It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth wave a 'pandemic of the unvaccinated,' says doctor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Israel has recorded the highest cases of covid ever since the vaccination had started and after the third booster shot announcements.
As a result some countries are already calling others not to travel to Israel.

In Canada MSM outlets are counting to ignore the high covid cases in Israel while pushing the narrative blame on un vaxed. Calling it the pandmic of the Fourth wave a 'pandemic of the unvaccinated according to a doctor.

The MSM in Canada is also not reporting how two FDA officials had quit over the handling of the approval process.
Fourth wave a 'pandemic of the unvaccinated,' says doctor

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I thought Israel was mostly vaxxed. is that not the case?

eta:
that nasty bitch in your video sure does want to be in charge. She has a large authoritarian bug up her rump.
edit on 2-9-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I honestly don't have the strength or will to put on my "panic pants" any longer.

From now on, the covid hysteria will only get my "boredom briefs".

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well. Me and Mu saw this coming. Again.

😷

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Have fun playing this game. I quit playing the day it went from masks not needed to oh no, you really really need it, just playin. Anyone still playing is either feeble minded or completely insane.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Right now on world o meters (rounded down) new cases
US 50k cases
India 45k
Uk 38k
Iran 30k
Malaysia 20k
Japan 20k
Russia 18k
Mexico 17k
Philippines 16k
France 15k
Thailand 14k
Vietnam 13k
Spain 9k
Germany 9k
Indonesia 8k
Israel 7k

In Israel 7,721 new cases out of 8,812,492 million people is such a tiny fraction. I'm not seeing the argument for Israel being this gotcha moment with anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists. Maybe it's political to make Israel this constant example. Link

This website you can sort the data by total vaccinated and there are other countries with higher rates of fully vaccinated with more covid cases so I don't get why Israel is constantly used.

The most deaths as of now on world o meters are Russia and Mexico and their total double vaccination rates are very low 25.8 26.9 percent according to the website above. Iran, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, India, and Vietnam are even worse with new cases/deaths x vaccination rates.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

The reason most and i am using Israel as an example its because the high cases of covid to surge happened after six months or so. That is the issue here.

The Pfizer vax is mostly used in Israel had dropped in its efficiency to 40%.
On Sep 1 in Israel had a surge of covid cases dispute the third booster shots.
edit on 2-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
From what I understand, injected vax does not prevent infection which occurs in the nose. It merely alleviates symptoms. To stop infection, only CanSino's inhaled vax can do that. Of course, western countries don't want the pandemic to end so they profit off it, that's why they will never approve inhaled vax.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegaiser

I am also worried about the vax side effects which MSM arent reporting it but your right.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

First, they need to test the vaccinated routinely like the unvaccinated. Then, maybe they can try to lay blame.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Covid-19 is burning itself out. The more people that contract it, the fewer people there are who can contract it.

This is causing the federal government and others who want to control us or make money from us to panic more and more.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Covid-19 is burning itself out. The more people that contract it, the fewer people there are who can contract it.

This is causing the federal government and others who want to control us or make money from us to panic more and more.

No worries. They just made Mu variant in lab. No person is immune to Mu.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You really studied all 200+ countries in the world helping you draw your conclusion to Israel? You have the time to do that? If you did, do you mind sharing that info? Otherwise there is something suspect about always brining up Israel.

Pre-vaccination Israel had the worst outbreaks in the world at one point for a while? Am I remembering this right? They were the first country to putting restrictions to the public and transportation? And then Cuomo said New York got their bad outbreak because of people coming from Israel? The first big out break was in New Rochelle aka Young Israel, then New York had the worst outbreaks for a while in the US..... 54,852 New Yorkers have died since the start of the pandemic.

Then I found this: link

By volume, the top three pharmaceutical import sources in 2019 are China, India and Mexico, with Canada, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Israel, Spain and, finally, Ireland rounding out the rest of the top ten, respectively.

However, by value, the top three pharmaceutical import sources in 2019 are Ireland, Germany and Switzerland, with Italy, India, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, the United Kingdom and Japan rounding out the top rest of the top ten.

So maybe Israel is paying a lot for the vaccines, that's why they are in the news so much?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Have fun playing this game. I quit playing the day it went from masks not needed to oh no, you really really need it, just playin. Anyone still playing is either feeble minded or completely insane.

Mass psychosis is real. And it's happening...again.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Meanwhile, Malaria probably has killed more then God dispensing his wrath, punishing the whole of mankind, because of Satan stirring his jealousy.

edit on 2-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Pre-vaccination Israel had the worst outbreaks in the world at one point for a while? Am I remembering this right? They were the first country to putting restrictions to the public and transportation?

Actually on this day and month of Sep 1 2020 Israel had only 2k cases if you compare last' year data this year is far the worst with a 16k uptake.

It Took Six Months for these cases to rise. Six Months/Or more

So maybe Israel is paying a lot for the vaccines

Isnt a bit odd how the uptake of covid cases had occurred as soon they pushed for the third booster shots while before the update they claimed it was having a effect on slowing down?

13k cases in a day is not slowing it down.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The fourth wave? Same reaction as the second wave…..

Meh

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

403 Error.

You're posting data about US imports and projecting them onto Israel.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
COVID like Russian tea dolls, always another one inside 😠

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Dr Zahid Buti appears to be a paid propagandist. Look the whackjob is part of UNESCO here's a Link so, it's part of the propaganda machine of the WHO/UN/CCP it seems.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join