It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Holding 6 Planes With Americans, Afghans ‘Hostage’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, if dementia Joe says we can’t trust them, that’s good enough for me...
To know that this will be the next complete abortion under biden.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Biden is the mother f**king president of the United States, and you're still blaming Trump.

Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thank you!!!!

The buck stops at Biden.

He wanted to get out of Afghanistan so it coincided with the 20th anniversary of 9-11 and killed people in the process.

And why? Because he is a politician and wanted a photo op and to appear to be the hero that ended the 20 year war.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung
That idiot just started the next 100 years war.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Welcome back to the 1970's except this time Jimmy Carter also has dementia. I wonder how many Billions the Biden administration will pay the Taliban to make these "public" problems go away before it impacts their polling?

www.forbes.com...

the Taliban is blocking a half dozen planes with American citizens and permanent residents, as well as Afghan interpreters, from departing Afghanistan, accusing the militant group of holding the flights “hostage.”

Marina LeGree, the executive director of Ascend, an NGO that offers young women “athletics-based leadership training,” told Forbes she knows of between 600 and 1200 people including 19 U.S. citizens and 2 green card holders waiting nearby the airport, but that there are “probably more.”

LeGree said the group includes female mountaineers, NGO workers, journalist and women at risk, and that her understanding is the Taliban is negotiating with Afghan airline Kam Air over price – though she added, “For 6 days, who knows.”

twitter.com...

New: CBS has learned multiple flights are being held on the ground at the Mazar-i-Sharif airport in Northern Afghanistan... by the Taliban

An email from the State Department to members of congress -- and viewed by CBS -- acknowledged that charter flights are still on the ground at the Mazar-i-Sharif airstrip and have permission to land in Doha "if and when the Taliban agrees to takeoff.

Planes stranded at Mazar-i-Sharif airport waiting to leave

news.yahoo.com...

"[The State Department] has cleared these flights and the Taliban will not let them leave the airport," he said.

The Texas representative added: "We know the reason why is because the Taliban want something in exchange."

In an email to members of Congress seen by CBS News, the State Department acknowledged there were charter flights at Mazar-i-Sharif that the Taliban will not allow to fly until they have approved the departure.

9.6.2021 Update

Here is more information on the Planes/Passengers that TALIBAN terrorists in charge of Afghanistan are preventing from taking off.

Abandoned by Biden: www.newsweek.com...

What a weak azz Commander-in-Chief we're cursed with. These "negotiations" with terrorists shouldn't be happening. Biden should have flown our civilians out early, like Japan did.

Apparently, the remaining Americans and Afghan allies are the Christians Joe Biden's Administration intentionally abandoned in Afghanistan, and is now NOT allowing them to enter the United States, when (if) the Taliban allow them to leave.

Source: www.christianitydaily.com... aliban-deadline.htm

Hard to believe how fast Joe Biden's CCP-controlled administration has moved the United States of America away from supporting Christians and Christianity, isn't it?

Hopefully, God has "something special" in store for them, so America can be return to being uniquely great again...quickly!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Your buddy Trump opened the floodgates by negotiating with and releasing these terrorists.

What they want is to be recognized, and if we do that to get these people out of there, you'll criticize that too.

Seriously? we should just recognize them right? Wow, why dont you just move to afghanistan and become one of those fighters wives.... You sound like you've totally drank the kool aid here lady...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: carewemust

Well, if dementia Joe says we can’t trust them, that’s good enough for me...
To know that this will be the next complete abortion under biden.

I wonder what's holding Dementia-Joe together? I keep waiting for the Urgent Bulletin to interrupt regular programming, "President Biden has resigned!".

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden is the mother f**king president of the United States, and you're still blaming Trump.

Pathetic.

exactly, like Ive said, its like starting a new job, and 8 months down the road you start blaming the guy who had your job last for making your job hard.. biden could have easily set a new date, beefed up troop numbers... actually stayed until everyone was out, but no.... and for the audacity of stupid people to still be blaming trump for this... Im not one to like any of these feds or presidents, but my eyes work, and it's pretty clear who is to blame here.. If someone is still blaming trump for this, theyre just an idiot at this point.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

Your buddy Trump opened the floodgates by negotiating with and releasing these terrorists.

What they want is to be recognized, and if we do that to get these people out of there, you'll criticize that too.

Seriously? we should just recognize them right? Wow, why dont you just move to afghanistan and become one of those fighters wives.... You sound like you've totally drank the kool aid here lady...

I was answering a question.

edit on 6-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Pathetic.

I am merely pointing out what happened when. Blame is the fool's game that you all are playing to the point of obsession.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We used to be the most powerful nation on Earth.

Who is this 'we' you speak of? This is the internet, you can log in from any country (sorry, NATION), so there's no 'default country' (or nation) that posters live in, and therefore, your statement is mystifying and false.

But let me guess! Hmm.. there are only hundreds of countries, so this should be easy.. let's see, this is the internet, pretty much every country has internet access.. I am going to guess France!

Yeah, France had a mighty empire in history, that's true... non?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You would think the U.S. State Dept would lessen all the red tape for once especially with these emergencies 🔎😠🔍

Stone Age Mentality 🤫

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: infolurker

President Biden says the Taliban can be trusted now. They are our new allies.

Instead of worrying about the people and hoping for their safe return you focus on the object of your very serious obsession, not thinking for even a minute there are probably plans in motion. Nice.

Plans in motion:

We send a delegation of white generals over to the Taliban to kneel before them, wash their feet, and accept the proscribed number of lashes Islam demands for being oppressive white infidels.

Then the Taliban *might* consider taking the topic up in 6 months ... but only if we also deliver large pallets of small, unmarked bills to an undisclosed location in the mountains ... and maybe only if they can broadcast our generals' humiliation all over the world on all media platforms as they desire ... and, of course, only if all female hostages who declare for Islam in the interim are allowed to stay with their new Muslim husbands ... and only if ...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Is this the same story?

Six private charter planes seeking to evacuate at least 1,000 people—including more than 100 Americans—out of Afghanistan have been grounded by the Taliban amid negotiations with the U.S. State Department, an official with an NGO working on the evacuation told Newsweek.

The would-be passengers have yet to board the planes in the city of Mazar-i-Sharif, which were chartered by Mercury One, a charity founded by Christian conservative media personality Glenn Beck.Link

Bold mine. So they're not on the planes?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not at all what I meant by plans in motion. Not even close.

But clever. That should garner a few stars. You forgot to laud the great American heroes though, so one penalty point.

Man I wouldn't want to live in your head.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

There ya go again automatically believing a known MSM exploit publication 🌭🚬

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I am only pointing out how the "woke" view the world and our role in it.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I am only pointing out how the "woke" view the world and our role in it.

Total BS.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

You claimed President Trump released taliban leaders

You’re a liar

Obongo released them and YOU approved of it

Wrong, sock puppet.

Link 1

Link 2

In 2014 Obama released the current leadership of the taliban. it was in exchange of a american service member who tried to run away/AWOL and was captured by the terrorist. they were called the taliban 5.

Those links you provided are NOT the same people.

Oooofffff
Obama is hot garbage.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Taliban Holding 6 Planes With Americans, Afghans ‘Hostage’

Does the title of this thread make any mention of the French or any other Nations? Just making sure you know where your at in case your like Joe.....you know.....lost. It really is astounding that you would comment on that statement regardless of where you from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join