It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO guide to DDCC....global digital vaccine passports are coming...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Maybe, they should have called it the Certification Of Vaccination ID; but maybe C.O.V.ID would be a little to on the nose. Covid appears and all the goals of ID 2020 will be pushed through and fulfilled. Of course Gates is for this as well, but he is one of the proponents of ID 2020 and a digital ID for everyone on the planet. Sure is strange times on this side of the looking glass.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

Looks like they are problary pushing ID 2020 while using the crisis as a excuse? i remember someone mention on YT in a video this pandemic gives them the opportunity.

So you could be right.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: shasta9600

The mark of the beast. I have no doubt some churches will ask their followers to get vaxed if they want to attend services or if the churches want money.

This sure feels very close to the mark of the beast if some weren't paying attention to the bible quotes. Remember in the bible they said you weren't and arent be able to buy anything or sell anything without it.

Franklin Graham said that Jesus would take the vaccine if he were here today. I never had had much love for that religious celebrity crowd, but that was way beyond the pale. Had I any respect for him to begin with, I'd have lost it all.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Joe says never give them an inch...Easy to say but hard to do with a government enforcer behind every bush !
generaldispatch.whatfinger.com...

and this meant as satire but ? babylonbee.com...
CIA Warns Radical Extremists Currently Hold Weekly Meetings In Terror Cells Across Country

U.S.—The CIA has issued a terror alert warning as radical extremists are reportedly holding their weekly meetings in their underground meeting locations across the country this very moment.

According to the government intelligence agency, the extremists gather, chant together in unison, and then hear a speaker who radicalizes them to live normal, productive lives, take responsibility for their own actions, and love one another. The bizarre cult then sprinkles water on babies (though some splinter groups dunk), and even eats flesh and drinks blood. There are also stale donuts and bad coffee.

"Despite our best efforts to dismantle these organizations, they are still meeting every Sunday," said CIA officer Grant Woodley. "This could undermine all the work we're trying to do to establish a more inclusive, woke new world order. We would just go in and take them down, but there's a loophole in the First Amendment that apparently stops us. We're working on getting that changed, though."

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

The mark of the beast. I have no doubt some churches will ask their followers to get vaxed if they want to attend services or if the churches want money.

This sure feels very close to the mark of the beast if some weren't paying attention to the bible quotes. Remember in the bible they said you weren't and arent be able to buy anything or sell anything without it.

Franklin Graham said that Jesus would take the vaccine if he were here today. I never had had much love for that religious celebrity crowd, but that was way beyond the pale. Had I any respect for him to begin with, I'd have lost it all.

Disgusting how these false religious leaders go beyond what is in scripture

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

you realize the mormon church takes your money out of your bank account. no need to attend in person Zoom meeting.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26074616]shasta9600[/post

is that Billy Gram son, he sent.him to italy story behind this if you know it

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

l call it bs
why, necause if they know they would arrest them

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

you realize the mormon church takes your money out of your bank account. no need to attend in person Zoom meeting.

Wuhan Corona caused many religions to enact auto-deduction from church member's accounts. They do as they are told.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I realize that the red tape for most things these days is a pain in the posterior. I also realize that the progressive left thinks that most of us flyover folks are too preoccupied with our meager existence to keep track of the paper chasing, like the need for ID to vote, et al. But I manage to do it all the time and have reams of papers and receipts from years back to provide proof of everything for whatever may arise from the red tape monsters. I get out the calculator and count all my beans too, then check the online piggy bank to double check if I'm not certain of my figures. If there is anything I know I can do, or believe I can figure out and do for myself, I do it, or at least try to.

They can stop people from going to "the store" or restaurant, or whatever, but no opportunity goes unexploited. The capitalist system will emerge stronger than ever in a situation where a large population of people are denied goods and services.

The work flow and distribution networks will adjust to fill that void in the market and create new Capone style tycoons who are ready to make bank on a prohibition type situation. They will be the new Robin Hoods for the serfs that suffer the abuses of the tyrant Sheriff of the global Nottingham, so the people they help will be silent and support them with their commerce.

ETA: I wouldn't mind playing the role of Friar Tuck. I'm growing my own hops, making beer and wine and have a still to boot.
edit on 30-8-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I also realize that the progressive left thinks that most of us flyover folks are too preoccupied with our meager existence to keep track of the paper chasing, like the need for ID to vote, et al.

Fun fact, 'flyover country' states have been the first in line to roll out mDL and Digital ID which will be used not just for driving privileges but voter registration, law enforcement, taxation and health monitoring.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Franklin Graham said that Jesus would take the vaccine if he were here today.

I think Jesus would say give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.

In other words let THEM have THEIR vaccine.

edit on 8/30/2021 by MykeNukem because: lol

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I realize that the red tape for most things these days is a pain in the posterior. I also realize that the progressive left thinks that most of us flyover folks are too preoccupied with our meager existence to keep track of the paper chasing, like the need for ID to vote, et al. But I manage to do it all the time and have reams of papers and receipts from years back to provide proof of everything for whatever may arise from the red tape monsters. I get out the calculator and count all my beans too, then check the online piggy bank to double check if I'm not certain of my figures. If there is anything I know I can do, or believe I can figure out and do for myself, I do it, or at least try to.

They can stop people from going to "the store" or restaurant, or whatever, but no opportunity goes unexploited. The capitalist system will emerge stronger than ever in a situation where a large population of people are denied goods and services.

The work flow and distribution networks will adjust to fill that void in the market and create new Capone style tycoons who are ready to make bank on a prohibition type situation. They will be the new Robin Hoods for the serfs that suffer the abuses of the tyrant Sheriff of the global Nottingham, so the people they help will be silent and support them with their commerce.

ETA: I wouldn't mind playing the role of Friar Tuck. I'm growing my own hops, making beer and wine and have a still to boot.

I think so too.

They are going to end up creating a network of black markets and underground "traders".

I might have to make the trip to get some booze from ya at some point, lol, I got venison for trade.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I also realize that the progressive left thinks that most of us flyover folks are too preoccupied with our meager existence to keep track of the paper chasing, like the need for ID to vote, et al.

Fun fact, 'flyover country' states have been the first in line to roll out mDL and Digital ID which will be used not just for driving privileges but voter registration, law enforcement, taxation and health monitoring.

Like.... ?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana and South Dakota to name a few.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Discreet inquiries are always encouraged.

I know a guy that knows a guy that reloads and has stock that is probably the only hope during firearm season for 100 miles. I know another guy that's into brewing beer and hops as am I. Time to network and get in on the ground floor.

ETA: There are some legit opportunities that can be capitalized on around here like road side stand for things like bait or firewood and other items that cater to the recreational crowd. Something like that would make a good front to cook the books.
edit on 30-8-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

Discreet inquiries are always encouraged.

I know a guy that knows a guy that reloads and has stock that is probably the only hope during firearm season for 100 miles. I know another guy that's into brewing beer and hops as am I. Time to network and get in on the ground floor.

ETA: There are some legit opportunities that can be capitalized on around here like road side stand for things like bait or firewood and other items that cater to the recreational crowd. Something like that would make a good front to cook the books.

Heh.

I like the way you think.

I may have access to shine and other spirits.

Ammo will be the hardest for the average guy to get.

Good to know.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Everything going digital isn't new.

It just makes things more streamlined, especially for an increasing digital society.

I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing.

The only thing I'm against is forced vaccinations, not for it and will hold out as long as possible. Rather contract naturally and probably annually to build up immunity, assuming I survive.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Everything going digital isn't new.

It just makes things more streamlined, especially for an increasing digital society.

I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing.

The only thing I'm against is forced vaccinations, not for it and will hold out as long as possible. Rather contract naturally and probably annually to build up immunity, assuming I survive.

Not really sure how that will work for everyone....it isnt like the entire world has a phone or tablet.

Then we also run into the issue of how secure is the infir.ation and how many have access to it? I don't want all of my information able to be willingly and easily accessed by anyone that has clearance to do such, which would inevitably include non-medical personnel.....not to mention if one of the data stations was hacked.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Did you every think something like this would be by a vaccine? I didn't, if this is indeed the mark of the beast, it kind of freaks me out. I never in my wildest dreams thought we would be seeing this mark of the beast, in fact i didn't believe in it. Now I am not so sure..I predict that this will be happening by the end of this year, beginning of the next, the way things are moving pretty fast with all the vaccine crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join