It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDP Show Hirgan premier of BC Exposed Breaking Their Own Rules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The premier of BC Show Hirgan who pushed for vax mandates and vax passports with no exemptions had being caught on camear and on video breaking their own rules which they had set for the resdients of B.C.

The rules specifically also stated that you arent allowed to have a large gathering at the table at restaurants.
Show Hirgan premier of BC Exposed Breaking Their Own Rules

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Color me unsurprised. This goes right along with Trudeau's vacation trip to Quebec over Easter holiday despite telling citizens to cancel their travel plans. The border between Ontario and Quebec was closed to travel at that point.

Let's not forget how the finance minister of Ontario spent most of December basking in the sun in the Caribbean.

There were many more, leading to quite a few resignations.

Canada politicians have been nothing but hypocrites since this damn thing started, yet the common people get the brunt of it all.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

If you saw the video and heard it they claimed to the person they tested negative for the covid yet they didnt mention if they vaxed with the same vax as everyone is being forced to do it. This is the premier of BC who is forcing people to get the vax with no exemptions.

And after this the premier put a mask for a photo op.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It would not be surprising if quite a few of the loudest politicians are unvaxxed while harping on everyone else to suck it up and get the jab.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

I think more pushback is likely to happen. Imagine these polticans telling everyone to keep getting the vax for every five months.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

So premier gets to chill with his unvaccinated skanks and in a week i won't be able to go to a restaurant or other 'non essential' business. # this province so much. # this government I'm so done with this #. I'm done with it...I'm so over this #...#ing just done...i'vebeen putting up with this, being polite, not making a scene. I'm over this #...# this government # these rules. my politeness is done.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
The premier of BC Show Hirgan who pushed for vax mandates and vax passports with no exemptions had being caught on camear and on video breaking their own rules which they had set for the resdients of B.C.

The rules specifically also stated that you arent allowed to have a large gathering at the table at restaurants.
Show Hirgan premier of BC Exposed Breaking Their Own Rules

Not even worth noting at this point.

They're blatant hypocrites.

top topics

join