It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: THEY GOT CAUGHT! Investigators Have Video of 240 Leftist Operatives in Georgia...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
And? At this point why even try? Let’s say there is video of joe and kam themselves stuffing ballot boxes… nothing would come of it. I understand that it’s frustrating, but maybe (and I’m not trying to be an ass) it’s time to do the healthy thing and move on. 2022 elections aren’t that far out.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Pointing out old Joe’s Mistake. The Second is not about limiting the People who could very well have F-15’s and Nukes, but limiting the government from taking it from the people.

Does Joe want the scary reality? Abolitionist John Brown captured the armory at Harper’s Ferry and had distributed the rifle and cannon among the men with him. He was also hung for treason (not against America but) against the state of Virginia. So I really don’t need nukes nor a F-15 in my collection nor does anyone else...they can be appropriated as required.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

You couldn’t buy a cannon.

WHAT??? You most certainly CAN buy, make and own a cannon! Who ever told you that??? They were full of it!

Rational? There's no such thing as "rational" with the federal government! On the one hand they freely arm the most dangerous terror organization on the planet with better weapons than most modern militaries, and on the other hand they restrict ownership of selected firearms based on the fact they "look" scary (to some). There's exactly zero "rationality" in that!!

I think you read my post wrong 🤣

It has nothing to do with anyone telling me anything but rather was part of a quote from Biden.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If the tape is real,then they should have another special election for the 2 seats in georgia. no mail ins allowed.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

More gish galloping...

The sad thing is many on here want it to be true so they blindly accept any catchy headline that appeals to their confirmation bias.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Gotcha!

Yes, I did read it wrong. My mistake.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I hope people really "woke" to the truth

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Leftist operatives.

I know right. No such thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Sorry for the absence folks.

I had an emergency call and I couldn't talk Network Dude into taking it for me, but I'm back.

Time to empty the trash cans again?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Klassified
Sorry for the absence folks.

I had an emergency call and I couldn't talk Network Dude into taking it for me, but I'm back.

Time to empty the trash cans again?

Pretty much.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

Q

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I dont know, but I will say that after checking the sources 2 things occurred to me.

1) Most all of the Internet news sources today more resemble the National Enquirer of the 1980's and
2) Stories like this read like something one would read in a South American newspaper about corruption in government in a bannana republic.

At ths point, even if the story is true, its far too late for anything to change or be done about it. Rather, I think, I expect it more portends what elections in coming years will come more to resemble.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I'm so glad you posted this! I will hang my head as I admit I haven't read the full thread, but True the Vote also has posted about this, what they've found and how they've found it and where it's going from here:

The Breitbart Article | True the Vote Update

These folks are brilliant and true heroines/heroes! I sure never would have thought of doing this... I wouldn't even know how to start to go about it, so my hat's off to them. These folks who have found a way or made a way to track and document the fraud are the only hope we have as a free nation. (It sure as hell ain't the ones who gave up before even trying... or the ones trying to belittle and minimize their efforts from their comfy chairs as they pound on their keyboards...)

And while I doubt anyone will be held accountable for their crimes, as long as we -- specifically, our state legislatures -- use this information to right the wrongs in our election laws and processes, we are all winners. Necessary and proper election reform is the ultimate goal to ensure it cannot happen again.

Without the necessary and proper reform, we can put every last one of these dirty rotten criminally corrupt critters in jail and it won't change a damn thing, because other dirty rotten criminally corrupt critters will fill the void. Prosecution and appropriate penalties would be the icing on the cake, but will solve nothing in and of itself.

Updates have shown that they have tracked the same patterns of behavior in Arizona. I sure hope our Senate and the auditors have been fully informed by the folks at True the Vote.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

More gish galloping...

The sad thing is many on here want it to be true so they blindly accept any catchy headline that appeals to their confirmation bias.

sure we want it to be true, it's exactly what we have suspected. But notice that one thing in the OP, and echoed in the thread. ("If it's true"), so we understand that until the proof is out for everyone to see, it's just speculation.

But you should do a little soul searching and figure out what narrative you will cling to should it actually be true. Might want to start looking for that therapy kitten.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The OP is good. However I think you know what I mean about folks who believe anything that confirms to their bias.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

They are down in Texas bounty hunting pregnant girls and women

That sounds like more fun than hunting wild hogs... Yee yee!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Why don't we have ballots with serial numbers? They are matched to registered voters who have a copy of their signed, serial numbered ballot. Any questions come up and you just check the copy.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

More gish galloping...

I can tell you what is true: videos have been collected from ballot drop-off locations in Georgia.

All footage was kept at county level for 30 days after the final certification of the election results according to the Georgia Election Code.

When the footage is requested, counties are required to respond with the materials within three business days of the request, according to state law known as the Open Records Act.

There is no doubt that election integrity groups collected video surveillance data, this would be about the right time frame to complete review of all the footage.

edit on 33093330pm302021Sat, 04 Sep 2021 12:33:06 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

At ths point, even if the story is true, its far too late for anything to change or be done about it. Rather, I think, I expect it more portends what elections in coming years will come more to resemble.

Big big sigh...

It is exactly so that future elections do NOT resemble the 2020 elections that so many states are trying to pass election reform laws, or have already passed election reform laws!!!

And it is exactly these election reform bills that have the Feds trying to nationalize -- and therefore control -- our elections to ensure that future elections resemble the 2020 election.

Thank Heaven and all that's holy and sacred that there are still people who don't just sit and whine and cry and give up without even trying. Sheesh!

Pretty damn sad there's so many loud and proud DEFEATISTS on ATS these days... one might think these folks WANT the cheating to continue...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: boomerdude

You are going to ruin it with ideas like these. Poor Joe might be out of work.

“Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together—and you guys did it for President Obama’s administration before this—we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

—Joe Biden

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join