It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lab Founder Shows "Vaccine" Spike Protein Damages Vital Organs

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Jimy718

Well, actually that wouldn't be a fair comparison as there was no Covid19 vax in 2019,

Right. There was also no COVID, which might skew the data a bit.

But you seem to have missed the point. Are there more deaths this year due to these issues than there were in 2019? Do you understand why that just might be an important factor to consider?

Why yes there were; some 5600% more...

No, I didn't miss the point. Actually, the symptoms with any of the covid19 vaxes come from two sources, as far as my research indicates. Normal/usual reactions to (any) vax, and the 'S' Protein, there is insufficient data to distinguish.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

Why yes there were; some 5600% more...

So, there were how many such cases of these events in 2019? How many this year?

Never mind VAERS, just overall. Because, these things happen, you know?

edit on 8/26/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

not yet, might be years down the road but the fallout will happen.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
zanti do you check the people like sean m brooks who make these claims before posting them???? www.hitc.com...
a reply to: IAMTAT

in Sean’s speech, he quoted a doctor called Robert Malone, who Sean claimed created the messenger RNA [mRNA] vaccine.
this is a LIE (yes Robert Malone verified this is a lie)

claims he is a dr with a pHD there are NO records of him practicing medicine ..He has a phd but works in the field of education

he claims to have published MANY books but on On Amazon, there is a Sean M Brooks who has published a number of books about education but nothing of a medical nature.

He graduated from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio with a bachelor’s degree and went on to Walden University for his master’s and PHD when asked about his phd from oxford he hesitated and it was awkward

so this guy lied and has no qualifications..he had his teaching license revoked.see page 17 of this link for the details education.ohio.gov... -US (((sure I'll take his word for it over experts in the field sarcasm)

this is the final outcome of the board meeting to suspend his license...... RESOLVED, That the State Board of Education, pursuant to Ohio Revised Code3319.31(B)(1),

hereby REVOKES Sean M. Brooks’ five-year professional multiage teaching license issued in 2014 based upon Mr. Brooks engaging in conduct
that is unbecoming to the teaching profession on or about July 30, 2015, when the
Education Practices Commission of the State of Florida issued a final order
accepting a settlement agreement in which Mr. Brooks agreed to accept discipline
on his Florida educator's certificate that included a letter of reprimand, probation,
and a fine. Further, the State Board of Education, in accordance with Ohio
Administrative Code Rule 3301-73-22(A)(2)(b), orders Sean M. Brooks be
permanently ineligible to apply for any license, permit, or certificate issued by the
State Board of Education;

Not Only that , but Most of the People who took the Vaccines will be DEAD Soon...............

(VIRAL VIDEO) Dr. Sean Brooks Warns Vaccinated Will Die Soon!

banned.video...

6 Months , to 3 to 5 Years ................Organ Failure , Blood Clots ............xxx

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: added link

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: spelling

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: added sentence

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: removed 1 line

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: added a link at the bottonm

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: added paragraph

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: added a couple of spaces for easier reading

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: took out last sentence it was not needed

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I've extensively worked on a original writing related to vaccines and their damages. I'll open threads on it after 5 post. Follow me if you're interested.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MusfikFilozof
I've extensively worked on a original writing related to vaccines and their damages. I'll open threads on it after 5 post. Follow me if you're interested.

I'm really looking forward to this and I'm hanging on to your coat tails! Thank you for for your upcoming contributions and education of myself, and this forum!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder
Here's the first thread:
THE VACCINE TRUTH AND THE DAMAGES VACCINES CAN CAUSE (An Original Expose Writing, From Turkey), page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
" so are you suggesting 1% of people getting the vac are dying? "

Seen this repeated quite a bit in the past. That about 1% would die in 24 hours of getting the jab. Only problem is...

As a Mortician.....

Our country ( New Zealand ) has given out just over 3 million shots in 5 months.

Our normal death rate is about 90 people a day. About 33,000 a year.

If 30,000 people had just dropped dead in that period of time. Me and my peers would have definitely noticed. We would be as bust as hell.

But as it is, we are quite. Have been all this year. Down on deaths by quite a bit.

Luck I have another industry / science I help run, globally. Or I would be dead bored ( pun intended )

Note: On top of that, popular figures being thrown around 18 months ago was 10% would die in a few weeks in hospital. That would be 300,000 dying on top of that, while our hospitals are overflowing.

Someone groups were clearly lying and scaremongering best they could to push an agenda. No question left about that now.

I just hope those who served them are held accountable when this is all over.

a reply to: macaronicaesar

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I dont know where you live but where i live that would be one law firm so its not that impressive.

dragonridr,

My apologies. I was incorrect. It was not 100 attorneys and 1,000 doctors...

but rather 1,000 attorneys and 10,000 doctors in the Lawsuit.

Perhaps just a bit more impressive....

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

The Vaccine Injury website identifies horrified adverse reactions to the covid vaccine AND death associated with that vaccine....

What site is that?

Xtrozero,

VAERS, the vaccine injury website has identified 623,341 adverse reactions to the covid.

The website also claims that only 1 % of the vaccine injuries are reported.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Xtrozero,

VAERS, the vaccine injury website has identified 623,341 adverse reactions to the covid.

The website also claims that only 1 % of the vaccine injuries are reported.

The question was rhetorical....

So 62 million adverse reactions???

We have had many discussions about VAERS

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The question was rhetorical....

So 62 million adverse reactions???

We have had many discussions about VAERS

Xtrozero,

Yes, we have exchanged words regarding the VAERS vaccine injury reporting website.

But 62 million adverse reactions ? I do not know of such an amount.

I am only able to comment on the number of adverse reactions that have been reported -- 623,341.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I am only able to comment on the number of adverse reactions that have been reported -- 623,341.

If they say 623k is 1% then 100% is 62 million.

One big problem is "adverse reactions" is anything including a sore arm or any slight side effect, so I do think out of 325 million shots I'm sure 90% experienced something.

They key takeaway from VAERS is it is a starting point. As example the CDC investigated all VAERS comments about Myocarditis and found that 778 were actually true, so the serious side effects comments are investigated to get a real number.

As to VAERS I would say it is typically very accurate mainly because it is pretty much only used by people who are professionals. With the COVID vaccine I think it is different with a mass number of non-professionals using it too, and just the political hype over that one vaccine makes it much more suspect as to what people are saying.

This doesn't mean the CDC is not independently looking into every case of seriousness, but I would run with their findings per each serious reactions than just to use VAERS numbers as proof for whatever.

edit on 2-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

One big problem is "adverse reactions" is anything including a sore arm or any slight side effect, so I do think out of 325 million shots I'm sure 90% experienced something.

Xtrozero,

I have listened to many testimonies and they are horrific.

I have also read some of the cases on the VAERS website; and the 1,438,005 cases of reported adverse reactions may include a few "sore arm" slights... but the vast majority identify horrific adverse reactions, of which 133,592 required hospitalizations.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Xtrozero,

I have also read some of the cases on the VAERS website; and the 1,438,005 cases of reported adverse reactions may include a few "sore arm" slights... but the vast majority identify horrific adverse reactions, of which 133,592 required hospitalizations.

More scare tactics do you realize that is less than 22 patients per hospital in a year. The average stay is 5 days so this is hardly even a dent for the hospital staff. Oh and Over 339 million vaccine doses were given to 187.2 million people in the US as of July 19, 2021. Only three deaths have been linked to vaccination so your horrific adverse reactions are very unlikely to cause death.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

More scare tactics do you realize that is less than 22 patients per hospital in a year. The average stay is 5 days so this is hardly even a dent for the hospital staff. Oh and Over 339 million vaccine doses were given to 187.2 million people in the US as of July 19, 2021. Only three deaths have been linked to vaccination so your horrific adverse reactions are very unlikely to cause death.

dragonridr,

PLEASE provide your source / link identifying ONLY three (3) deaths that have been linked to the covid vaccination

The VAERS vaccine injury website does not report only 3 deaths associated with the covid pus cocktail....

RATHER, they have listed 22,501 deaths associated with the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Xtrozero,

Well back to my main point... I would go with what the CDC has verified and not just grab numbers because they look good. I really feel you have confirmation bias going on here at some level, and I'm not saying that as some put down.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

covid-101.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well back to my main point... I would go with what the CDC has verified and not just grab numbers because they look good. I really feel you have confirmation bias going on here at some level, and I'm not saying that as some put down.

Xtrozero,

I could make the same claim, that you only grab numbers because they look good or support your VAX position.

MEANWHILE,

"45,000 people have allegedly died from the Covid-19 vaccine within three days, according to a US whistle-blower "

Please note, the deaths occurred within three (3) days of taking the pus cocktail vaccine.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

covid-101.org...

dragonridr,

Thank you for providing your source; but I must note that one doctor's OPINION of only three (3) deaths she determined were associated with the covid vaccine..... cannot diminish the count of 45,000 deaths within a three (3) day period of taking the vaccination, as has been reported to the VAERS vaccine injury website, and multiple doctors.

It is a lawsuit in Federal court now.... so we shall see, as when the evidence is released to the public.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join