It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lab Founder Shows "Vaccine" Spike Protein Damages Vital Organs

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I am not sure that RNA is a protein.

I looked online because I wondered if you said "google RNA half-life" meant that RNA was a protein......I couldn't find anything saying it was.
It's a bit over my head but it appeared to be saying RNA makes proteins.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Xtrozero
I am not sure that RNA is a protein.

I looked online because I wondered if you said "google RNA half-life" meant that RNA was a protein......I couldn't find anything saying it was.
It's a bit over my head but it appeared to be saying RNA makes proteins.

Its a molecule, it makes protein. Your body makes like 10,000 different proteins with RNA. Proteins is the building blocks for replicating cells or viruses. RNA is so fragile that just the enzymes on your skin destroys it. One of the big problems they had with mRNA was to have it last long enough to make the virus protein to activate your immune system, and they can only get it to 8 hours half life, but it is enough.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I’m very freaked out over these findings and
Yet I news like this has been Building and Building up!
Seems like at any moment 💥
Just what is the Governments End Game?!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: paulafox92

Personally, I think Paul's offer of prostitution, deleted, summarises the v
Alue of this thread. Sad, desperate, pathetic and inappropriate.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
I think the idea of mRNA tech is very fascinating. However, I don't think it worked for these "vaccines" and I think there is still a very long way to go before it's actually useful for humanity.

Perhaps one day, we can cast aside budgets and dollars which seems to be the only driver of modern medicine these days.

Perhaps one day, we can even overcome the depressing state of political and governmental affairs which muddy the waters of practically anything for human freedom and development.

That said, I truly think the REAL conspiracy theorists are those who:

1. Believe mainstream media is truth.
2. Believe politicians represent the people.
3. Believe billionaires will fix everything.

Cheers to that

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: TheRedneck

It's as though a decision has been made - or planned long in advance - to speed up this malady's journey of through the global population.

If so, then perhaps the vaccine plan is itself a rejection of modelling which may have shown that letting nature take its course, the number of waves needed to get it through the entire global population would take so long, so many years that powerful financial interests would be severely damaged; not to mention the mass unemployment and deprivation wreaked upon the masses. But the latter may only have concerned the elite in as much as it effects them directly; after all, if those that broke power and wealth gave a crap about the masses i think we'd be all already no it.

And then there's the 'planned in advance' scenario... Obviously far more disturbing, with a mixture of good and bad intentions equally possible and not mutually exclusive (those pulling strings are strangers to capitalising on a disaster).

The 'good' motive for planning all this..? Hypothetically, what if incontrovertible evidence that we're not privy to had been presented to the tptb, making it clear that without a dramatic and relatively immediate drop in pollution we're all 'doomed'? The planet is screwed and Humanity soon to be extinct?

...A dramatic and immediate culling the population may have been deemed the only, or the preferable way to try and avoid this.

Of course it may not have been that extreme. Perhaps the evidence showed a merely uncomfortable climate and said elite had no compunction about culling the herd to maintain a more comfortable lifestyle; less pollution, as well as less demand upon diminishing resources such as space and oil (Yes fuel damages the environment, but it also make lots of cash and powers their luxury 4x4s... Faced with the choice the hardcore mega rich would probably cull us all in a heartbeat to maintain those luxuries).

And the 'bad' (or should i say 'baddest'', 'even worse', 'figures it'd be something like this') is that it is indeed a manufactured pandemic designed to cull and enslave the survivors... Dear oh dear, let's hope not, hey?

... ...What i don't understand, though, is if any of this is true - if the vaccine is in fact giving everyone a spike protein that's dangerous to a percentage in order to weed out that percentage at an accelerated pace, killing them of in fewer waves of infection, speeding up the whole process... then what about the variants?

As you suggest, Redneck, those that are vulnerable to the fatal effects of the vaccine may be the very people that would've died anyway if they got the virus. But when that virus changes - when the spike changes with each variant - does it then make another group of individuals vulnerable? If so, then this being a 'coronavirus' variables could be infinite, with ever greater pools of people becoming vulnerable to the fatal effects.

Surely that's a terrible plan? Eventually the planners themselves will fall foul of variants.

Or, is it not a coronavirus after all and the 'elite' already have the antidotes to each of the pre-designed variants?

But if this were the case, then wouldn't some doctor or scientist somewhere have spotted that it's not actually a 'coronavirus', but something else and made that information public? If it's a conspiracy, then surely not every lab around the globe is 'in on it'! Indeed, a conspiracy would necessitate the smallest possible group of individuals and facilities are involved.

The only instance of a lab questioning the coronavirus narrative that i can recall was last year in India, when they announced that they'd discovered that the virus had been artificially manufactured involving the use of the HIV virus. That story went away, but (tin foil hat on) perhaps UK PM Boris Johnson's inexplicable decision to leave the travel corridor to India open against all advice (which seeded Delta in the UK) so he could visit Indian PM Narendra Modi has something to do with this story being buried.

Then again maybe the Indian lab were simply wrong and the Boris trip was, as stated about 'Business', whatever the frack that really means!

Superb Post
You covered many of the possible agenda's and outcomes that resonates with my line of thinking as well.

I'd like to hear more about the India incident if possible. Seems like maybe they may have been on to something then the UK dude made a trip to put India in line by offering economic incentives. Smells fishy.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This explains why The White House, Congress CDC, FDA and most likely all elites are not mandated to take this Injection.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Why do I feel fine then if my organs are allegedly so damaged?
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have asbestos in my lungs for about 20 years. It took 10 years for the first symptoms to show up and slowly take me out of the workforce. It had been damaging my lungs for as long.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Yeah. Asbestos just stays in your lungs.

The mRNA in the mRNA vaccines lasts a week, at the most. The spike protein which is produces, maybe a couple of weeks before antibodies deal with it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your brain may be inflamed from producing and dealing with foreign proteins.
Dont you understand that the damage lasts longer? Or it's your trolling habit?
Like this doc said once it damages your or worse yet your kid's heart it stays damaged/scarred forever for no good reason. Your T cells may be messed up. You have ears but you dont hear

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Your brain may be inflamed from producing and dealing with foreign proteins.
I see. You mean the virus itself doesn't produce these "foreign proteins" in vastly greater quantities than the vaccines? Viruses replicate, mRNA does not.

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Immune cells are designed to read and deal with whole viruses/bacteria.
When your brain cells or heart cells produce a harmful protein it's like a prion disease.
Your liver produces squalene. It can be found in sebum. You can eat a squalene rich shark steak and nothing special will happen. When injected as an adjuvant it's messing with immune system. Ever heard of Gulf war vax? The same chemical can behave in many ways. It depends

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Immune cells are designed to read and deal with whole viruses/bacteria.
Yes. And it is antibodies to specific proteins which "tag" those viruses/bacteria for attack by phagocytes, a signal which says "eat me." The antibodies also interfere with the mechanism by which the virus invades cells.

When your brain cells or heart cells produce a harmful protein it's like a prion disease.
Are spike proteins folded?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Or this. How do you explain this?
Study Finds Teenage Boys 6 Times More Likely to Have Heart Problem with Jab Than COVID
With far less, non-replicating protein right? You have no clue but you defend it for the same reason you took it

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are spike proteins folded?

Maybe it's too early to use the term. Couple of suspicious scientists mentioned it. Maybe in terms of similar symptoms or possible dangers. They may not be mis-folded in traditional sense. Or they may be. Do you BELIEVE all of those synthetic mRNA vesicles are error free? What if the spike protein is the artificial part designed in a lab?
Having them produced in the brain and heart cant be good anyway even if the protein can be broken down.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

With far less, non-replicating protein right?
Yes.

But with small sample size (232 boys) that "6 times" number is the extreme end.

With this in mind, the risk of CAE for a boy receiving his second dose of the vaccine is 2 to 6 times higher than the 120-day risk of hospitalization in boys 12-17 without underlying medical conditions.

www.medrxiv.org...

They seem to be comparing a very small sample of apples (202 boys hospitalized with CAE) to a very large crate of oranges (all boys hospitalized). I'll wait for peer review, thanks.

Speaking of preprints, here's another. A bit more apples to apples, perhaps.

Conclusions Myocarditis (or pericarditis or myopericarditis) from primary COVID19 infection occurred at a rate as high as 450 per million in young males. Young males infected with the virus are up 6 times more likely to develop myocarditis as those who have received the vaccine.

www.medrxiv.org...

But this little conversation started here

I have asbestos in my lungs for about 20 years. It took 10 years for the first symptoms to show up and slowly take me out of the workforce.

And those myocarditis symptoms show up in a few days.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: everyone

Yeah. Asbestos just stays in your lungs.

The mRNA in the mRNA vaccines lasts a week, at the most. The spike protein which is produces, maybe a couple of weeks before antibodies deal with it.

My point was made to his comment of "If my organ tissue is damaged then why do i feel fine?". To which i can attest that you can walk around for a very very long time with scarring in/on your organs without noticing a thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join