It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Holding 6 Planes With Americans, Afghans ‘Hostage’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: GravitySucks

I am only pointing out how the "woke" view the world and our role in it.

Total BS.

Well, then please explain the woke to me, since you seem to be the font of all wisdom.

From what I've seen, everything in what we've done in Afghanistan since this admin took over is entirely consistent with the prevailing mindset of the woke/progressive worldview. And the results, from the standpoint of someone more grounded in reality and less steeped in everything being racial, are entirely predictable.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That would be beautiful.
Then mr Trump can announce that day as a new holiday. (After the mid terms)

What a way to rub it in an idiots face, than to make a national holiday out of the day dude realizes he’s too hated and too stupid to continue on with the job.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm still just floored at the idea of pulling out the military from everywhere before we bothered with our civilians.

How they thought that wouldn't end up as a giant cluster is beyond me. You'd think the military at least would know better since some of their fancy officer training is supposed to be in strategy and tactics.

I don't know much about it, but even I know you pull out the vulnerable before you pull out the fighters.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So is everyone below the general officer level.

Kinda like abandoning bahgram for no strategic value after we built it.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Don’t we have some serious and advanced military tech compared to whatever we left over there? Why are we forsaking Americans and our allies?

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

Because that's what the US does.

There's a very long history of it. Russia during the Revolution. White Russians abandoned, many of whom died in Gulags, or in prisons. Cambodia. Laos. Vietnam. Now, Afghanistan.

History repeats. Again, and again, and again.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Today, Biden press secretary Psaki confirms that, when the Taliban releases the hostages, the charter flights of Americans and other allies, are NOT going to be allowed to land in the United States.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The Biden admin says some of the passengers are un-vetted.

Suddenly they care about safety and security of America, after allowing over 100,000 unvetted migrants to walk, drive, fly into America across our southern border?

BULL!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join