It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans after vaccinated die off

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Its illusory sapien82, control that is.

Same with security and freedom.

Living without such illusions however can be rather problematic.
edit on 25-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

how would we know , no one on earth has ever lived without them

humanity has been enslaved for thousands of years through various forms of control

freedom isnt illusory , when there is no authority there is freedom

adhering to authority is adhering to having a master

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

True freedom cannot exist sapien82 because no two people are alike.

There has to be a measure of compromise and laws established else we end up bashing one another's heads in over petty squabbles.

Then there is the fact the people are hardly equal, with out a system of governance in place that establishes a modicum of safely for all anarchy is the colour of the day.

Without authority, and i hate the stuff in spades, it Lords of the Flies material.

Problem being however "absolute power corrupts absolutely".

Its a sticky wicket if ever there was one.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You mean damp-induced arthritis :|

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

so i was in the first group of US citizens to get the vaccine

i feel perfectly fine and recently had blood work done for other stuff and EVERYTHING is just fine, ALLLLL my levels of everything they tested for(7 tubes of blood) showed i was healthy as a horse

when is it that you think I'm going to drop dead?

and by what mechanism?

If the shot was lethal you think people who got the vaccines first would be showing signs and that just isn't happening, there may be a handful of people that were allergic

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Realistically, I hope everyone is ok. The things that we can actually create as a civilization and species is quite amazing.

Ill never take delight in people suffering or dying just because they disagree with me politically (or otherwise). Weve seen absolutely staggering amounts of this coming from ""the left,"" but I certainly hope we dont see it take hold to that extent within ""the right."" Of course, ""the right"" and ""the left"" dont really exist anymore.

Hopefully some baseline of self-awareness and decency is at least maintained, if not grown. Many on the so-called ""left"" dont even seem to be aware that they have become genuinely awful people. Further, many seem to believe that such behavior makes them righteous. Quite disturbing, particularly historically.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

so i was in the first group of US citizens to get the vaccine

i feel perfectly fine and recently had blood work done for other stuff and EVERYTHING is just fine, ALLLLL my levels of everything they tested for(7 tubes of blood) showed i was healthy as a horse

when is it that you think I'm going to drop dead?

and by what mechanism?

If the shot was lethal you think people who got the vaccines first would be showing signs and that just isn't happening, there may be a handful of people that were allergic

Some think the first round got saline shots..
I would say that's crazy except they did find some vaccines were saline...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I got mine from a government doctor too

spooky ....not....

lol

I got the anti body test and I have them and I haven't been sick in like 20 years so I don't think I got the placebo.

honestly if that was the case it was probably a secret study to judge the efficacy of the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

well mate thats where I think you maybe wrong ,humans are very alike thats how we are easily manipulated and controlled
we humans all like to think we are unique individuals but when you boil us down we are exactly the same
we are individuals yes but we all adhere to the same laws and are all affected by those laws

and those laws are natural laws

so authority isnt required if people live by natural law

edit on 25-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Sorry mate I dont get the reference or what you are referring to?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Natural law is still a law, or rather a philosophy sapien82.

It has rules.

As to me being wrong, well could be, not be the first or last time there.

I agree that people are more similar that different, but they are not the same.

And one Mans freedom of expression is apt to draw another's wrath.

Without a system of law in place we would tear ourselves apart because some people choose not to play nice with others.

I would like it not to be the case but the Human condition being what it is i cant see us changing any time soon.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: chr0naut

You just gave me a belter of an idea for my end of the world.

Im off to find a sail sloop or cutty sark and who ever is left alive with me
we shall sail the seven seas always wanted to be a real life pirate

Ill maybe pop over to the sentinnel islands and see if they made it

but keep my distance , and just tell them the world is over and you can go anywhere you want now
no one is left

Arr matey, ye be thinkin' a bit more like a pirate now!

Personally, the idea of getting a luxury sailing yacht and touring the Pacific Islands is appealing, but you'd best know how to navigate without electronics or I can see issues. You can't guarantee that ECDIS would stay working, or that you have a sufficient permanent power source.

I'd get a sextant, a good wind-up nautical chronometer, a nautical, gimballed compass, a lead line (to measure depth), a log line (to measure speed), a barometer (to detect building storms), and anemometer (to compare wind speed and direction with intended travel), and a good set of maps, with known ocean and sea-level air currents. Oh, and it would be good if you knew how to use them all.

edit on 25/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I was making fun of Scottish weather, especially around the sea side.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You could have said "Old Tenements" as well.

They gave plenty of people damp-induced arthritis.

Never mind Asthma, Cholera, Typhus, and Tuberculosis.

But those were, and still even are, within our inner cities.

Cholera and Typhus not so much but TB is making a comeback.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

you sound like you know your way around the deck why not be my first mate , ill come by and pick you up

you must provide your own eye patch and peg leg and parrot

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
I was making fun of Scottish weather, especially around the sea side.

ahahahah ah right now I get ye jings , aye its no the best is it , maybe why so many scots leave for warmer climates

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You could have said "Old Tenements" as well.

They gave plenty of people damp-induced arthritis.

Never mind Asthma, Cholera, Typhus, and Tuberculosis.

But those were, and still even are, within our inner cities.

Cholera and Typhus not so much but TB is making a comeback.

TB making a come back , so maybe we can go through some TB vaccines like what the nazis did with their T4 program since its all the rage to manipulate people into medical treatments.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Natural law is still a law, or rather a philosophy sapien82.

It has rules.

As to me being wrong, well could be, not be the first or last time there.

I agree that people are more similar that different, but they are not the same.

And one Mans freedom of expression is apt to draw another's wrath.

Without a system of law in place we would tear ourselves apart because some people choose not to play nice with others.

I would like it not to be the case but the Human condition being what it is i cant see us changing any time soon.

well when the rest of the world realises we are slaves to authority by all of the systems of control then maybe wed break free from our bonds, one mans freedom draws another mans wrath , well its because there is a system still in place over that other man and he cant see it so acts against the free man trying to draw them into their system of control.

I have to say I agree with the natural laws spoken of by that mark passio guy , have you ever heard of him the information he shares makes a lot of sense.

His video on natural law is 8 hours long , but totally worth it
edit on 25-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

you sound like you know your way around the deck why not be my first mate , ill come by and pick you up

you must provide your own eye patch and peg leg and parrot

I am fully vaccinated. I thought I would be one of those who are supposed to die?

I also own a farm, which edges on a river, and am already somewhat 'off the grid' (natural gas, solar, etc) , so I can survive just where I am, although the loss of machinery will be a bummer.

Still there'd be no one to stop me from building a nuclear pile and steam generator, and powering everything from that. I might even get to build a Thorium Liquid Salt one, just for safety's sake. But I'd probably have to get the Thorium from Australia. They sand-mine it at Kurnell, just out of Sydney. So I'd need a boat to 'cross the ditch'. There'd also be plenty of fuel oil at the nearby refinery, too, if you went with a diesel boat. You'd also need some fuel to run the refinery, and move the thorium, too, while we're there.

I probably need to plan this out better, though, before committing to anything.

Nuclear pirates, Arrrrr....

edit on 25/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Oh we are all slaves, hence the national insurance/social security numbers we receive when registered at birth.

A commodity to be bought sold and traded just like any other really.

Ive not heard "mark passio", or i may have but cant place the fellow.

Ile give him a look.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join