It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: THEY GOT CAUGHT! Investigators Have Video of 240 Leftist Operatives in Georgia...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Bloodworth
A majority of silicon valley are Democrats
a majority of the media are Democrats
A majority of the courts are Democrats
A majority of hollyweird are Democrats
A majorty of the FBI are Democrats
A majority of college academia are Democrats

Can you show me what you are using as the basis for any of these statements?
there isn't none and you know it. how can there be? this is subjugation and you know it. You are a traitor and yo know it.
edit on 942021 by GuitaristRob because: HEY TRUMP WON, BIGLY!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob

there isn't none and you know it. how can there be? this is subjugation and you know it. You are a traitor and yo know it.

TL;DR
Don't ask for proof because that makes you a traitor

Can you show me what metrics you are using as the basis for your statement? Lulz.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Boadicea

The republicans who do not want audits are bought and paid for democrat operatives.

I think you're right about that -- literally, not just figuratively. I think the term "RINO" was originally meant to mock, but it's now quite likely exactly what is going.

Although I am thinking and believing more and more that there are "DINOs" as well, and that many of the critters are neither true Democrats nor true Republicans, but serve a different master, and the same master. "Democrat" and "Republican" is just a label they claim to exploit the power and privileges of the established parties.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

As more and more information on everything going on right now and in the past it’s obvious to me the entire election system is a psy-op giving us the illusion of choice.

I agree to one extent or another, but I'm not sure what that extent actually is. In other words, while many safeguards have been weakened or eliminated altogether, there is still enough safeguarding that cheating is necessary. So it's definitely not what it seems or is portrayed, but I don't think it's completely compromised.

Maybe 2% of the politicians actually think for themselves and want to do good for their constituents the rest are all on the same team and answer to the people pulling the strings. The entire system is garbage and corrupt and needs to be sh*tcanned.

There's too much truth in that statement for our comfort... but I think that many politicians would do better if they could do better. I also think plenty of politicians who would like to do better have been blackmailed or threatened, and that's why they don't do better. Not an excuse exactly, but even when the spirit is willing, the flesh can be weak.

The thing I cannot believe is that more people can’t see through it. There are no parties, it’s either good or evil at this point unfortunately

I don't get that either. I really don't. Sure there are those who know exactly how bad it is, but benefit from the corruption so pretend they don't know. But I'm shocked at how many people truly don't see the corruption, or find a way to rationalize and explain it all away.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Those are Republicans In name only. Rino.

Possibly. Perhaps even probably. But they are still "Republicans" in name, so it's impossible to exclude them from the dirty rotten criminally corrupt critter brigade.

I would also, however, say the same about many Democrats, who use their power and positions and the Democratic platform/base for their own dirty rotten purposes.

Neither the average Republican nor the average Democrat wants or expects what they're getting from their party leaders. Hence the continuing rising numbers of Independents and third party registrations. People are leaving both parties for the same reasons.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It’s not patently evident? πŸ˜’

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Other than the courts and the FBI, I don't really think that these are being disputed by anybody.

For example, saying that Silicone valley is liberal is like saying that water is wet. Here's a news story from waaay back in 2014 Link

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: opethPA

out of curiosity, which one's do you doubt?

All of them, like any one should when someone makes a claim and even moreso when reading that claim on a very divided conspiracy forum.

If someone said the following I would have asked for those same metrics.

All domestic terrorists are white
All conservatives hate diversity
So on and so on

but don't you see a difference between "a majority of" and "all X are"? I'm not saying it's true, but stated as it is, it's not hard to believe. If I said the majority of the MSM is left leaning, would you require some proof of that, or would you accept it as fact outright?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

One way to fight the enemy is to starve them. Fed gov needs your tax dollars to function. They don't get any from me, earned just under $16K so no tax was due and moved within walking distance of work, so minimal gas tax and so forth, you get the picture. If just a quarter of the population did that, it would bring the system down WE have ALL the power. THEY have nothing except what we give them. People just have to recognize ruby slippers for what they are.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Are you stupid enough to believe a billionaire has you in their best interest? You are doing exactly what the elite class of this world want. Fighting amongst yourselves about which puppet will be in front of the camera. Do you not know what billionaire business men's life goal is? To make more money at any cost. Just because someone doesn't have a typical politician background doesn't mean they are looking out for you. He is still a rich POS evil ass billionaire. So stop wasting your energy talking about election fraud. Being open minded to believe a conspiracy theory doesn't mean you completely suspend logic. Get over the qanon bs and use your brain...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yeah. The swamp has its roots all over that garbage city (dc) and all of the institutions that are supposed to protect us by enforcing the laws.

Insanely obvious amounts of cheating just by looking at the vote totals. The most votes in history for a walking corpse that couldnt be in public for more than an hour at a time? Crushing the historic vote totals of Obama a president that I can honestly say had tons of support?

This stuff should have been an immediate investigation by doj - full forensic audits on any county or precinct that did not have normal looking numbers both % and turn out.

Anyway at this point it comes down to public opinion and outrage. If we can open enough eyes to this nonsense it can cause a rage (in a good way) which may change what is in progress right now. Look at parents going to school board meetings over masks and crt. That's the only real type of action that will occur and get things back to being honest again.

You cant expect a murderer to investigate and prosecute themselves.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

out of curiosity, which one's do you doubt?

All of them, like any one should when someone makes a claim and even moreso when reading that claim on a very divided conspiracy forum.

If someone said the following I would have asked for those same metrics.

All domestic terrorists are white
All conservatives hate diversity
So on and so on

but don't you see a difference between "a majority of" and "all X are"? I'm not saying it's true, but stated as it is, it's not hard to believe. If I said the majority of the MSM is left leaning, would you require some proof of that, or would you accept it as fact outright?

Change the wording from all to majority then and I still approach it the same way.

When someone says "the majority of something is true" I'm going to respond the same way 100% of the time.

Give me information so I can make an informed decision. I don't care if it's right or left I need some small measure of proof otherwise it is just an opinion.

So far only 1 person has done that regarding the SV claim and that was using info from 2014.
edit on 5-9-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

scholar.harvard.edu...

If you are talking about the appellate court, there are 179 Appellate Judgeships in 13 Appellate Circuits, these have:-

1st Circuit of Appeals β€” 2 Republican, 4 Democrat
2nd Circuit of Appeals β€” 4 Republican, 7 Democrat, 2 Vacant
3rd Circuit of Appeals β€” 5 Republican, 7 Democrat, 2 Vacant
4th Circuit of Appeals β€” 5 Republican, 9 Democrat, 1 Vacant
5th Circuit of Appeals β€” 10 Republican, 5 Democrat, 2 Vacant
6th Circuit of Appeals β€” 11 Republican, 5 Democrat
7th Circuit of Appeals β€” 9 Republican, 2 Democrat
8th Circuit of Appeals β€” 10 Republican, 1 Democrat
9th Circuit of Appeals β€” 7 Republican, 16 Democrat, 6 Vacant
10th Circuit of Appeals β€” 5 Republican, 7 Democrat
11th Circuit of Appeals β€” 5 Republican, 6 Democrat, 1 Vacant
D.C. Circuit of Appeals β€” 3 Republican, 7 Democrat, 1 Vacant
Federal Court of Appeals β€” 4 Republican, 8 Democrat
All Appellate (Total) β€” 80 Republican, 84 Democrat, 15 Vacant

www.quora.com...

A majority of hollyweird are Democrats]/quote]
I'm not going to google this one, if you don't believe it, that's cool, but you are living in a fantasy

www.investors.com...
see also, Hunter BIden's laptop

again, not going to even check this one, either you know, or you pretend you don't.

Opeth PA, Does this change anything in your belief system, or is it just the same now?
edit on 5-9-2021 by network dude because: fixed error

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

scholar.harvard.edu...

If you are talking about the appellate court, there are 179 Appellate Judgeships in 13 Appellate Circuits, these have:-

1st Circuit of Appeals β€” 2 Republican, 4 Democrat
2nd Circuit of Appeals β€” 4 Republican, 7 Democrat, 2 Vacant
3rd Circuit of Appeals β€” 5 Republican, 7 Democrat, 2 Vacant
4th Circuit of Appeals β€” 5 Republican, 9 Democrat, 1 Vacant
5th Circuit of Appeals β€” 10 Republican, 5 Democrat, 2 Vacant
6th Circuit of Appeals β€” 11 Republican, 5 Democrat
7th Circuit of Appeals β€” 9 Republican, 2 Democrat
8th Circuit of Appeals β€” 10 Republican, 1 Democrat
9th Circuit of Appeals β€” 7 Republican, 16 Democrat, 6 Vacant
10th Circuit of Appeals β€” 5 Republican, 7 Democrat
11th Circuit of Appeals β€” 5 Republican, 6 Democrat, 1 Vacant
D.C. Circuit of Appeals β€” 3 Republican, 7 Democrat, 1 Vacant
Federal Court of Appeals β€” 4 Republican, 8 Democrat
All Appellate (Total) β€” 80 Republican, 84 Democrat, 15 Vacant

www.quora.com...

A majority of hollyweird are Democrats]/quote]
I'm not going to google this one, if you don't believe it, that's cool, but you are living in a fantasy

www.investors.com...
see also, Hunter BIden's laptop

again, not going to even check this one, either you know, or you pretend you don't.

Opeth PA, Does this change anything in your belief system, or is it just the same now?

Even they are on paper as Republicans, they have been compromised by the left, pretty much threatened.

And the lower courts are pretty much packed. They have been refusing to charge hundreds of rioters, people who stole and assaulted peoolw.

Others they are throwing the book at

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

results speak for themselves. Opeth is a good dude, just hard headed like most of us. But it's best to back these things up when challenged, everyone sees these posts. But you had the right idea.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Eightenyourstupidity

Are you stupid enough to believe a billionaire has you in their best interest?

Statements like this suppose that you know what someone believes or thinks, and you are going to shame them into thinking the way you want them to think. You'll find that doesn't work very well on the members here. If you knew my thinking, you wouldn't have made a comment like this.

You are doing exactly what the elite class of this world want. Fighting amongst yourselves about which puppet will be in front of the camera.

This statement has been made ad infinitum. I don't think anyone would deny there is a modicum of truth to it, which is why it is used so frequently to stifle passionate debate on a topic "elitists" and others would rather not be debated at all.

Do you not know what billionaire business men's life goal is? To make more money at any cost. Just because someone doesn't have a typical politician background doesn't mean they are looking out for you. He is still a rich POS evil ass billionaire.

I am well aware of Trump's history, but this thread is not about Trump. It is about election fraud.

So stop wasting your energy talking about election fraud. Being open minded to believe a conspiracy theory doesn't mean you completely suspend logic. Get over the qanon bs and use your brain...

I have paid little to no attention to qanon, so you'll have to be more specific. I don't need someone to tell me what to think and what to focus on. I'm capable of thinking for myself and deciding what I think about the current state of affairs in this world, including election fraud. When I think I'm wrong, I change directions. When I think I may be onto something, I stay with until I prove otherwise.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Gonna write the exact same reply I write on just about everything on ATS nowadays (shame there's not much more than a few gems here and there amongst a giant noxious gas filled cavern of overdiscussed American politics and noise from people who actually believe the world is experiencing a pandemic and still believe it after learning the virus is an invisible symptomless virus only the government can tell you if you are infected with or clean of and since that still doesnt set off any alarms in the average human simpleton of Earth 2021, they inject their bodies with DNA chnaging medical technology which after protecting them from an illness which if real at all, it makes the wintertime sniffle-nose look like the Andromeda Strain, will remain in their bodies forever after on standby due to the possibility of wireless task re-programmability).

And that is that yea, we get the problem with the US Government everyone. No matter what else he may have done, Wilson should have been the first person to qualify for the solution without any doubt for his genius decision to sell the economy of our country to a foreign entity to control.

That solution is right in the first lines of the Declaration. It says quite clearly theres no answer to corrupt and runaway government but one. And that is you, me, him, her, all of us (or at least SOME number of us) suspending the idea of police authority or due process or yadda yadda and dragging the cancers out of the congressional halls and White House and giving them the sentence it is every american citizens responsibility and DUTY to ensure is carried out if we want to keep our republic. And for the sake of not having morons come to my door a knockin, I'll just leave that sentence to your imaginations or research. They left that solution to the hypothetical problem so we would already know what to do when a time like this came. Problem is nobody will do it. And if anyone were to,I dont see the court seeing the sacred justification of it all in the Declaration which obviously in the founders minds, was meant to supercede law in the times of overreaching criminal government and exonerate those involved.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

Insanely obvious amounts of cheating just by looking at the vote totals. The most votes in history for a walking corpse that couldnt be in public for more than an hour at a time? Crushing the historic vote totals of Obama a president that I can honestly say had tons of support?

You guys keep saying this but ignore the fact that Biden was the most liked VP in decades. While Trump, the man who would have gotten the most votes in history if not for Biden, barely averaged a 40% approval rating even among Right leaning pollsters.

So if you're incredulous a well liked VP could get the votes he got, why are you not also incredulous of a disliked President getting the votes he got?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

polls are fake

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: yuppa

The republicans who do not want audits are bought and paid for democrat operatives.

I think you're right about that -- literally, not just figuratively. I think the term "RINO" was originally meant to mock, but it's now quite likely exactly what is going.

Although I am thinking and believing more and more that there are "DINOs" as well, and that many of the critters are neither true Democrats nor true Republicans, but serve a different master, and the same master. "Democrat" and "Republican" is just a label they claim to exploit the power and privileges of the established parties.

Republicans who put country before party are patriots, not traitors. If they can't find evidence of fraud then saying that they can't find it is thier primary duty.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join