It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bleeding in six month old baby girls, did the trial predict this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yet another person after a quick buck preying on the easily lead and paranoid internet generation. Despite her promotion of baseless Qanon larps as genuine, her lack of evidence and her love of pseudoscientific magic the good people of ATS lap up her rubbish.

Keep clicking her links and buy her BS

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Your source is as ill-informed as they claim this doctor to be.

Unless you consider Cambridge and Berkeley researches quacks as well.

“She has claimed that the COVID-19 vaccines will target specific chromosomes that act as the seat of our empathy, an utterly absurd and unscientific statement.”

www.cam.ac.uk...

greatergood.berkeley.edu...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Why do people fall for all this fake news? Is it because they want to beleive it? If you send me $2,000 and your bank details, I will give you $2m by the end of the year.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Were looking at both sides of an argument, but increasingly just getting one side. The list of nutty professionals seems to be getting longer and longer, and if one speaks out they get stamped on. They were quite creditable professionals until they expressed a contrary view, which is their right as long as free speech isn't muzzled.www.msn.com... m/ar-AAO4rM9?li=BBqdg4K

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah she sounds even kookier than whatshername who ran for president.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You're the one who's putting McGill University in a bucket.

So she earned some degrees and did okay in her field for a while. She's certainly strayed far from that path now.

Here have a sniff of this bergamot essential oil and calm down.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Wait. People are vaccinating 6 month olds?

"..have either been vaccinated or been around those who have been vaccinated."

How many has this happened to?
Which vaccine did they get or did the people they were "around" get?
Where's the actual proof?

Guessing the "been around" is due to that shedding thing some keep saying happens.

ETA: Here's her Twitter feed. And her website.

She seems pretty up on her 5G info.

Answers?

I particularly love how she appears so mellow on her social media so as not to turn off "customers" and is doing this kind of whack stuff on the sly. Something seems a bit off with that.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Ummmm....wtf? If this was my child I would go full blown Dexter on everyone up the chain until I reached the top. How has no one gone rogue already?

Point Blank (or Payback if you’re a millennial) might be a more fitting archetype (sorry, I’m a movie geek - couldn’t let that one be)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: drewlander

If this goes mainstream all hell will break out, It's funny how the CNN poll came up with the result that the least vexed were PH'd holders, supposedly the most intelligent in the comunity.

The ‘bleeding’ story went mainstream in the U.K. already. The result… Nothing to see here - no one gave a sh!t and carried on watching Love Island.

ETA: I’m not one of them tuned in to that trash, btw! It’s an incredibly disturbing possibility that should have a public inquiry.

With mother nature escalating the climate crises to ostensibly prove the deniers wrong, it seems almost a little too well timed to have a pandemic that threatens to address that crises with a sudden cull. Or should I say the pandemic’s cure might be a convenient opportunity to carry out that cull. If that were the case, then they’d want the next generation to be as reduced as the one being culled, hence infertility.

But this is all speculation, which is as easy to get wrong as hindsight is to get right.

edit on 4-9-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

In another post, I mentioned that I am watching national birth rates, Italy has Vaxed a lot of youngsters mainly to keep the economy going. The decline in Births is at present 20% So that is the one I will be watching.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Glad you’re keeping an eye on that. If there’s something nefarious occurring these figures will play a significant role and much effort will be put into obfuscating them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join