It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth wave a 'pandemic of the unvaccinated,' says doctor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Israel has recorded the highest cases of covid ever since the vaccination had started and after the third booster shot announcements.

.......and again...cases.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have been watching my local news and live on the west coast of Canada.

I find it suspicious that the media hasn't mentioned how many of the "unvaxxed" have preexisting conditions. Quite the contrast from earlier on when they were more vocal about that part of those who suffered the most from this infection.

The silence from those I reached out to, specifically about what looks like is happening now, is cold comfort. I figure the election call made for a distraction on that level. Idk, I am hoping for the best, but practicing preparing for the worst...

edit on 2-9-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: (double checking)

edit on 2-9-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing, grammar

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: game over man

403 Error.

You're posting data about US imports and projecting them onto Israel.

Yeah exactly

Conspiracies man 😎

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Interesting enough during the lockdowns they had no issues showing the legit nursing home deaths along the preexisting condition.

Every stories about the nursing had gone quiet ever since the military came in the nursing homes i wonder why?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

No man Israel had the gnarliest out break in the beginning. There was viral Instagram videos of them all at home playing musical instruments and singing from their deck balcony.

Is this a Mandela effect? Lol

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I took a brief look at some info about the military helping out in nursing homes. You pose a good question. Hopefully, the casualties attributed to the virus have dropped off. The link I read was a story from May. It brought up staff missing the mark, not sterilizing equipment and stuff of that nature.

This is the link: www.cbc.ca...

It's heartbreaking to read about our elderly having to go through that. I know my fair share of individuals in that line of work, and they are some of the most caring people in my life. I don't imagine conditions getting to that point unless their own sense of well-being has been compromised. My line of work is challenging, but I don't feel I have what it takes to work in a care home.

Perhaps the military has the manpower to keep up with the standards of care?

On a side note, I wish I had more time to express myself with our ATS familia. I'm off work and need to focus on cleaning and organizing my place. The sooner I complete that, the sooner I can chill out online.

edit on 3-9-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing, grammar

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegaiser

No worries. They just made Mu variant in lab. No person is immune to Mu.

Not so sure about that. They say the Mu variant is similar to beta variant out of South Africa for the way it evades the immune system.

So those immune to beta variant might be able to fight off Mu.

Also those in the United States who caught the Arizona variant. The Arizona variant evolved from beta South Africa. The Arizona variant is like beta on steroids the way it evades the immune system. So those who have developed immunity to the Arizona variant might also be able to fight off Mu variant.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Lmao look at the like/dislike ration on the video... same thing with all Covid-19 fearmongering videos. Restores some of my faith in humanity.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

You should take a look at the Canadian News outlets on YT every covid has a high dislike ration on the videos even on the vax and if you look closely.

You could tell the reporters stressed out expressions whenever the topic of covid is brought out.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

It's all MSM around the world, because they all repeat the same talking points. They like to act like the majority is on board with this dystopian nonsense, to make us feel like the crazy minority. But we must always remember the majority of people are aligned against the false narratives and if they continue pushing us there will come a point where we decide enough is enough.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

You should take a look at the Canadian News outlets on YT every covid has a high dislike ration on the videos even on the vax and if you look closely.

You could tell the reporters stressed out expressions whenever the topic of covid is brought out.

You mean these 'reporters' ?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Right now on world o meters (rounded down) new cases
US 50k cases
India 45k
Uk 38k
Iran 30k
Malaysia 20k
Japan 20k
Russia 18k
Mexico 17k
Philippines 16k
France 15k
Thailand 14k
Vietnam 13k
Spain 9k
Germany 9k
Indonesia 8k
Israel 7k

In Israel 7,721 new cases out of 8,812,492 million people is such a tiny fraction.

Come on please. Math isn't that hard:

Germany 9k cases and 83.1 million people
Israel 7k cases 9.2 million people

Israel has higher vaccination rate. Your post could not be more far from reality.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I honestly don't have the strength or will to put on my "panic pants" any longer.

From now on, the covid hysteria will only get my "boredom briefs".

That dude needs a boredom bra as well!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yes, in Israel its a pandemic of the vaccinated. There's the possibility that the vaccinated may be spreading covid-19 without feeling as sick, thereby less likely to get tested. Allowing covid-19 to be spread at a much faster rate. The Israel Health minister has quite rightly said that vaccination blunts but does not defeat Delta. So the vaccination in itself isn't the answer.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

originally posted by: mikegaiser

No worries. They just made Mu variant in lab. No person is immune to Mu.

Not so sure about that. They say the Mu variant is similar to beta variant out of South Africa for the way it evades the immune system.

So those immune to beta variant might be able to fight off Mu.

Also those in the United States who caught the Arizona variant. The Arizona variant evolved from beta South Africa. The Arizona variant is like beta on steroids the way it evades the immune system. So those who have developed immunity to the Arizona variant might also be able to fight off Mu variant.

Please pardon my ignorance but was that a serious post?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

The facts are always bent towards the narrative.

It's nearly two years now.

There are too many holes in the narrative to keep track of.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

US has a high vaccination rate? Yes or no?

What about countries with low vaccination rates?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Germany 9k cases and 83.1 million people
Israel 7k cases 9.2 million people

Israel has higher vaccination rate. Your post could not be more far from reality.

Add: I won't argue with you. Data is against your claim. Have a nice day.
edit on 4.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join