It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is such cute propaganda - This is now how Colorado is selling the Covid non-Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: shaemac

Looks like the ads trying to emotionally manipulate ain't working well. The more I hear, "I got the vaccine for muh boo/baby/unicorn kitten", the more I roll my eyes, "Still only for you, twatwaffle, still only for you. We don't double up & share immune systems."

Traipsing into the food equivalency zone is just scraping the bottom of the barrel. In other words, they're very desperate to not look like a sideshow nutball at the circus anymore. The attempt was still a failure, and it's still sideshow nutballs playing Maude Flanders.

Very well said....and just made me laugh some more at the oddball insanity of all of this!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Well, they had a target audience - lol

If only they would MANDATE HEALTH

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

How is brass magnetic?
I've tried to get my keys to be attracted to a magnet, a really strong one too, but no matter how hard I want them to be magnetic, they aren't.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
a reply to: panoz77

Well, they had a target audience - lol

If only they would MANDATE HEALTH

Regardless of what you believe in all this..poor eating is not contagious, dumb meme..derp

edit on 23-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The second paragraph.

And there's been speculation that the "magnetic" effect can be caused by an increase in sweat around the injection site caused by the reaction to the needle.

The keys were sticking by fluid not magmatism.

a reply to: ToddB

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Yeah there you go, it’s healthy and the extra salt will balance it out.

I bet, with these ‘education’ programs we are going to start seeing people having “A’HA” moments and creating their own injectables that are better than the vaccine.

Alternative med has its place and it’s proven to work in many circumstances but I’m just waiting for people to start injecting and using stuff they aren’t really supposed to with proprietary secret blends and injection COVID tonics.

At least with those they can probably sue someone for not educating them properly about it….and win.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
No it really is how you say it.

But if it makes you feel better to think otherwise you crack on.

a reply to: Destal

We already know it's to WHO you say it.
But if it makes you feel better, crack pot, then think on.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The second paragraph.

And there's been speculation that the "magnetic" effect can be caused by an increase in sweat around the injection site caused by the reaction to the needle.

The keys were sticking by fluid not magmatism.

Were you there to see the sweat? No.
But there are people who have reported magnetism without any sweat whatsoever (and some of them are even members on this site).

edit on 8/23/2021 by Destal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is not about magnetism from a 2ml shot.

We did that weeks ago and it's all in the ludicrous online lies section or the hoax bin.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It made me a bit sick when I checked the mail a month or two ago and there was this slick flyer for a lottery. I read closer and it said POWER THE COMEBACK! GET AT LEAST ONE DOSE OF THE 'VACCINE' (SIC) AND BE ENTERED TO WIN A MILLION DOLLARS!' it reeked so much of desperation and strange propaganda I saved it in my drawer for saner times to look back and laugh sadly . Hopefully. Kind of like Third Reich memorabilia .
With a population of about 6 million, it appears that half the state is wary.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

But is it pasture raised and grass fed?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
If it is sweat, stop calling it magnetic. Call it condensable attractiveness, or secretory bondability. By your reasoning, paper is then magnetic?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm not calling it magnetic.

I'm saying that a 2ml injection can't cause you to become magnetic.

There was suggestion that the effect could have been caused by fluid excreted at the point of injection.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The numbers are not enough apparently

So what is the end goal? 100% vaccination rate? that would never happen. Unless they force it.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I though false advertisement was illegal and punished by law, we are living some strange days, in the new controlled big pharma american.

Hum I will have the fruits and avocadoes, that should be enough vaccine for me.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I though false advertisement was illegal and punished by law, we are living some strange days, in the new controlled big pharma american.

Hum I will have the fruits and avocadoes, that should be enough vaccine for me.

The gaslighting is so ridiculous....

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

The numbers are not enough apparently

So what is the end goal? 100% vaccination rate? that would never happen. Unless they force it.

That is a good question...I assume...to just keep squeezing until there is nothing left to squeeze....which is why they are bringing out the boosters.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

/facepalm

Ads like that are why people think vaccines contain mercury too.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

This is not about magnetism from a 2ml shot.

We did that weeks ago and it's all in the ludicrous online lies section or the hoax bin.

Sure, you keep believing that.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.cd-bioparticles.com...
"Magnetic nanoparticles

As promising agents, magnetic nanoparticles have been used in many biomedical applications such as magnetic resonance imaging, targeted drug delivery, and as vaccine carriers. These particles are with different forms including spherical, rod-like, hollow and core-shell. Recently, scientists synthesized superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles/polyethylenimine (SPIONs/PEI) polymer complexes to enhance the condensation and delivery of malaria DNA vaccine (MSP1-19) into eukaryotic cells in vitro. Results showed that there were significantly higher MSP1-19 expressions under an external magnetic field (Figure 2). In addition, the cytotoxicity of the complexes was comparable to a benchmark non-viral regent of Lipofectamine 2000."

www.tandfonline.com...
"These efficient-miniaturized biosensors can be operated using a smartphone and promoted for clinical application for early-stage diagnostics of COVID-19 infection. The successful integration of these SARS-CoV-2 virus sensors with AI and IoMT enables virus detection at point-of-location and sharing of bioinformatics with the medical center at the same time for timely therapeutics decision."

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: sraven

But is it pasture raised and grass fed?

they call that free range

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join