It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lab Founder Shows "Vaccine" Spike Protein Damages Vital Organs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+80 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This guy has the creds...He also has the images.

(NOTE: I suggest you also watch the succinct 15 minute video)

An independent lab founder and seasoned pathologist has graphically displayed the inflammatory damage to vital organs inflicted by the COVID jab-created spike protein.

During a one-year anniversary White Coat Summit on vaccines, Dr. Ryan Cole emphasized the finding that the spike protein created by injected mRNA spreads throughout the body, and itself causes disease – and he had the lab images to show it.

VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

Cole presented these images, which showed post-COVID jab inflammation in organs such as the heart, lungs, and kidneys, as corroboration of lab studies in which injecting the spike protein “with no body of the virus” in animals “induced the same disease” that COVID-19 causes.

Cole supported the finding by other scientists that the spike protein doesn’t remain in the shoulder area, but “circulates in your blood” and “lands in multiple organs in the body,” where ACE2 receptors allow the spike protein to bind to organ tissue.

Cole kicked off his visual evidence of spike protein-induced damage with images displaying the spike protein’s effects on mitochondria, the “engine” of our cells. The microscopic image showed that post-COVID jab, one person’s mitochondria became abnormally disjointed and fragmented.

Cole went on to show that the image of lung tissue of a jabbed individual appeared dramatically different than normal, healthy lung tissue, with denser pigmentation that Cole said indicated inflammation.

According to Cole, the spike protein bonded to the ACE2 receptors in the lung, provoking an inflammatory response in which the immune system “attack[s] your own body.”

Cole then pulled up a study demonstrating that the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 crosses the blood brain barrier in mice, backing it up with scans showing that the jab’s spike protein took a similar path.

“I kind of like my brain cells to be where they are and not be blown apart. So why in the world would we put a toxin into the human body that’s going to disrupt the blood vessels in your brain, allow the spike in there [to] cause inflammation,” said Cole.

Cole also displayed a post-COVID jab image that appeared to show the swelling of heart tissue. “See those blue arrows around the white? That’s inflammation in the heart. That’s not normal. That’s after a shot. That’s a spike protein landing there. That’s your immune system attacking your own tissues,” said Cole.

“Once you have heart damage, the heart does not heal itself. So tell me you want to give a 12 year old, a 5 year old, a 13 year old, an 18 year old a shot. Let’s give a kid a toxin, ruin his heart for life. Stop and think about what we’re doing. We need to stop the insanity immediately.”

He proceeded to show pictures of inflammation in the kidneys, liver, and testes that occurred after injection with the mRNA jab, adding that a Japanese study showed that the lipid nanoparticle surrounding the mRNA concentrates in the ovaries.

I find this part of the article especially horrifying...

Cole also pointed out that experiments are showing that the COVID jabs “dysregulate your immune response,” citing a Netherlands study that Cole said shows that immune cells are being “paralyzed” after injection with the COVID jab.

Cole suggested that CD8 “killer T-cells” that “keep cancer in check” are among the immune cells being dysregulated.

“I have seen a 10 to 20 fold increase of uterine cancer in the last six months in my laboratory, and I keep data year to year in the last six months. When did we start the shots? January,” said Cole.

www.lifesitenews.com...

Dr. Cole suggests that getting the "vaccine" may be paralyzing our own cancer-fighting T-cells...and that he is noticing a huge new increase in uterine cancer in his own lab.

None of this sounds good.
If Dr. Cole is correct...we are eventually going to see some very disturbing large-scale medical fallout from these "vaccines".

edit on 19-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I don't want to imagine being one of the "normies" and then finding out this information after the choice is no longer available

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Who would have thought, that midway through an experiment, it's discovered that the experiment is ultimately a failure, and has serious long term side effects.
shocker.

I'm not sure how some people are going to take this though, because judging by some of the opinions I read in here, long term safety data amounts to , " I got the jab and it didn't kill ME ". Must be because of the the unvaxed I guess.

+35 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600 can you imagine the hell that would kick off? I am so worried because most of my loved ones have had it and when I tried to show them studies like these and warnings from pre eminent scientists they shrugged it off because it hadn't come from the mainstream media. I knew then I was fighting a losing battle.

MC

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell even some of those jabbed who have developed myocarditis and other serious health issues are still telling others yes this happened to me but I would have the jab again!! Go on get yours too.
The cognitive dissonance is mind blowing
MC

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

That's some alarming findings.

All this info just keeps re-confirming my choice to wait and see what happens.

I'm glad I did.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mysterychic88
a reply to: shasta9600 can you imagine the hell that would kick off? I am so worried because most of my loved ones have had it and when I tried to show them studies like these and warnings from pre eminent scientists they shrugged it off because it hadn't come from the mainstream media. I knew then I was fighting a losing battle.

MC

My conclusion is that some have the eyes and ears for truth and others unfortunately don't. When they don't want to believe something, they won't even try to look into it. It sucks, but it's true

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this info!

I’m sure I can go online and find out vaccination rates by country. I think Israel claims 90%?

If that’s true, and the vaccine’s effect on the testes and uterus are what this doctor claims, then TPTB won’t need camps. They’ll just wait for the population to crash; no more babies, no more trouble. The world is theirs. Thing is, the world is ALREADY theirs.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Or they got the saline solution. Can't have all the vaxxed dropping like flies, even Forrest Gump would realize something was wrong then.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Again I am so glad I listened to Joe and Kamala and the media when they told me not to get Trumps vaccine.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That evidence will not be accepted by the FDA and other agencies pushing these vaccines. It is not real till they say it is real and because so many people have touted that this is safe in the upper arms of these agencies, they will not even consider evidence that goes against their beliefs.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Check out this hilarious attempt to discredit Dr. Cole. A YT comment states that Cole is a right-winger with ties to the January 6th "insurrection". The most horrific event that ever happened in the history of mankind, where the pillars of democracy itself were shaken to their core!

This is comedy gold.

Bryan Waller
1 week ago
He's not an immunologist, and his organization AFDS, is a right wing organization funded by the Free speech Foundation, another right wing group. Their founder (AFDS), Simone Gold, was arrested in the capital on January 6th for taking part in the insurrection.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Every day at ATS there are tons of these threads. Seems to me some of you unvaccinated are trying to convince yourself the rest of us are fools.

Get the shot, don't get the shot. I don't really care. But please, we are not dying. We are not getting cancer from these vaccines. Last I heard, you guys were telling us that our blood vessels were being shredded by the spike protein in the vaccine. Not happening.

This is just like election fraud. No real proof of what you are saying, and yet you believe it like gospel. I don't get it.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Last I heard, you guys were telling us that our blood vessels were being shredded by the spike protein in the vaccine. Not happening.

You're also magnetic now, and Bill gates is tracking you!

edit on 19-8-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Every day at ATS there are tons of these threads. Seems to me some of you unvaccinated are trying to convince yourself the rest of us are fools.

Get the shot, don't get the shot. I don't really care. But please, we are not dying. We are not getting cancer from these vaccines. Last I heard, you guys were telling us that our blood vessels were being shredded by the spike protein in the vaccine. Not happening.

This is just like election fraud. No real proof of what you are saying, and yet you believe it like gospel. I don't get it.

Everyone was dousing their babies with J&J Baby Powder too.

Turns out it caused cancer.

No comment on the Dr's findings? Because I couldn't care less about your feelz.
edit on 8/19/2021 by MykeNukem because: feelz

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

This could also be turned agaisnt TPTB. There are some countries that still havent reached a 100, 90% threshold. Some vaxed are already saying no to the third booster shots.

The more people wake up the better.
edit on 19-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Israel vaccination rate is around 80% i believe so and those ending up in the hospital are the vaxed.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Oh, you’re so sure

Sounds like wishful thinking!!
And projection of goodness

You have no F’ing clue the long term effects

But here’s to the power of positivity in the face of u certainty!

a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm going to ask this very carefully and politely to avoid any more friction but...

Whilst I cannot or will not comment on this particular doctor and his findings I'd like to ask the gang in general why the medical insurance companies are not saying anything about all this?

If the above is true then do the insurance companies not have scientists and doctors who will be looking at these types of claims?

Surely if this turns out to he true it will be the end of these companies as there's no way they could payout non such massive healthcare bills on this kind of scale?

Do they say say anything at all, I honestly don't know not being from the US?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I watched it twice to make sure I got everything and put it in my signature. Much appreciated input

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join