It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau ratchets up talk on mandatory vaccinations, he'll protect businesses, people from lawsuits

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
For Six Years JT and Liberals haven done anything to protect or prevent the housing/renting crisis in Canada. During the lockdown JT and Liberals couldn't do anything and did very little to businesses.

Now here again during the election time again. You have Justin Trudeau making more empty promises even as far by suggesting that anti vaxxers are the biggest problem of society.

By suggesting he will help businesses targeted by people who are agaisnt vax passports and vax mandates. He wants to protect businesses from potential lawsuits if there are injures on the horizon.

Trudeau ratchets up talk on mandatory vaccinations, says he'll protect businesses, people from lawsuits
Of course he would more and more forced mandatory vaccination.

n a move designed to push mandatory vaccination to the front of the election debate, Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau said today that a re-elected Liberal government would introduce protections for businesses targeted by anti-vaxxers and anti-lockdown activists.

"We've simply said that we will be there to have those businesses' backs as they do the right thing."

And i am sure people have a right to sue as well spinless JT...

According to JT and Liberals if you are a vaxed and a Canadian who is concerned you are still anti Vax.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Quite the little slaver he is. Turning the citizens into cattle with the 'science' brand.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
trudeau is an absolute maniac, all-in on the NWO agenda. i hope he lives to appreciate the error of his ways.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

I wonder if JT will have no issues posing with his photo ops for the third, fourth 5th, sixth, seven booster shots?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I was on a thread today where a fellow schooled me up a bit when I used the term anti-vax liberally. He explained that he's NOT anti-vax, he's anti-mandate. Then another fellow on a different thread used the term 'must-vax' to describe, in a catch, what the other fellow was trying to say. I think this is a term I'll begin to use...must-vaxxers.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Corruption deniers abound in spades.

a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
JT is a virus.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I’ll force private companies companies to break the law and human rights

Then I’ll change the law and ignore your human rights if you don’t do what I’ve instructed private companies to do

Is basically what he’s saying, and he’s happy about it

edit on 6-9-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
He is running out of straws to grab to win over voters. Even his party knows it. This tactic is the latest in creating a divided society. Problem is even many who are vaxxed don't believe in mandating passports.
Fingers crossed. ..JT is about to be looking for a new job.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Then I’ll change the law and ignore your human rights if you don’t do what I’ve instructed private companies to do

THIS
Absolute psychopath.
The campaign speeches prove it.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

So JT is calling for a revolution. Because that's the end result of all this. I was watching a vid with the Australian police attacking protesters, they were dressed like Darth Vader's stormtroopers.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Therte should be a law to check all politicians who support mandatory injections, to insure they actually received the jabs and not placebos, then inject them on the spot if they turn up negative. Hold them down and stick them like a pig

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

All he has to do is cheat like Biden did, and Newsom is going to do. Its a new progressive trick. Dictatorship. Above the people, above the law. Anything they want goes....

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
New? New!? I think it’s a tried and true progressive ideal.

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Remember this is the JT that said a few months ago and last year on Global News he said.

"Its time for a Great Reset"

Coronavirus: Trudeau tells UN conference that pandemic provided "opportunity for a reset"

Justin Trudeau promises to ‘build back better’ and Erin O’Toole scoffs saying there is no plan to reduce the pandemic debt

edit on 6-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: AccessDenied

All he has to do is cheat like Biden did, and Newsom is going to do. Its a new progressive trick. Dictatorship. Above the people, above the law. Anything they want goes....

Sadly, but true. That is the political world we live in now. And I've been saying for some time now, those in power will remain until death.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

I'm not big on studying law, but if the government forces you to do something against your will... say, take a vax.
And then you die because of said vax- or maybe just get infected anyway, then die from the infection (a break-through case, they call it) - wouldn't the family have a leg to stand on suing the government?

There's no way to prove the vax doesn't increase your chances of infection, whose to say that person would have gotten the infection if they hadn't been forces to take the vax?
And if the vax straight up causes their death, via clots or other problems... isn't that reason to seek compensation?

If money is all these people understand, then use that to fight them, I guess.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Nope. At least in USA we can't sue government, pharmaceutical companies, but possibly private businesses.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
trudeau is an absolute maniac, all-in on the NWO agenda. i hope he lives to appreciate the error of his ways.

Trudoe is listening to our Dr. Fauci. Fauci keeps telling Biden to implement mandatory vaccinations, in order to have a Christmas of Joy this year.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

It isn't about money because they simply print it, it's about the ability to keep and maintain power. But if things deteriorate it will be about money. A steady industrialized food supply means that the percentage of effort can be applied to different things besides food production like many police. But if the supply chain keeps shrinking, along with climate emergencies in the food production area all the money printing can't work any more than it could back in the days.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join