happen. Even if the could completely eradicate it they won't. See point one.
7) Doubtful to happen. Why get a payout once a year for a booster when they can have two, three, or even four annually? See point one.
8) Will never happen. It doesn't fit the narrative and would lower profit margins. See point one.
originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: DBCowboy
I feel pretty much the same as I have family members who've taken the shots.
I won't go into the consequences again but how do you feel about the boosters and if you are okay with them, what do you think is an acceptable amount of boosters per annum?