It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at the Covid numbers then explain to me again how good the vax is

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The link below are the official Covid numbers for my country (Belgium). They are available for anyone and yet no one is looking at them!
I'm sure these numbers are available for the country that you live in and I want to ask you to look them up and see if the results that you see are the same then what I see.

Open the link, set the date range from exactly one year ago to this day and watch how a country with an 85% vaccination rate is having double numbers compared to a year ago.

sciensano covid numbers Belgium summary

Then find the numbers for your country. I would really like to see if the results are the same

and please...
someone tell me again what good the vaccines are doing?
Because the infection numbers are double then a year ago,
Deaths are more then double compared to a year ago (when there were no jabs available yet!)
Hospitalizations are tippled

The above are official numbers, in case anyone is thinking that I'm making it up to justify not being vaxxed.

EDIT
below is a google link with a statistics chart that allows you to see the numbers for all the countries. New cases and deaths.
results are the same everywhere.
google link with chart
edit on 3-9-2021 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It spreads exponentially, basic maths.

That's why more people have it.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

When 85% of a country's population is vaccinated, and the jabs 'work' then we could still see an increase of infections, since the vaccinated can still be infected (your basic math if the virus indeed spreads exponentially) but we should see a decrease in hospitalizations and deaths, not twice and triple numbers of what we had when no one was vaccinated. That is not logical and basic math.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

When 85% of a country's population is vaccinated, and the jabs 'work' then we could still see an increase of infections, since the vaccinated can still be infected (your basic math if the virus indeed spreads exponentially) but we should see a decrease in hospitalizations and deaths, not twice and triple numbers of what we had when no one was vaccinated. That is not logical and basic math.

If more people have it, there are going to be more hospitalizations.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Not if cases go down but deaths go up. Have you even looked at the data?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
They will say the case numbers are higher due to the unvaxxed spreading the delta variant to which the vaxx does not offer good enough immunity to.
Many will believe that statement, sadly.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Need to stop taking the vaccine. Treat it with therapeutics and stop any and all restrictions and end this with natural immunity. This vaccine is destroying your immune system and spreading the virus. Six months after the vaccination you are getting sick.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Over here they say that almost all of the numbers are un-vaccinated people.
Again, that doesn't make any sense since a year ago no one was vaccinated and the numbers were less. The keep the numbers from a year ago out of the media so they won't need to explain them. As I said in my OP, no one is looking for them, certainly not those who got the jab, they don't even want to hear it.
It's easier to blame the unvaxed...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2
Why would anyone trust to any numbers from the government regarding anything...just bunch of liars that couldn't make a decent living on their own so they jumped on our backs and we let them.
But on the other hand if the numbers are correct than the vaxed are used to prolong virus circulation. At this point it doesn't matter to me anymore, it kinda gives me reason to live as long is possible just to be able to sit on the bike and go piss on they graves when they die.

Yeah don't forget that everyone is unwaxed until 14 days after second dose or third...or what ever suits their agendas.

edit on 3-9-2021 by xandback because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Basic science says that viruses become less deadly over time.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
updated the OP with statistics for all the countries,
same trend everywhere

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Nonsense. We wouldn't be still vaccinating against other diseases if that were true.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Or maybe they do it for whole other reasons...
All that vacine science will some day be next to the blood leaking, lobotomy and electric shocking...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
They will say the case numbers are higher due to the unvaxxed spreading the delta variant to which the vaxx does not offer good enough immunity to.
Many will believe that statement, sadly.

I've explained here before that those who have taken the death jab have a profound psychological and emotional need to believe the propaganda. If they faced up to the truth, they worked have to admit that:
1. their govt and medical system lied to then.
2. they allowed themselves to be deceived and led like sheep to slaughter.
3. they were wrong.
4. they are possibly biologically compromised and potentially living under a death sentence.

I can't imagine the psychological and emotional impact of facing up to that reality. It would seem easier to most people to embrace the lie and the cognitive dissonance. This is why they are so deaf to scientific fact, bald statistics and the testimony of highly credentialed and historically respected medical professionals.

In their need to protect their own psyches, they are compelled to convince others of the deception that they have been lured into and get as many as possible into the sinking boat that they are in.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Nonsense. We wouldn't be still vaccinating against other diseases if that were true.

There is flu shot if you want to take it.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I think you are right.
My partner just looked at these numbers and was completely silent for a while.
Then he said he believed that we will not see the big spike in October like we did last year. He thinks we won't be hit by a 4th wave... because of the vaccines.
(but I think deep down he knows that this will not be the case)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2
There is no 1 "vax". Not the same whatever.

Did you mis-speak? Which vac?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
a reply to: incoserv

I think you are right.
My partner just looked at these numbers and was completely silent for a while.
Then he said he believed that we will not see the big spike in October like we did last year. He thinks we won't be hit by a 4th wave... because of the vaccines.
(but I think deep down he knows that this will not be the case)

Words like big and small are defined by people. They are not intrinsic. China locked down over a single case. Depends on what the government decides. If lockdown or not. There are always cases in Belgium.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Have you taken into account countries that have relaxed lock down measures? That could also contribute to rises.

I have no idea what measures were and are used in Belgium.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Have you taken into account countries that have relaxed lock down measures? That could also contribute to rises.

I have no idea what measures were and are used in Belgium.

Because they got fed up with a hoax common cold virus.

proof

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join