It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: THEY GOT CAUGHT! Investigators Have Video of 240 Leftist Operatives in Georgia...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I have no clue how those two clowns got the seats,

But I can tell you the propaganda none stop for weeks before the special elections, they promised money to the illegals, from the bail outs, soo I guess they got to vote, they promised to give 15 hour to everybody under minimum wage, that never happened and that is about all, for some reason they target the illegals and "seasonal workers".

Now they back again with their campaign, the claim to have created jobs to GA with clean energy, I have not seen none.

They are promising great paying jobs in the energy sector even if you do not have an education at all, that is the drilling and brain washing this time.

I know that since these two clowns got their seats, they have been dinning and partying in Washington and having a great time.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
81 million. Right.
It was the most fairest election of all time.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SublimecraftThat my friend is exactly what the HELL happened, where is the blow back though? Where is any opposition to these facts? We are powerless now, we been politically nurtured at this point. By the MSM, social media and the rest. Why people do not protest right at the locations of FB, CNN and all MSM sources is beyond me. It's all been brain washed.
Through this whole Covid ordeal we been taught that we need to wash our hands, it's important. But in reality the only thing that being washed is our minds.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Everyone with more than 2 brain cells knows the con artist Dems cheated Trump.

But just as long as their feelz are better, they are ok with cheating.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob
Even if they did there will be no repercussions in this clown world, never is anymore.
Where is the 5th column?

You're darn right. If Donald Trump could not get his own Department of Justice to investigate election criminals, there's no way the Biden administration will punish anyone involved in helping him win illegally.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: SublimecraftThat my friend is exactly what the HELL happened, where is the blow back though? Where is any opposition to these facts? We are powerless now, we been politically nurtured at this point. By the MSM, social media and the rest. Why people do not protest right at the locations of FB, CNN and all MSM sources is beyond me. It's all been brain washed.
Through this whole Covid ordeal we been taught that we need to wash our hands, it's important. But in reality the only thing that being washed is our minds.

everybody on our side is too busy working for a living and paying our bills.

and our 'leaders' are so scared of bad publicity they won't say a peep for fear of media pounding.
Ted Cruz seems to be one of the few that shrugs it off.
(shame a bunch of Republicans, like Liz Cheney, refuse to support Trump.)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

You cannot effectively protest against democrats. They do not care. Joe Biden himself said it would take f-15 fighter jets and nuclear bombs to get him out of office.

edit on 9/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Even if they did there will be no repercussions in this clown world, never is anymore.
Where is the 5th column?

Good question. Assuming there is one any more.
The original meaning to the 5th Column was against communism, But where is a 5th against this tyranny we are enduring?

They are down in Texas bounty hunting pregnant girls and women

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You could swing like a monkey from Trump flag to Trump flag from Florida to Iowa. Georgia probably being the most obvious.
The lack of riots are due to the fact that people are broke and trying to hang on imo.
I know I lost my biz and need to jump industries temporarily.
Filling a $70 tank of gas to go hold a sign up doesn't compute.
The stupid election political theater needs to come to a end, or we need to move on with a entirely new system and currency without them.
There really is no reason to have fake representatives anymore in the internet age.

I think they understand this, hence the intentional civil unrest.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Oh, it was riots in Atlanta, I remember, burning, destruction, antifa and BLM were all in that city from other states, they try to come to our town, because the civil right movements birth place, but the community told them to get the F out of the city, nobody joined them for their protest, soo they left.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Where is the 5th column?

The original meaning to the 5th Column was against communism, But where is a 5th against this tyranny we are enduring?

I see libtards got the message that their little murderous rampage and harvesting operation has seen its days. Haha, suck it up buttercup - go murder innocent unborns in NY or California where its seen as going out for brunch - meh.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah, but they were openly paid by the biggest corporations.
Hell, Google maps and Zillow were advertising support directly on their pages.
We need rico acts stat.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's most likely not even about women's choice.
Fetal tissue has become a hot commodity in several industries, especially pharmaceuticals.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Fix bad grammar

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The original meaning to the 5th column was deep cover rebels against a democratically elected government.

When Franco's rebels had Madrid under pressure in October 1936, a journalist asked him which of his four columns would have the honour of entering the city first. Franco replied the fifth, which was ready to rise within Madrid.

Ironically, the fifth column didn't exist and Madrid didn't fall for another two and a half years.

It was commonly used throughout the rest of the 1930s and early 1940s to mean Nazi spies.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My first question is why have waited over a year before coming forward with this information. And why announce it but not release the videos at the same time. Things that make you say hmmm.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Superecho2021

This is a tactic they all use. They say that they have some evidence. They hype it up for ratings. Then they show you something that's totally unrelated or they won't show the evidence. It's just a ratings ploy. If they actually had evidence they would of exposed it by now.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Leftist operatives.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Where is the 5th column?

Got a link? Or are you just making it up as you go along. What color is your hair?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

If people on Twitter aren't allowed to talk about it, if Facebook is banning and censoring this information, then it might be true.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Mandroid7

Oh, it was riots in Atlanta, I remember, burning, destruction, antifa and BLM were all in that city from other states, they try to come to our town, because the civil right movements birth place, but the community told them to get the F out of the city, nobody joined them for their protest, soo they left.

I had 2 friends come stay at my house for a week. They live in Buckhead...freaking Buckhead. Our city police in my area put a line around the perimeter and didn't let anyone in.

There was an attempted BLM rally that had maybe 100 people at it in my area....quickly dissipated as they were not allowed after dusk and nobody else came.

City of Atlanta was jacked....Bottoms couldn't handle it....thats why she is not running again. I'd bet she had a hand in this and that is why she decided to step down before it hits the fan.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join