It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Vision of the World long-term effects of the COVID-19 pandemic Scary Dystopian Vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Remember the WEF who stated dont worry you wont own and you will be happy? a week ago they had done a video where in the video they explained how in their world view.

In a future not far from now you could open your doors or office by the sound of your heartbeat.
Yes really their video on YT got downvoted.

Here is the WEF visions or plans of the future following the pandemic. This pandemic is giving opportunity to push polices.

What are the long-term effects of the COVID-19 pandemic? These 5 trends give us a glimpse

The last one is more Dystopian.

Security in a heartbeat

First they are pushing the covid vax passport as if anything a precursor to what they will be calling it a cardio ID.

One solution to this conundrum may be the unique pattern of your heartbeat. Developed by the Pentagon and NASA, ‘cardio ID’ devices can detect an individual’s unique cardiac signature using an infrared laser. The technology is already available for licensing, and security is only one possible use. Another application could be identifying opted-in shoppers as they enter a store, for example, to personalize their visit.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Remember when some candidates had said lets build back better? "building back better" is a term used by WEF.
The WEF wants everything to be Transhumanism.

digital transformation comprehensively, for the whole world.

Making our world more resilient and ‘building back better’ means addressing these challenges to digital transformation comprehensively, for the whole world.

edit on 30-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I like the thought of eating out being different. I wouldn't mind portable diners in 18 wheelers that fold out for home-work convenience. Less environmental exposure, no unsafe or untimely travel cor customers. Easy to clean & way less uncomprimised to foreign diseases or viruses. Economically viable & keeps social distancing at a max because more stationary resturaunts will allow takeout.

The first resturaunt to use that idea will be the next or become the best & most profitable food business.
edit on 30-8-2021 by ObviousTruth because: ETA: Cor customers

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

I like the thought of eating out being different. I wouldn't mind portable diners in 18 wheelers that fold out for home-work convenience. Less environmental exposure, no unsafe or untimely travel cor customers. Easy to clean & way less uncomprimised to foreign diseases or viruses. Economically viable & keeps social distancing at a max because more stationary resturaunts will allow takeout.

The first resturaunt to use that idea will be the next or become the best & most profitable food business.

Uh, no. It sounds like what you settle for when you give up and accept you're alone and are a dead-end spinster with nothing to worthwhile live for.

Just sayin'.
edit on 8/30/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

I like the thought of eating out being different.

Oh yeah, it'll be different alright.

And would you like a glass of worm urine with your crickets and slugs.

edit on 30 8 2021 by myselfaswell because: whateva

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
My wife and I were talking tonight how far we were willing to put up with the narrative they are pushing. Well, as weird as it may seem I guess we are coming to the end. Good Christian folks we consider our selves to be are going to a anti covid health pass rally. A couple of senior citizens arrested should make good news.

.a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

100 bucks for a kilogram of grasshoppers, that will take awhile to drop that price. First you need a better way to feed them, something that is way less expensive & transportable which will take 10 years alone. Finding the customers to consume will take many more years & trying to mix them in other food products after they finally get to consistant production will take even longer. It is a 20 year project to even be viable. Than you have years of more government approvals & so forth. Covid changed a lot but not that much that quick.

It isn't a bad idea for the far future when there is a way to actually do it but in todays world it is very impractical. It will be needed one day on the track that we have of environmental destruction. For every plane that flies we need 1000 less animals to counteract certain chemicals so pretty soon it won't just be the 1000 species we have made extinct in the past few hundred years, it will have to be many more. Preferably not make them extinct, just close to extiction like we have learned to do, but sometimes it is hard to manage because of the seemingly environmental randomness.

Bear Grylls will be stoked to hear about this bug eating though haha

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck
My wife and I were talking tonight how far we were willing to put up with the narrative they are pushing. Well, as weird as it may seem I guess we are coming to the end. Good Christian folks we consider our selves to be are going to a anti covid health pass rally. A couple of senior citizens arrested should make good news.

.a reply to: HawkEyi

I've never thought protests did any good but am hanging on by a thread myself and so have considered going to one a few hours away if only to see the real size of the crowd compared to what the media reports. I think it will be healthy just to know there are others out there. Today was talking to a cab driver who is getting interrogated and yelled at in his cab by clients as to his decision not to get vaccines... this is out of control. We have til sept. 13 until the passports come in. I find it strange that australia is also using sept 13 as their date for more extreme changes. Does anyone know the significance of this date? I'm in bc, canada, and it's not as bad yet. This is insane in australia...

TextWhat's changing
From September 13, households living in the NSW government's LGAs of concern will be allowed to spend an additional hour of recreation outdoors, as long as all adults in the household are fully vaccinated.
This is on top of the already-permitted hour of exercise, meaning households will be able to visit a park, Ms Berejiklian said.
However, people must take this hour within the current and ongoing curfew hours, which will continue.
Outside the LGAs of concern, through the rest of Greater Sydney and regional NSW, five people will be allowed to gather outdoors, as long as all adults are fully vaccinated.

NSW Australia

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

This is getting out of control and getting yelled into pressure by clients? since you are in B.C have you seen this? your premier of BC was caught maskless at a restaurant while he was the one forcing to get a vax without any exemptions but has no problems doing photo ops on his twitter.

Source

I hope some people wake up.

We have til sept. 13 until the passports come in. I find it strange that australia is also using sept

They are all working agaisnt us the people and those vaxed as well. Look at how some educational places have now removed the opition of testing because they are viewing these vaxs as a sliver bullet so if you are vaxed and could spread it you wont able to test it.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

There's a reason shopping malls are full of people. I'll give you a hint. It's not because they're needing something to buy. Foreign diseases or viruses?????? Bubbles anyone? Germ resistance training makes you stronger, not weaker. People who live in bubbles are susceptible to all kinds of cooties. Their systems are weak.

As far as this theoretical dystopian future, I blame it all the cartoon series The Jetsons.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I remember when I was a kid people use to go just to hangout. Now they go to get cool pictures or videos for their social media accounts. It is rare to not see people on their fones 90% of the time now. So it won't be long before this slow change is less stagnant. If it wasn't for internet, there is no way anyone would accept being locked down, not even a slight chance in any statistic.

You don't need to go in an unnatural gather point to get proper bacteria, the natural world is just as well at that as human structural society. I am ol skool to the point where I do not need a thousand people around to feel wholesome. That new age need 100 facebook friends or twitter followers is foreign to me & people that do that seem very empty to me. So the disease thing I was saying is totally right. I ain't saying to apply hand sanitizer all the time or wear masks in the woods or desert or wherever cause ya that is bad. But you don't need to oblige by new age community guidelines either, esp. when there are more creative, efficient economic maneuvers to be made.

I do understamd the need for better internet entertainment before people succumb to more hand held trading activities though. As I am sure you are aware we all buy stuff on the internet & use cars because of technological imfluence is our slow growing dependent. Ideas of using technology for those futher uses is entirely admirable. Unless of course you hate this site, cars, pizza cutters, & everything else that we created in order to form a more peacefully trancended unity. Which I find highly unlikely considering you just commented rejection to the very thing you appropriate.

I haven't really watched the Jetsons though but it is a large talking point as of futuristic society wise goes.
edit on 30-8-2021 by ObviousTruth because: ETA: Content & Spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
People eating crickets? Have you tried to buy farm raised crickets for pet food lately? The only pet store in 50 miles from me closed during the pandemic and I've had to order them by the 100 from Fluker Farms. Half of the crickets die before you get them (more likely dead when they pack them), and the survivors are unhealthy and die in a week.

Right now the common black field crickets are peaking outside, I collected 13 the other day for may pet lizard, a crested gecko. Far larger and healthier than the farm raised ones, I would have paid a dollar a cricket if I could get some kid to catch them for me, it's that hard to buy them right now.

If you started a cricket farm for pets and fishing bait, you could do well with that. If people start eating them, you'd do even better and could include locusts and other creepy crawlies. That garbage I put out for pickup this morning had some yummy maggots in it and could have paid for it's pickup if I sold them. Flies are so cute when they are babies though.

new topics

top topics

join