It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO guide to DDCC....global digital vaccine passports are coming...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The pastor of my church told me that I was a conspiracy theorist and said some other things. I am half-way tempted to send him this and ask if he still thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist, but I really don't give a rat's ass anymore. Plus, he probably still would think the same way.

I'm just over talking to anybody. I chose my custom title, Populus vult decipi ergo decipiatur, a long time ago. I had no idea how absolutely relevant it would become. People want to be deceived. I have nothing left for them. Perhaps at some point schadenfreude will be the only pleasure left to many of us.

Great title! And very true. You know The Bible speaks about this very thing. It says that false teachers will come spewing lies and many will flock to them with itching ears. Also, Paul said (and something for which I find mind-numbing relevance in these times) that they will have ears but cannot hear, eyes but cannot see.

You and I are a lot alike. I also want to send many of the things I find (to a doctor from doctors of VASTLY more note than her), but like you just haven't found the gumption. She is already vaxxed, so what would be the point? Anyway, I suppose we'll just see, but I'm increasingly turning to that point of view: The people wish to be deceived, so let them be deceived.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shasta9600

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: shasta9600

The mark of the beast. I have no doubt some churches will ask their followers to get vaxed if they want to attend services or if the churches want money.

This sure feels very close to the mark of the beast if some weren't paying attention to the bible quotes. Remember in the bible they said you weren't and arent be able to buy anything or sell anything without it.

Franklin Graham said that Jesus would take the vaccine if he were here today. I never had had much love for that religious celebrity crowd, but that was way beyond the pale. Had I any respect for him to begin with, I'd have lost it all.

Disgusting how these false religious leaders go beyond what is in scripture

And remember the very last warning given in The Book of Revelation. I have always laughed/been disgusted by the acronym WWJD. This is wrong. I have seen this used in order to support bills in states. Fact is, we must discern with our hearts without putting words or actions into the mouth of someone who is not here to speak for themselves. Personally, I do not think Jesus would take the vaccine...he wouldn't need to.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Yep, you are right, in your other post you menttioned the "mad ones", or crazy right? i totally believe that all of them are in the know, myself included. The masks are a symbol on who is complying and who isn't. This digital vaccination thing will be interesting. Everyone should be getting their supplies ready, growing gardens, making sure you have a pantry, in case the shtf! This is going gonna get worse people! Unless of curse you vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
She's dead pan as she must not lead you with her body language and facial expression.
It's part of the job, she's probably a mad mandy taking raver really.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Both pieces of news are rather saddening; and they go hand in glove to reinforce one another. New strains or an entirely different weaponized virus will be released onto an unsuspecting world, all of which will provide the impetus for a Vax Certificate, or worse, a Health Certificate of some kind and on a global scale.

What I believe we are seeing with both the World Economic Forum and WHO is implementation of new "Global Standards" that will force member states to comply with. We are watching a rather rapid erosion of National Soveriegnty across the globe, at least as to the Western First world countries. It will be interesting to see how this will be implemented, if at all, by China. I would guess Russia will sign on and the Developing Nations will doubtless be forced to go along if they want to continue to get loans from the World Bank.

Interesting timing this, as well. As the US Government gets ever weaker and less effective, the bodies comprising Global Governance step in to take up the void. As the US becomes ever more corrupt in terms of government and as a result suffers growing lack of credibility with the citizenry, the Global Government steps in to implement and enforce global standards.

For those of us over 45 I guess this isn't a big deal; we are irrelevant anyway but we do feel the loss of individual rights and freedoms. Those under 35 probably dont even understand what's happening and have doubtless been propagandized to accept the new norm.

In the long run, the US having ceded control over its borders, its probably just as well anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join