It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at the Covid numbers then explain to me again how good the vax is

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Have you taken into account countries that have relaxed lock down measures? That could also contribute to rises.

I have no idea what measures were and are used in Belgium.

No I haven't.

A country in full lockdown will have fewer cases and fewer deaths exactly because of the lockdown. The whole point of the vaccinations was to increase immunity to the virus and have fewer hospitalizations and fewer deaths and regained freedom.
Here in Belgium there are not many restrictions anymore if you have a corona passport. Only the masks in stores remain, and in schools if you didn't get a jab.

Again, if the jabs worked then lowering the restrictions would not be a problem.
Reality is that it IS a problem. The jabs don't work.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: KindraLabelle2
There is no 1 "vax". Not the same whatever.

Did you mis-speak? Which vac?

Not sure where you think I misspoke ?

are you tripping over the terms vac vs vaccine vs vax ?
Because they are all commonly used here on ATS...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: AccessDenied
They will say the case numbers are higher due to the unvaxxed spreading the delta variant to which the vaxx does not offer good enough immunity to.
Many will believe that statement, sadly.

I've explained here before that those who have taken the death jab have a profound psychological and emotional need to believe the propaganda. If they faced up to the truth, they worked have to admit that:
1. their govt and medical system lied to then.
2. they allowed themselves to be deceived and led like sheep to slaughter.
3. they were wrong.
4. they are possibly biologically compromised and potentially living under a death sentence.

I can't imagine the psychological and emotional impact of facing up to that reality. It would seem easier to most people to embrace the lie and the cognitive dissonance. This is why they are so deaf to scientific fact, bald statistics and the testimony of highly credentialed and historically respected medical professionals.

In their need to protect their own psyches, they are compelled to convince others of the deception that they have been lured into and get as many as possible into the sinking boat that they are in.

I agree with you. It's the same when you try to discuss the deception and they throw their hands up and walk away. That bubble of false reality is a tough one to pop.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

There is definitely a pattern emerging, as the vaccination rate increases so do the infection rates, this is becoming clear as day......becoming clearer also is the desire to blame the unvaccinated for the uptick in cases, makes no sense though does it that as the vaccinated approaches the so called magical 70% mark that cases are on the up. Most areas where cases are increasing there are severe lockdowns in place so for the most part vaccinated or unvaccinated people are simply not moving around thus how can these upticks be the unvaccinated fault?

Nothing about the governments version of events is making any sense, the numbers don't make sense, the guidelines constantly change and contradict themselves, therefore why would it make any sense to get vaccinated.

To date the overwhelming gut instinct is that the vax is not good by any stretch of the imagination, doesn't offer any worthy protection and has risks involved with taking it.

What their up to in pushing these vaccinations i am yet to definitively uncover but definitely they are up to something unsavoury.....time will tell and I for one will be putting as much time as possible between myself and any what will eventually have to be forced vaccination.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

There is no 1 "vax". Not the same whatever.

Did you mis-speak? Which vac?

Which vax?Quite the choic

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Have you taken into account countries that have relaxed lock down measures? That could also contribute to rises.

I have no idea what measures were and are used in Belgium.

No I haven't.

A country in full lockdown will have fewer cases and fewer deaths exactly because of the lockdown. The whole point of the vaccinations was to increase immunity to the virus and have fewer hospitalizations and fewer deaths and regained freedom.
Here in Belgium there are not many restrictions anymore if you have a corona passport. Only the masks in stores remain, and in schools if you didn't get a jab.

Again, if the jabs worked then lowering the restrictions would not be a problem.
Reality is that it IS a problem. The jabs don't work.

Maybe they do work. You just might not know what they are supposed to do.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There is no reasoning with the Branch Covidians.Don't waste your time,their brains are so addled by a mix of physiological warefare,propaganda and neurological problems from the vaccination.They are to far gone to help.
I wouldn't even feel sorry for them,they are arrogant,self serving hypocrites who deserve all they have coming to them.
The world will be a better place once the ADE kicks in.
My country is the same between 3 and 4 times the deaths as this time last August but the vaccines are working!Not.
Maybe they are working just as the powers that be planned,a cull of the feeble and feeble of mind.

edit on 3/9/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Maybe they do work. You just might not know what they are supposed to do.

Good point...
and the most horrifying thought in all of this

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Some country with a 99% vaccination rate is undergoing a Covid-19 wave.

Good for future immunity, but bad for the too-lazy-to-dig pro-vaccine crowd.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376
Excellent chart! Post that image in all the forums visited by American families.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I haven't looked at the numbers you found yet, but consider the following . . .

Look at the Covid numbers then explain to me again how good the vax is

I would need to know how you define how "good" vs "bad" the vax is. We would need to know what purpose the vaccine actually serves to give it a good or bad value.

At first it was claimed that a vaccine was to create "herd immunity" and get back to normal, then after the vaccines came into use, it was more about keeping people out of the hospital and off ventilators (flattening the curve on admissions).
Then there are the political aspects with lock downs and vaccination mandates and what they are suppose to achieve.

Once the purpose of these vaccinations is determined, then a good or bad value can be proposed.

edit on 3-9-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Do you mean vastly rising cases?

Because if yes, then you should also compare hospitalisations.

You will see the latter is down massively compared historically.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Do you mean vastly rising cases?

Because if yes, then you should also compare hospitalisations.

You will see the latter is down massively compared historically.

I mean:
new daily cases > doubled
daily new deaths > more then doubled
hospitalizations > tripled
ppl in ICU > almost tripled

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Just read an article that came out in our national paper that basically states that :

"most of the research that was done regarding the vaccines, spread ratio, etc... were done before the Delta variant and it seems now that the number of test subjects used in the research in several countries, were to low.
But we must understand that science is 'always changing' and new research is being done.
At this point the effect of the vaccines on the Delta variant is not clear
In the mean time the advice still is to become vaccinated, in case the new studies show that vaccines do indeed have a significant effect on the spread of the virus"

I think this statement came out because there was a lot of fuzz about a professor who got fired for saying all of the above on national television back in February and the interview is still gaining attention on social media.

edit on 3-9-2021 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'm a number cruncher by profession. I managed/manipulated massive amounts of data and then translated it into
laymans terms.

I've been looking at Israel specifically since they were early adopters of the vaccine. This is what it tells me.

Only three conclusions.....
The Vax is weak and doesn't work
Or the Vax is causing more cases
Or Masks and social distancing work better than anything

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Exactly. More than just "a" vax. Several. Which?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

What you need to do is to look at the percentages, not the number of people sick.

If 80% of your population is vaxxed, but they account for 60% of all sickness, then that means that 20% of your population accounts for 40% of your sickness.

That means that vaxxing is extremely effective.

You also need to look at the severity of cases. If a vaxxed 80 year old is getting mild covid while an unvaxxed 30 year old is very sick then the vax is also a sucess.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I'm a number cruncher by profession. I managed/manipulated massive amounts of data and then translated it into
laymans terms.

I've been looking at Israel specifically since they were early adopters of the vaccine. This is what it tells me.

Only three conclusions.....
The Vax is weak and doesn't work
Or the Vax is causing more cases
Or Masks and social distancing work better than anything

I take it that you'll be happy to show how you reached this conclusion, including the exact numbers you used and where you sourced them from?

I'd also be curious how you broke down cases where people were sick with covid, and where they were merely contaminated with trace amounts. This is particularly relevant since Israel has an extremely low death rate. Which seems to show that whole the shot doesn't stop somebody from sneezing covid all over you it does pretty well when it comes to stopping you from actually getting sick.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

What you need to do is to look at the percentages, not the number of people sick.

If 80% of your population is vaxxed, but they account for 60% of all sickness, then that means that 20% of your population accounts for 40% of your sickness.

That means that vaxxing is extremely effective.

You also need to look at the severity of cases. If a vaxxed 80 year old is getting mild covid while an unvaxxed 30 year old is very sick then the vax is also a sucess.

I agree that that would be a more accurate approach.

Unfortunately those are numbers that are not made public over here. Only every now and then a media source is claiming that most of the deaths were un-vaccinated , without an official source.

If the case is indeed how you present it, then you'd think they would make these statistics public, since it would proof 'their' point of a working vaccine?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Exactly. More than just "a" vax. Several. Which?

same as my post above,

Which vaccine everyone received is not public information, so I don't know.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join