It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Pierre Kory, Part 2, Ivermectin: A Democrat Doctor Accused to Being Far-Right.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
So, the democrat leaders are at it again. Dr. Pierre Kory was asked by his Senator to testify about the benefits of using Ivermectin in the early stages of COVID-19, and according to him even though he is a democrat and really far left, he says this himself, but after his testimony he states that democratt leaders called him a far right politician and not a scientist/doctor whom doesn't believe in science when all he did was testify to the benefits he saw in infected people he treated with Ivermectin with.

The interview is very informational and shows that democrat leaders are not really interested in any treatments that actually work and can help stop COVID-19 without many, or any, side effects.

Here is the video of Dr. Pierre Kory explaining what happened during the hearing, and after his testimony.

edit on 29-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct commentt and title.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I prefer to fall on the far right than the far wrong. I want my religion to stand in truth. Respect self determination as long as you are not harming others. Lots of choices in this world, might trip over occasionally. Have been a sinner. While I have broken a few of the the commandments, I still hold number 3 strong, there is just one god that we all share. With some of these god complexes going on, make a universe and you will start to get my attention.

I like Dr. Pierre Kory.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
There surely is something fishy going on if the proof that this drug works. Thugs at work want this covid NOT to disappear.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I don't know for sure, but I heard that if another treatment exists, then the emergency use of the vaccines is in jeopardy.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Then they can’t take control of your body and it’s genetics.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I don't know for sure, but I heard that if another treatment exists, then the emergency use of the vaccines is in jeopardy.

FDA granted emergency use authorizations for the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines in December 2020 to last for approximately two years to collect adequate data to establish if these vaccines are safe and effective enough for the FDA to license. Unlicensed, unapproved but authorized for emergency use, only if there are no other treatments and I believe the disease has to have a high mortality rate as well (not sure about that though).

I thought I had a link, now I can't find it, but yeah, that's why they have denied that any treatments work. They are doing everything they can to get the jab into everyone right now, not two or three more years down the road when herd immunity has brought the pandemic under control and their "vaccines" are no longer necessary.
edit on 29-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am confident other treatments exist:

c19ivermectin.com...

The whole covid scam has another 9/11 written all over it. Huge psyop. Georgia Guidestones is the aim. Wake up and don't take the shot. Zinc, Vitamin D and Quictine (tomic water) helps. Ivermectine or Hydrochloroqione if you can get it. If you have not noticed the information war going on yet, may god be with you.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

There are many treatments. I made a couple threads about some of them.

Impact of non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) to reduce COVID-19 mortality & healthcare demand

I made another thread with a lot more treatments, but can't find it for some reason.

Anyway, this drug, Ivermectin has been very successfully, and unlike the vaccines ivermectin is much, much, much safer. With so many treatments available, and so many successful uses of Ivermectin around the world, there is really no need whatsoever for the vaccines.

But big pharma always wins it seems. People have to inform themselves and decide what to do.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here is the other thread where I mentioned other treatments available and which have been used successfully to treat people with COVID-19, or to prevent infection from COVID-19.

Are the Lockdowns in Chile What'sComing to Rest of the World?

Yes, i start talking about what has been happening in Chile, but I also added many of the treatments, or preventive measures that are successful against COVID-19.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So the naysayers have nothing to say. Silence speaks louder than repeated lies.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

From
"I Don’t Know of a Bigger Story in the World” Right Now Than Ivermectin: NY Times Best-Selling Author" -l ink

As a generic, ivermectin is cheap and widely available, which means there would be a lot less money to be made by Big Pharma if it became the go-to early-stage treatment against covid.

Other pharmaceutical companies are developing their own novel treatments for Covid-19 which would have to compete directly with ivermectin. They include ivermectin’s original manufacturer, Merck, which has an antiviral compound, molnupiravir, in Phase 3 clinical trials for COVID-19. That might explain the company’s recent statement claiming that there is “no scientific basis whatsoever for a potential therapeutic effect of ivermectin against COVID-19.

If approved as a covid-19 treatment, ivermectin could even threaten the emergency use authorisation granted to covid-19 vaccines. One of the basic conditions for the emergency use authorisation granted to the vaccines currently being used against covid is that there are no alternative treatments available for the disease. As such, if ivermectin or some other promising medicine such as fluvoxamine were approved as an effective early treatment for Covid-19, the vaccines could be stripped of authorisation.

Hopefully this story gets more traction, Peter McCullough is appearing on any show that will talk about it(Like Tucker and Ingram Angle) to get the word out. He recently did a long interview if someone wants the full scoop.

Peter McCullough breaks down the progression of Covid and the hit job that happened to HCQ/IVM - video link

1. 3 stages of virus - 3:40
2. Hospitalization and death if over 50 - 9:30
3. Medical community group think, unlike other conditions, no early treatment - 17:01
4. Principles we should have adopted - 22:10
5 HCQ effective at stopping viral replication of sars cov1, why it was used - 26:10
6. Knew by summer that Ivermectin worked - 26:48
7. July 1st, no paper yet on how to treat. Single drugs never work in other infections - 31:40
8. Failure of academic medicine - 34:00
9. Doctors discouraged from treating covid - 36:54
10. Association of Medical Physcians and Surgeons only org that acted - 37:43
11. HCQ hit piece in Lancet, knew right away it was fake, no excuse for it being published - 40:02
12. Supplies of HCQ intentionally destroyed, Taipai factory of HCQ burned to the ground - 47:27

13. Ivermectin was next on world wide suppression, used in FL and effective - 48:15
14. 600k dead Americans who were not treated, historical shame for country - 55:34
15. Global suppression - best trial, double blind RCT rejected by Lancet, others. Doctors threatened - 1:28:38
16. Researchers tracking down and documenting the suppression of treatment - 1:30:50
17. Efforts to make the pandemic worse than it is so we must mass vaccinate - 1:32:10
18. Needle in every arm - 1:40:40
19. Kids allowed to make a possible fatal decision - 1:41:05
20. No longer able to recommend the vaccine - 1:41:57
edit on 31-5-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I did see India told Who to pound sand and using it along with HC as treatments. One story on it. There are a few articles on Google.
If they prove they are effective treatments, could be some repercussions around the globe.

indianexpress.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

wow...youtube deleted the video... The real fascists are at it again.

Here is another video... They haven't deleted the first video yet...

edit on 12-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

Dae

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Wow you are not wrong! Part 2 is missing. I remember when John Campbell called conspiracy theorists "Loons" haha he is now a loon like the rest of us. He has been "fact checked" before about Ivermectin (on facebook) and that ruffled his feathers a bit. But he hasn't had a video deleted from youtube before.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Some in the USA senate have come out supporting the work of Dr. Cory

12th JUNE, US SENATE. YOU MUST WATCH AND SHARE.

top topics

join