It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube repeatedly deletes this powerful Congressional testimony by Dr. Pierre Kory on Ivermectin.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah, see my edited post - totally different research study than what you linked

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You start getting loud and yelling at me and I either walk away or start yelling back, and what you say automatically goes into the nutters bin

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

totally different research study than what you linked

And not authored by Kory. The whole of your post is about Kory's paper.
I wonder why your source deleted the link to Kory's paper.

Here's another meta-study, btw:
www.cochranelibrary.com...
edit on 9/6/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

No, my post is "about" the article I linked wherein Dr. Kory, (and colleagues) "Applauds" the research study (I also linked), which is a meta analysis done by an entirely different group of doctors..

1st link:
www.einpresswire.com... es-in-covid-19

2nd link:
journals.lww.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Fair enough. I jumped the gun. Perhaps because the thread is about Kory.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The source I linked wasn't anything to do with Kory's paper...

Geez, you're just like my husband - so busy thinking up your reply, that you don't really attend to what someone is actually saying to you..

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

But you love him any way.

I had just posted what I thought was a reply, before your post.
Not really relevant however. I said I jumped the gun.

Here's a peer response to the Bryant meta-study:

How do the different assessments come about? The answer lies partly in the baseline data of included studies. Bryant et al pooled heterogeneous patient populations, interventions, comparators and outcomes. In other words, they compare apples and oranges, serving a large bowl of a colourful fruit salad. Usually, pooling of heterogeneous studies increases imprecision of effects in meta-analyses. Why does this not apply to ivermectin?

ebm.bmj.com...

It does seem to be a bad idea, you end up not really knowing what caused what.

I see that they too include Elgazzar's retracted study.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Fair enough. I jumped the gun. Perhaps because the thread is about Kory.

True - but had you 'attended' to what I was saying in my very first post, 'replying' to a specific point in one of your posts (in this thread)...

...you could have saved us both some time and frustration

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: gladtobehere

After you watch it, you'll know why.

My guess is that they missed this one based on the title being in a foreign language.

When Dr. Pierre Kory first testified, his video was posted on ATS, those too are gone:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watch it.

Download it.

Post it.

Had to stop watching at minute 4.

Dude says if you take the horse dewormer the following will happen:
1. You won’t get COVID
2. You WONT get sick.
3. You WONT spread the disease.

So… how can 2 & 3 happen if #1 is supposed to end COVID?

Also, anecdotally I have a couple of friends that have taken the horse dewormer and have gotten COVID… which was even more of a pain since they where dealing with the hyper diarrhea effects of the horse dewormer and the COVID symptoms themselves.

Well aren't we just little miss misinformation. My family and a number of close friends have been taking Ivermectin prophylactic-ally for over a month. It is the horse paste variety, with no adverse side effects, certainly no diarrhea, or the fabled blindness. Your friends were probably not dosing properly, and any idiot can dose the paste properly. BTW the paste has an ivermectin proportion identical to the prescription meds. This med has been dosed millions of times around the world for a number of years, it is a very safe drug, even off label. We have put the Ivermectin to the test a number of times by attending very large crowded venues with not even a sniffle after the events. Since we are speaking anecdotally, a family member who is immune compromised recently came down with covid,(not taking preventative dose) within hours of getting a positive test we put him on the correct dose of Ivermectin, within 3 days he was feeling well enough to to go back to work he continued to dose for the recommended 5 days to reduce his viral load, his rapid test confirmed this, he was clear. So as to #3. Ivermectin reduces the viral load of a person taking it even when exposed to covid, so you are not a spreader. That is what he was referring to.This is borne out in the research. don't believe me, do the research. For those that think this is a joke please don't take it as the supplies of the paste are drying up. just take your chances on the kill shot. Are you feeling lucky, well are you...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Don't you think you should do some research. Seems to me you offer a lot of seat of pants, top of mind statements. There are a number of peer reviewed studies with statistical validation and proper investigative approaches that confirm the efficacy of Ivermectin. If you care to look there are also a number of meta studies that come to the same conclusion. No need to try to refute this by saying i didn't post recitations, you're a smart boy, have a shot of whiskey and find them.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bladerunner44
I assume you're replying to one of my posts?

I've read some of the ones you have, probably. Some are reasonable in design and execution, others are pretty bad.

Are there no studies which show virtually no effect?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I assume you're replying to one of my posts?
Are there no studies which show virtually no effect?

There are actually, which you obviously already know that by bringing it up. if they were the very few that i have reviewed, they were not double blind controlled studies and had, shall we say research bias. The overwhelming number of peer reviewed studies show a statistically significant effect of Ivermectin use over using the standard protocols employed in this country.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The overwhelming number of peer reviewed studies show a statistically significant effect of Ivermectin use over using the standard protocols employed in this country.

I'm not so sure of that, perhaps your research has been biased a bit.
In any case quantity does not imply quality.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

There is something really weird with our medical system.

When I was having health issues they (doctors, a lot of them) wanted to throw every very addictive drug at me.
I think the fact that I take no prescriptions makes them crazy. I’m serious.

My mom, actually dying of stage 4 cancer and they barely wanted to give her pain pills…..

Something is wrong.

Ivermectin, very safe, been around forever, if someone wants to friggen try it out let them!!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: gladtobehere

There is something really weird with our medical system.

When I was having health issues they (doctors, a lot of them) wanted to throw every very addictive drug at me.
I think the fact that I take no prescriptions makes them crazy. I’m serious.

Well, are you American?

Everytime i talk with American friends & the topic of prescription drugs come up & they ask me what drugs i am taking all of them gets shocked (and i am using shocked in the correct way, not in the hyperbole way clickbaiters do) when i say none & they keep nagging me to go to the doctor & look up which ones (yes, plural) i need to take, almost all Americans i talk to use atleast 1 prescribed drugs, some of them take 5 different pills & have for years for temporary illnesses that we here in Sweden maybe prescribe 2 weeks worth of drugs.

And the way these people talk among them about their drug use, it sounds like it's a badge of honor & when i see their "stash" in the cabinet it almost looks like a trophy room...

I've seen & heard the same way of thinking in many podcasts & YouTube videos & on talkshows, it has become so common to be on atleast 1 at a time that we that take non are considered the weird ones...
edit on 2021-9-6 by JesperA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JesperA

Yes, and for my age and to be a woman and not on a prescriptions is unheard of. A new Dr I went to actually laughed.
They were so desperate for something to put down, now this is funny, you know what is listed for me under medication?

A neti pot and Sodium Bicarbonate… Yes a nasal rinse. I guess they just didn’t like the drug part empty!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Again, how does he know it is ivermectin which is saving those lives?

Since this is the only part of your post worth even replying to...

The same way Faker Fauci and all of the other Doctors using Remdesivir know that it doesn't work - by simply observing the results.

No other care is being provided?

You could easily answer this question for yourself by simply going to their website and reviewing their protocols, and their results.

But no, all you seem to care about is supporting the evil regime currently in control of our healthcare system, which is making sure that as many people as possible are murdered by a scamdemic virus that is easy to eliminate.

Is he withholding ivermectin from some?

Why would he do that? He isn't doing a study, he is saving people's lives.

You know, are there any controls?

What is wrong with you? He isn't doing a study, he is saving people's lives.

My point - THE point - has nothing to do with studies - which is all you seem to care about - it is about his use of Ivermectin in his daily practice.

How does he know? Because it simply works. He doesn't lose patients, in fact most never go into the hospital.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The overwhelming number of peer reviewed studies show a statistically significant effect of Ivermectin use over using the standard protocols employed in this country.

I'm not so sure of that, perhaps your research has been biased a bit.
In any case quantity does not imply quality.

The truth is out there if you care to look. i don't give a rat's a$$ what your not sure of. You obviously don't understand what peer reviewed means. It has nothing to do with quality or quantity. No bias on my part, facts speak for themselves. you know what they are don't you. probably not. in your case opinion reigns supreme.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I know exactly what is going on with the medical system they have become pill pushers, or prescribe drugs pushers.

I had a time when I though I was going to lose my mind after I had my gallbladder removed, in emergency, lost weight too fast within a month and my body went crazy, I lost 19 pounds within 4 weeks.

Could not sleep eat and feeling sick vomiting and diarreah.

Doctors cure? anti depressants and anti anxiety pills, that was their treatment.

Thankfully I knew i was not depress, just sick, decided to see a acupuncturist and that took care of what was keeping my body out of balance.

I will never be a victim of the medical system unless is life situation.

My mother is terminal liver cancer, she had to beg for pain killers as her tumor keeps growing, I can not believe the doctors send her home and nothing to help her have comfortable end of days.

See healthy otherwise people are money pits, we can keep them going on profits with the array of pills they can prescribe for the rest of our lives.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: Bunch
If people are going to go out of their way to find alternative treatments to COVID at least get the right stuff.

Ah, but that would require that we resume teaching logic, reason, and rhetoric to our citizens.
... Throw a little Latin in there, and show them how to look up medical research online while we're at it.

Might train a whole generation of brilliant minds who can solve problems and find cures that subvert the Federal Pharmacological Mafia we currently have running the show.

edit on thp069x by Spinx because: ATS Formatting Woes

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join