It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans after vaccinated die off

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Just wait until they release the virus that only affects the unvaccinated. Logic tells you to get rid of the group that causes the most trouble. Be careful accepting blankets or food you never know.

Now to be serious if mass die-offs started there wouldn't be a government left dying people have nothing to lose.

I agree... 60% to 70% of 1st world get vaccinated and 5% of 3rd world. Good by 3rd world...and those pesky 1st world anti-vaccers...

Look at the Jews they know.. Already 80%+, fool them once with a holocaust, not twice...

edit on 24-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I guess it's a good time to borrow money, like..a lot
, my bill will be left for the survivors to absorb..got to be a win there somewhere!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Pretty much sums it up for me. What was that Allman Brother's song.. Ramblin Man?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: Brotherman
Hmm I think I’ll just have a coke.

I'll share.

Thanks buddy

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It depends. Just like anything some die off or stay neutral & some get stronger.

This virus was in the early 2000's than a U.S funded chinese experiment essentially weaponized it. The American virus is already mutating at a slow rate & if it keeps spreading through people who have gotten vaccinated than it will grow stronger quicker & can't naturally die out in anyone unvaccinated. The virus eventually will be to strong to those that don't get a vaccine. That is why I am waiting a few years to get the vaccine so it works properly & I won't die from the forcefully improved mega-strain.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Break into a pharmacy, a gun store, a dispensery and stock up then bring all my stuff up to a really nice house high up in the hills.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Break into a pharmacy, a gun store, a dispensery and stock up then bring all my stuff up to a really nice house high up in the hills.

Hopefully your place is across the lake from my place so we can exchange pleasantries

Adult language so if your a kid don't watch without your parents persmission

After the apocalypse I need friendly neighbors that have a sense of humor

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Yes of course. I'll create some sort of raft and pulley system for easy transport of post apocalyptic pleasantries

edit on 24-8-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Yes of course. I'll create some sort of raft and pulley system for easy transport of post apocalyptic pleasantries

When it gets cold out we can use chainsaws to skitter across the ice.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

and to kill zombies.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Brotherman

and to kill zombies.

Bless your heart, I knew I was going to need good neighbors.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Travel (RV) and buy some reining horses.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I think ill go to an uninhabited Island in Scotland
and just live there until I die from old age

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You've all got it wrong as usual. I shouldn't be telling you this but hell I'm the Boss so who's going to tell me off, right? The scenario has been hashed out long ago. There will be hundreds of millions, hell billions of stiffs to get rid of so are we planning on burying them all? Get real. They will be loaded onto bombers and dropped over areas of wilderness. The oceans are out obviously it's got to be over dry land. To cut it short noone will be permitted to venture into the wilderness for, we estimate, 50 years. All survives apart from the elite will be gainfully employed and any lazy pricks will be shown the error of their ways in quick and brutal fashion. Maybe the children of your grandchildren will be free to live the kind of life some of you have so dreamfully described but none of you will.
So there you have direct from the horses mouth so to speak. Whatever you do don't get vaccinated because we, well I, need you.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

This!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I'll just tear the houses down around me and clear a nice view of the new beach when climate change finally brings the ocean to Atlanta....I mean....we have already gone way past the turning point according to Gore and Greta, so it is inevitable.

Fine idea! I have a really cool house a couple blocks from the ocean. It'll become waterfront property and have a lovely view when the other houses are gone. Sweet.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

Oh, yes, need a horse to go on my new land.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo
Do you ride? I too will be getting some land just not sure where yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
After everyone vaccinated dies in a few year, what are your plans. I may upgrade my home but it's already nice...meh. I likely just stay put. It has a large pool, outdoor kitchen, home gym so real estate doesn't do much for me. I would however be interested in a nice sports car that normally would have been out of my price point. On the other hand a Rolls Royce would be a nice change of pace. Maybe I get both? Really leaning towards a seasonal beach house though.

Most of the white male population in the world has been vaxxed.

I think that your plans would involve getting used to being an ethnic minority in your own country.

Since most of the army and police force have been vaxxed you might want to put up a pride flag and some BLM posters, you know, to blend in with the rest of the survivors.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: RookQueen

Oh, yes, need a horse to go on my new land.

Since vax rates are high among the white middle classes but low among poor minorities you may need to build a reeealy high fence because your neighbor may want to talk to you about some of Trump's past polices.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join