It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO guide to DDCC....global digital vaccine passports are coming...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So the WHO just released this....and it is going to be implemented fast I believe.

In the context of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, the
concept of Digital Documentation of COVID-19 Certificates (DDCC)
is proposed as a mechanism by which a person’s COVID-19-related
health data can be digitally documented via an electronic certificate.
A digital vaccination certificate that documents a person’s current
vaccination status to protect against COVID-19 can then be used for
continuity of care or as proof of vaccination for purposes other than
health care. The resulting artefact of this approach is referred to as the
Digital Documentation of COVID-19 Certificates: Vaccination Status
(DDCC:VS).

Here is a link to the document download:

WHO DDCC download

And here is the release:

www.who.int...

And conveniently:

This work was funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Government of Estonia, Fondation Botnar, the State of
Kuwait, and the Rockefeller Foundation. The views of the funding bodies have not influenced the content of this document

I highly suggest downloading and reading. This is going to start moving quickly, especially with those listed above funding it...freedoms are about to be removed at a breakneck speed and people seem fine with it....

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The WHO are behind corrupted.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why isnt anyone surprised on whose funding for all this?

people seem fine with it

For now.

Its no wonder why a majority of Canadian premiers are backing this or pushing it.
Its globally under a one voice.
edit on 29-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You know, I have a weekly hour long session with my psychologist here at the VA hospital, and I'm certain that she must think I'm completely crazy. God bless her, she doesn't give this away overtly, but I decided to engage her professionally which, for me, simply means opening up unabated. I trust her, I like her, and I believe that she genuinely wants the best for me.

In the course of this I find myself talking about what is happening presently in the world, and she's very dead-panned as she listens, so it's hard to get a read on how she's receiving what I'm saying (suffice to say it would be relevant to many posts cited here). One thing I find myself saying alot is, "You'll see". I don't say that to be nasty or elitist or any such thing, simply that it's going to come down. We're all prognosticators now. And reading this affirmation truly makes me feel sad, because we don't want to be right. We're not rooting for the other team. It's simply that all the "mad ones" are inevitably going to be the ones who knew all along.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
What I find rather saddening, they have just found a new strain which has no problem getting through the current vaccines and making people sick. So it looks like they can demand and do whatever and it will be about as effective as pissing into a headwind and trying to stay dry.

Nations around the world have raced to vaccinate their populations against the novel coronavirus, only to discover that some mutations of the virus are able to effectively bypass or severely limit the antibody protection provided against its early strains.
A group of nearly three dozen researchers in South Africa have discovered a new Covid-19 ‘variant of interest’ which they fear may be more contagious and resistant to coronavirus-fighting antibodies than its predecessors.
The new strain, which actually consists of multiple mutations of the virus and collectively known as C.1.2, was identified by researchers at the National Institute of Communicable Diseases and the KwaZulu-Natal Research Innovation and Sequencing Platform. It was first detected in South Africa in May 2021, and to have since popped up in countries across the globe, including China, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mauritius, New Zealand, the UK, Portugal and Switzerland.

sputniknews.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Wow, happening fast.

Good info, I had no idea that B&MGF were involved in the VaxPorts.

Completely not surprised they are though.

I predicted it will be fully rolled out by 2023 in another thread. Maybe faster?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Right on cue for the 2030.

I predicted it will be fully rolled out by 2023 in another thread. Maybe faster?

I also predict many businesses will fall and cities will be heavily hurt by all this. Hope for a pushback

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It's either the mark, a precursor leading to it, or something just like it. Whichever one, I will have nothing to do with it. Time to choose the wide path or the narrow path. I know which way I'm going.

"it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666. (Revelation 13)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

I have been saying since the masks were hoisted upon us that they were precursory to the mark. This was before even the vaccines. But as you alluded by your Biblical quote, the main issue surrounding refusal to take the mark is economic, the inability to engage the marketplace by disallowing buying or selling. The mask was evidentiary of this as you could not enter a store without one. I don't think the masks were the mark themselves, but I always found them to be precursory, like the Tyrannical Two-Step.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

What about an Anti-body passport. Those who can show that they have the anti-bodies from vaccines, or from Covid-19 recovery, should be lumped together and carry the same passport.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well it wouldn't surprise anyone to know

Storing medical information below the skin’s surface

Specialized invisible dye, delivered along with a vaccine, could enable “on-patient” storage of vaccination history to save lives in regions where paper or digital records aren’t available.
Anne Trafton | MIT News Office
Publication Date
ecember 18, 2019

Plotting it and getting excuses for.

So who wants Chip's with that shot.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

I have been saying since the masks were hoisted upon us that they were precursory to the mark. This was before even the vaccines. But as you alluded by your Biblical quote, the main issue surrounding refusal to take the mark is economic, the inability to engage the marketplace by disallowing buying or selling. The mask was evidentiary of this as you could not enter a store without one. I don't think the masks were the mark themselves, but I always found them to be precursory, like the Tyrannical Two-Step.

A passport for this could very well be it

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
And as it nears time for the booster does said vax card "expire" or is it good forever. Will they start tracking the boosters next, as efficacy obviously wanes over time as well. So each card would need to have an expiration date attached to it as well.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

You know, I have a weekly hour long session with my psychologist here at the VA hospital, and I'm certain that she must think I'm completely crazy. God bless her, she doesn't give this away overtly, but I decided to engage her professionally which, for me, simply means opening up unabated. I trust her, I like her, and I believe that she genuinely wants the best for me.

In the course of this I find myself talking about what is happening presently in the world, and she's very dead-panned as she listens, so it's hard to get a read on how she's receiving what I'm saying (suffice to say it would be relevant to many posts cited here). One thing I find myself saying alot is, "You'll see". I don't say that to be nasty or elitist or any such thing, simply that it's going to come down. We're all prognosticators now. And reading this affirmation truly makes me feel sad, because we don't want to be right. We're not rooting for the other team. It's simply that all the "mad ones" are inevitably going to be the ones who knew all along.

The pastor of my church told me that I was a conspiracy theorist and said some other things. I am half-way tempted to send him this and ask if he still thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist, but I really don't give a rat's ass anymore. Plus, he probably still would think the same way.

I'm just over talking to anybody. I chose my custom title, Populus vult decipi ergo decipiatur, a long time ago. I had no idea how absolutely relevant it would become. People want to be deceived. I have nothing left for them. Perhaps at some point schadenfreude will be the only pleasure left to many of us.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What about an Anti-body passport. Those who can show that they have the anti-bodies from vaccines, or from Covid-19 recovery, should be lumped together and carry the same passport.

No way. Nobody makes money off of antibodies.

Anyway, your reply is moot. You know that this has NOTHING to do with health or well-being or viruses. This is all about totalitarian control, nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The mark of the beast. I have no doubt some churches will ask their followers to get vaxed if they want to attend services or if the churches want money.

This sure feels very close to the mark of the beast if some weren't paying attention to the bible quotes. Remember in the bible they said you weren't and arent be able to buy anything or sell anything without it.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Remember that AB thing a few years back? i will PM you on what i mean.
edit on 30-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

The mark of the beast. I have no doubt some churches will ask their followers to get vaxed if they want to attend services or if the churches want money.

This sure feels very close to the mark of the beast if some weren't paying attention to the bible quotes. Remember in the bible they said you weren't and arent be able to buy anything or sell anything without it.

Absolutely some churches have bought into this agenda. I think some that are meeting online now, will tell their members that they can gather in person again, if they get the jab. They will say that they don't "require it" and those that don't get it, can still watch online. In essence, coercing those who are desperate to meet in person with their congregation

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

This wont go very well with many followers its like creating a pressure on the churches to stay open. If the lockdowns haven't hurt them this might.
edit on 30-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Everything is going as planned... All we have to wait for the serious...very serious contaminating mutation which will trigger the next solution for banning the virus from society... Money..banknotes and coins. They will say that these are a very serious source for spreading the virus and people will welcome a world without cash.

"They" will come with a very handsome solution to register your vacination status and your credit/ debit card onto one chip. With this chip...somewhere under your skin, you can never forget your wallet or your vaccination passport.

Wooww...isnt that great!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join