It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lab Founder Shows "Vaccine" Spike Protein Damages Vital Organs

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

MEANWHILE,

"45,000 people have allegedly died from the Covid-19 vaccine within three days, according to a US whistle-blower "

Please note, the deaths occurred within three (3) days of taking the pus cocktail vaccine.

You kind of proved my point here about confirmation bias...

I on the other hand really do not have a point about whether the vaccines are good or not, if the vaccines are bad by the number then they are bad, but the reality is outside of these fringe numbers they are about as bad or good as any other vaccine.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

MEANWHILE,

"45,000 people have allegedly died from the Covid-19 vaccine within three days, according to a US whistle-blower "

Please note, the deaths occurred within three (3) days of taking the pus cocktail vaccine.

I on the other hand really do not have a point about whether the vaccines are good or not, if the vaccines are bad by the number then they are bad, but the reality is outside of these fringe numbers they are about as bad or good as any other vaccine.

Xtrozero,

I find that MOST posters / debaters will provide sources and links to support their position... and ALL appear to exhibit confirmation bias of their position ... even you.

And I do not believe that all previous vaccines are as deadly and as toxic as the covid vaccine... but I could be wrong.... it's possible that ALL vaccines are harmful.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

MEANWHILE,

Xtrozero,

I find that MOST posters / debaters will provide sources and links to support their position... and ALL appear to exhibit confirmation bias of their position ... even you.

And I do not believe that all previous vaccines are as deadly and as toxic as the covid vaccine... but I could be wrong.... it's possible that ALL vaccines are harmful.

So, where's yours?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So, where's yours?

Oldcarpy2,

Where is my what?

Is there a specific post, view, statistic or claim that I have made and for which, you would like to have a source or link ?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So, where's yours?

Oldcarpy2,

Where is my what?

Is there a specific post, view, statistic or claim that I have made and for which, you would like to have a source or link ?

Really? Like, any of those?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Really? Like, any of those?

Oldcarpy2,

If you would like for me to provide a source or link for any information / claims I have made, please let me know.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The Vaccine Injury website identifies horrified adverse reactions to the covid vaccine AND death associated with that vaccine....

What site is that?

Xtrozero,

VAERS, the vaccine injury website has identified 623,341 adverse reactions to the covid.

The website also claims that only 1 % of the vaccine injuries are reported.

This one?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: IAMTAT

Who would have thought, that midway through an experiment, it's discovered that the experiment is ultimately a failure, and has serious long term side effects.
shocker.

You mean like the Afghanistan withdraw ("surrender")?
edit on 2-9-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I think the difference is I would jump on your side if you were right, but I don't think there is a chance you will see the vaccine as safe as any vaccine.

I do typically research what people use as "proof" so I do look into it and see what is what. I'm not saying I don't have my own biases, but then for many if they see something that doesn't agree with their narrative they say something like, I don't trust the Goverment so all that is false, or something like that.

I looked into a lot of this and personally I just don't see it, and so I support the vaccines while still thinking how our Goverment is handling it is total crap and Big Pharma is not really our friend.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

VAERS, the vaccine injury website has identified 623,341 adverse reactions to the covid.

The website also claims that only 1 % of the vaccine injuries are reported.

This one?

Oldcarpy2,

Yes, here is the link for easy access :

the VAERS website

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I think the difference is I would jump on your side if you were right, but I don't think there is a chance you will see the vaccine as safe as any vaccine.

I do typically research what people use as "proof" so I do look into it and see what is what. I'm not saying I don't have my own biases, but then for many if they see something that doesn't agree with their narrative they say something like, I don't trust the Goverment so all that is false, or something like that.

I looked into a lot of this and personally I just don't see it, and so I support the vaccines while still thinking how our Goverment is handling it is total crap and Big Pharma is not really our friend.

Xtrozero,

I have my feelings regarding the government also... and I believe that there are decent people at work there, as well as some very untrustworthy types....

And may I ask.. without peer-reviewed studies, why would you trust an experimental vaccine ?

I mean, covid vaccine / shot solution efficacy and or dangers without peer-reviewed tests, is not science , is it ?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

And may I ask.. without peer-reviewed studies, why would you trust an experimental vaccine ?

I mean, covid vaccine / shot solution efficacy and or dangers without peer-reviewed tests, is not science , is it ?

Thank you.

mRNA/mDNA/Viral Vectors/ are here to stay.... This is looking like the biggest jump in medicine in a very long time.

The idea is very elegant in using the bodies natural processes, so they are not drugs that can really F you up. Not drug turning crap on and off and so forth, just doing what cells and the body does naturally.

mRNA is in you about a day and the protein less than 2 weeks and its all done, end of story. After that is only your immune system responses to it.

At a personal level I have not seen a single thing past someone feeling ill for 3 day, most get almost nothing.

I believe the 10,000s of doctors, researchers, clinical scientist that have faith in it.

This is not just Big Pharm, its all over the world and is growing leaps and bounds, so it isn't a situation of evil Big Pharm trying to milk us or kill us...

The process was start 30 years ago, first clinical trials started 7 years ago, the process makes it easy to create any virus RNA they want, like within days. So to say experimental drug kind of got both words wrong, but it sounds good as a reason to suggest its bad.

Its working.....

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

mRNA is in you about a day and the protein less than 2 weeks and its all done, end of story. After that is only your immune system responses to it.

Xtrozero,

I understand that is the claim, and the belief.... but we need peer-reviewed tests to determine whether all is ok, long term. For some, it was not ok... because 22,501 people in the US died within three (3) days of taking the mRNA cocktail.

And THOSE deaths, so close to the vaccination date indicate that not all is ok for all people.

I believe the 10,000s of doctors, researchers, clinical scientist that have faith in it.

Um.... there are 10,000 doctors (along with 1,000 attorneys) who have joined in a class-action lawsuit, filed in Federal court regarding the efficacy and the safety of the covid vaccine.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I understand that is the claim, and the belief.... but we need peer-reviewed tests to determine whether all is ok, long term. For some, it was not ok... because 22,501 people in the US died within three (3) days of taking the mRNA cocktail.

And THOSE deaths, so close to the vaccination date indicate that not all is ok for all people.

I'm not really wanting to debate each area as I spent a lot of time researching to get to my view points and I'm not trying to change yours to mine, but you asked. As far as peer review...its being done all over the world right now, so peer review is there, plus do you know what peer review really means? Not saying it in a neg way...

Um.... there are 10,000 doctors (along with 1,000 attorneys) who have joined in a class-action lawsuit, filed in Federal court regarding the efficacy and the safety of the covid vaccine.

I'm talking about people actually involved in the research at some level saying it is safe and works. There is like 10 areas of Violations Of The Nuremberg Code in the law suit, I agree with the first one... The rest are BS

As example... First it is NOT gene therapy, so they are off to a bad start right off the bat. Nothing will come of this... They saying you don't need a vaccine because you have "Ivermectin, vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc" lol OK I didn't know that cures all. The rest is about as much BS...

Nuremberg Code # 2: Yields with fruitful results that cannot be produced by other means
As mentioned above, gene therapy does not meet the criteria for a vaccine and does not offer immunity to the virus. There are other medical treatments that give fruitful results against Covid, such as Ivermectin, vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc and strengthened immune system for flu and colds.

edit on 2-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

As far as peer review...its being done all over the world right now, so peer review is there, plus do you know what peer review really means? Not saying it in a neg way...

Xtrozero,

I believe that peer-reviewed tests are occurring "all over the world right now".... but I am not aware of any results. Are you ?

OR, has the scientific community broken protocol and decided that long-term tests are no longer needed, warranted for vaccine efficacy and safety ?

I'm talking about people actually involved in the research at some level saying it is safe and works.

Yes, I was aware that your 10,000 number of doctors, scientists was not the same 10,000 number of doctors that I identified as NOT agreeing with you or your 10,000.

As example... First it is NOT gene therapy, so they are off to a bad start right off the bat. Nothing will come of this... They saying you don't need a vaccine because you have "Ivermectin, vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc" lol OK I didn't know that cures all.

There has been a lot of controversy as to WHAT to call the mRNA shot. People just usually call it a vaccine; but it's not quite like the other vaccines....
And some people call it gene therapy, for example, Petra Davelaar, ND, CNS, IFMCP, states : "Pathological processes triggered by this injected synthetic pathogen-stimulating-computer-generated sequence of mRNA, marketed – and increasingly being mandated –– on a global level, include acute, immediate, and those that can appear in a matter of days, weeks, months and, if ‘lucky’, years after the introduction of these gene therapies."

I also do not know whether ivermectin or HCQ is the best treatment... but the 10,000 doctors in the lawsuit claim they have experienced positive results for covid, without the horrid adverse reactions of the "vaccine".

I do appreciate that you read some of the case, but we have a different opinion as to the outcome of that court case.

So we have a vaccination that has been known to cause death within three days of injection, and a team of scientists that find it is no longer necessary to validate efficacy (as opposed to dangerous side affects) with tests that can be repeated and have the same results (peer-reviewed).

ALL because the flu disappeared or did it ? The previously used and current tests do not confirm flu or covid.

And you are correct.... the mandatory decrees are a violation of the Nuremberg Code... AND the US constitution, the United Nations declaration of rights, and the geneva convention.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

OR, has the scientific community broken protocol and decided that long-term tests are no longer needed, warranted for vaccine efficacy and safety ?

How about coming back down to earth and think that just maybe they are doing things the right way. I'm not going to debate something like this.

There has been a lot of controversy as to WHAT to call the mRNA shot. People just usually call it a vaccine; but it's not quite like the other vaccines....
And some people call it gene therapy, for example, Petra Davelaar, ND, CNS, IFMCP, states : "Pathological processes triggered by this injected synthetic pathogen-stimulating-computer-generated sequence of mRNA, marketed – and increasingly being mandated –– on a global level, include acute, immediate, and those that can appear in a matter of days, weeks, months and, if ‘lucky’, years after the introduction of these gene therapies."

It could be gene therapy, but it would need to be mDNA as mRNA has just a simple process to create protein, ALL RNA has the same process. Not something to debate here. BTW gene therapy isn't bad, some people call it the cure for cancer...

Don't really care what you want to call it, but it does the same thing as a virus vaccine to trigger the immune system on protein. They all do the same thing...lol

I also do not know whether ivermectin or HCQ is the best treatment... but the 10,000 doctors in the lawsuit claim they have experienced positive results for covid, without the horrid adverse reactions of the "vaccine".

F them geez... Show me the RCTs, wait there isn't any OK, was there any last year...no

ALL because the flu disappeared or did it ? The previously used and current tests do not confirm flu or covid.

And you are correct.... the mandatory decrees are a violation of the Nuremberg Code... AND the US constitution, the United Nations declaration of rights, and the Geneva convention.

Are you trying to convince me or yourself? I read what they are suggesting and its a joke, so it seems you are only trying to convince yourself you are right. Great don't get the vaccine, simple right?

There is a fallacy called appeal to authority look it up. Many of these people throw that around like candy. 10,000 doctors and 1000 lawyers, Who gives a crap , who are they? It tells us nothing... Want to put a wager on if their so called case gets off the ground much less win. Its stupid to read.

edit on 3-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Ok but why should anyone believe anything you write when you were stating that the spike only lasts for a few days in the body?

I still wonder what made you state stuff you had not researched.

edit on 3-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Ok but why should anyone believe anything you write when you were stating that the spike only lasts for a few days in the body?

I still wonder what made you state stuff you had not researched.

I'm not sure your question. I have posted stuff over and over so you can also look it up. I'm not here to prove anything to everybody that comes along on ATS and decides they need me to post info over and over.

RNA has a half life of 8 hours, which means in 8 hours 1/2 is gone, so it has about a day or so of time in your system.
Google RNA half-life

All proteins, and there is like 10,000 different ones in your system, can last about 3 weeks at most some have a half life of like 10 minutes. The spike protein from mRNA is less than 3 weeks because the body is actively fighting it.

3 weeks

I use to say that the protein was only in you a few days at best because many studies said most have very short half life. Someone debating me in the past over this and showed that protein can last up to 3 weeks, so OK I'll go with that, I think it is still a lot less.

This came about on the question. "We don't know what it can do to you in three years" and all I'm saying is there really isn't anything left in you after a few weeks at best.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I use to say that the protein was only in you a few days at best because many studies said most have very short half life.

Can you provide a link for one of those many studies please?

The protein lasts the same amount of time as other proteins made by the body. The exact time is not known, but it is estimated to be a few weeks.

Your links says.......they don't actually know the exact time....

edit on 4-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Can you provide a link for one of those many studies please?

This is been discussed time and time again that is why I suggested you google "RNA half life"

Your links says.......they don't actually know the exact time....

A few weeks at best is not exact time..... I posted one link there are others too that say up to 3 weeks which doesn't mean 6 months or years...

But it can be measured, and half life depends on the protein, some have a half life of 10 mins, I think some in your eye can be years. Over the years, procedures to determine the half-life of proteins in cultured eukaryotic cells have been well-established, so I'm not sure your point here.

Are you suggesting they have no clue? Also remember your body is attacking it just like it is a virus.

edit on 4-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join