It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is such cute propaganda - This is now how Colorado is selling the Covid non-Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Destal

Pardon me. I'm not on ATS 24 hours a day and my time zone is quite different than those on the mainland.

Nor was I aware that not responding to a post means anything. At all.

edit on 8/22/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wicked because i shoot up salted avocado margaritas into my vines all the time and I think thats the comparison they are trying to make buy outlining the common food ingredients that will be injected

Pfizer’s new Brawndo-19 with avocado electrolytes it’s got what your immune system CRAVES!

a reply to: shaemac

edit on 22-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

No.

But sometimes I leave my computer on and logged in.

So, you never really know if I'm here or not. (muahaha)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The polyethylene and propylene glycol allergies cross reference to the latex food allergy. One of the things I cannot eat is Avacados along with Bananas. It is much worse if I consume any root veggie or stuff in the nightshade family in the days I eat any of those veggies.

Finding out how all my intolerances work expands the knowledge of what to avoid in the diet and environment, these things are related. I also cannot use myralax or eat much icecream with these emulsifier chemistries in them. I can tolerate a little of this chemistry found in natural products, but not much at all. I would rather give up bananas than go give up all of the veggies and fruits on the other side of the latex cross reactivity syndrome. I can do a little bit of real organic vanilla, but only a few cookies now and then and definitely no puddings like tapioca which is high in vanilla.

Glycols of certain types are no nos for me. I have this cross reactivity, By the time I finish a banana I am coughing and my throat is tingling, and of course, it does lessen my ability to take up oxygen from the air I breath. for years I thought everyone had that problem, never realized that most people don't.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Some people see a line and just cue up, cmon man, it must be good

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: Phage

Should they have since they want you to take the vax?

I mean we see people who have issues with the shot but you don't do you?

nope, if they told him he had to take a shot every week, he'd be lining up on Monday's with a smile.

Don't question the man.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Have you seen the list of ingredients in a vaccine? Or any medicine for that matter.

It can look quite scary with all those long complicated chemical names so I'm guessing this is meant to try and reassure people that most of what's in them is just things found on everyday things. Not everyone knows this kind of thing.

Did they mention that the delivery method means most of the vaccine is actually dihydrogen monoxide and sodium chloride???

Scary stuff this.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Looks like the evidence is starting to show in autopsy's that there are small blood clots throughout the body.
Sourced

Conclusion: This series of autopsies from patients with COVID-19 confirms the observation that the majority of severely affected patients have significant pulmonary pathology. However, many patients also have widespread microscopic thromboses, as well as characteristic findings in the liver and lymph nodes.

(post by Tekner removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Blood clots in covid 19 death has been known about for a long time. What's the relavance?

a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What?
They don't tell you that keys will stick to you? Shame on them.

Brass is not magnetic and 99% of my keys are not iron/steel/rusty/magnetic. They are BRASS, so the keys sticking seems like B.S. in spades.
I would NEVER get one of those jabs and would never suggest anybody else get them, so do not confuse me with a Covidiot. There is no virus, only control seeking psychopaths bent on destroying anything good and decent.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You kind of denied being a covidiot and proved yourself wrong in one paragraph there, that's quite impressive.

a reply to: ToddB

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Looks like the ads trying to emotionally manipulate ain't working well. The more I hear, "I got the vaccine for muh boo/baby/unicorn kitten", the more I roll my eyes, "Still only for you, twatwaffle, still only for you. We don't double up & share immune systems."

Traipsing into the food equivalency zone is just scraping the bottom of the barrel. In other words, they're very desperate to not look like a sideshow nutball at the circus anymore. The attempt was still a failure, and it's still sideshow nutballs playing Maude Flanders.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Making sure posts that disagree with your opinion are removed again, Phage?

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you're not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world you (PHAGE) fear what they may say"....
edit on 8/23/2021 by Destal because: because

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's never what you say that gets removed it's how you say it that ends like that.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's never what you say that gets removed it's how you say it that ends like that.

Wrong.
Apparently it's WHO you say it to....

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
No it really is how you say it.

But if it makes you feel better to think otherwise you crack on.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
These are the COVID STATS for Colorado, so they claim

The numbers are not enough apparently, because this is their new marketing graphic aimed at.... all the healthy citizens? Is that who they are marketing towards?

Oh. Ok. Well, since there is fats like what is in avocados, Imma go get myself injected now.
WTAF?

REALLY? What kind of BS propaganda is this? I went to the website they suggested. I did not find those ingredients ANYWHERE on the website. In fact, 'they' make it super hard to hunt down the ingredients to the not actually-vaccines. When you finally find the ingredients, you then have to google what they are, then figure out what it all means. It really takes a LOT of research to understand WTF these chemicals are - and will you actually understand it???

The graphic is found on Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment FB page, posted on Aug 20, 2021

So they left out the graphene oxide, nanoparticles and mRNA in the ingredient list, how odd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join