It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Borderline medical discrimination': B.C. man to be denied services for vaccine allergy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here come the consequences. While you have the NDP premier of bc mandating a vax mandate and vax passports forcible with no exemptions.

The NDP premier of B.C John Horgan has no problems hanging out at a restaurant breaking their own rules. Maskless and no SD. Even if you are vaxed you would be denied medical service if you face potential side effects of the mRNA vaxs.

Are our own leaders and officials how safe these vaxs they are? they might be. Here is a story from B.C about a person who was hesitant to get the vax because of his allergy being denied services for him because he has a medical allergy.

'Borderline medical discrimination': B.C. man to be denied services for vaccine allergy

Side effects for the person were harsh.

Mowatt of New Westminster is one of the very few Canadians to suffer a severe allergic reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine. He says it didn’t take long after his first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in May for signs of anaphylaxis to appear.

“It was getting incredibly tight in my throat, incredibly tight in my chest, to the point where I could barely talk,” he described. “The nurse, she wasn’t messing around. She just took me to the back, grabbed an Epipen, and put it right through my pants.”

Doctors told him he needed Epipen injections on each of the following two days.

Imagine a vax safe and effective that for most side effect you would need Epipen injections.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
As usual in the article they continue to lie about rare side effects.

Serious adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines are very rare in Canada, accounting for just 0.006 per cent of all doses administered, according to federal government data.

Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry cited the rarity of these cases on Monday, when she announced there would not be any medical exemptions.

It was rare for the blood clot in Canada for AZ till they had to suspend AZ for the growing reports of the "Rare" side effects.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Imagine a vax safe and effective that for most side effect you would need Epipen injections.

One side effect. Epipens are used for anaphylaxis. A side effect seen with just about any vaccine.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 8/29/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And there you go defending the mRNA vaxs. As usual expected. I think you and i are done debating no matter what i post you will just go to your usual method.
edit on 29-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It was rare for the blood clot in Canada for AZ till they had to suspend AZ for the growing reports of the "Rare" side effects.

Is it still suspended?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Yes in other countries and in US but Canada has not other provinces had banned it after reports.
Because JT is supporting AZ. And did a photo op of himself taking the AZ shot.

Which i doubt he did.

The Biden administration is moving ahead with vaccine passports and AstraZeneca is not approved in the U.S.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Is it still suspended?

Yes it still is.

Science over propaganda.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

And there you go defending the mRNA vaxs.

Mostly just correcting your nonsense. Anaphylaxis is a very rare reaction which can occur with just about any vaccine. It can also happen when some people eat peanuts or shellfish.

Oh, also, the Astrazeneca vaccine is not an mRNA vaccine. So why are you bringing it up?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

So should he be treated like a leper because he medically should not take the vaccine? We don't treat him like that because he can't take the vaccines for any other disease, and some of them are far more contagious and/or dangerous than this one. Presumably, his allergy is one that occurs with vaccines in general.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

No exemptions...period...not for medical, religious etc. As per her Royal Highness Dr. Bonnie Henry's decree.

If you can't take the vaccine for medical reasons, # you. You deserve it you anti-vax scum. Get used to life as a second class citizen.

Myself I know one person born with an autoimmune disease that affects their circulatory system who absolutely cannot take the vaccine. Several other people who's doctor's recommend against it.

# them, it's their own fault they're selfish, they deserve this..

Or as one lawyer says

ostracize people who can't get the shot.

It's not borderline discrimination, it's beyond discrimination. It's creating a second tier citizen without rights. It's exactly the # the Nazis did. There's zero difference. You are stripping people of their basic human rights for reasons beyond their control.

It's beyond despicable.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There should indeed be medical exemptions, obviously.
But this is nonsense:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You don't live here. you Know nothing. Keep your smarmy # outta this.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I know that anaphylaxis can occur with any vaccination.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

the Astrazeneca vaccine is not an mRNA vaccine
So why are you bringing it up?

And what differences does it make?

Anaphylaxis is a very rare reaction which can occur

You mean rare just like how blood clots were so rare that till kept happening in AZ and till got suspended or banned for us in so many other countries right?

There are reasons why MSM claims its rare many outlets arent reporting side effects.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yup, but prior to.this point you weren't denied basic human rights guaranteed under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms because you were especially susceptible to this.

It is illegal to discriminate against someone for medical reasons in BC. It is illegal for employers, landlords and government officials to ask for this information. My boss can't legally ask my medical history, but a random business is now entitled to...

Again...# off unless you want to learn the laws of the place you're babbling about.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

And what differences does it make?
Quite a lot, actually. But go ahead and mix them up if you wish.

You mean rare just like how blood clots were so rare that till kept happening in AZ and till got suspended or banned for us in so many other countries right?

Tell me, how many occurrences were there? How many vaccinations? Yes, rare before, and after the vaccines. Slightly less rare with a COVID infection though.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

There are no required vaccinations in Canada? For school or anything?

Did you miss the part that I agree that there should be medical exemptions?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine
Even though it was one of their own they still claim it was rare and you know why they are doing this right? its to prevent vaccine hesitant.

Some journalists who get it they think that our polticans would gladly be honest and open up the world. I never trust politicians to follow up on their promises.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Again, listen to my words. It is illegal to discriminate against anyone for medical reasons in British Columbia. Period, required vaccinations or not. It is illegal to discriminate against anyone for medical reasons in this province.

As in, no matter what reason you have not to get the vaccine, free choice or not, it is illegal to discriminate against you.

This is not America.
edit on 29/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Even though it was one of their own they still claim it was rare and you know why they are doing this right?
Because it is rare?

One case out of how many vaccinations?
Yes. It happens. With COVID itself, and with other vaccines. Very rarely, fortunately.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.bmj.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join