It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'That was four or five days ago!' Biden snaps in car-crash interview after being asked about Afgha

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

President Joe Biden angrily defended his handling of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, saying on Wednesday that chaos was unavoidable and snapping when asked about horrific images of Afghans falling from planes.
That was four days ago, five days ago,' he said, even though the images of people falling to their deaths emerged on Monday.
The combative moment came during an interview with former Clinton White House official George Stephanopoulos for ABC News.

www.dailymail.co.uk... _article-masthead" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">'That was four or five days ago!' Biden snaps in car-crash interview after being asked about Afghans falling from planes in Kabul and claims US could NOT have gotten out 'without chaos ensuing'

Wow just wow.

Apparently there is a statute of limitations on deaths and disasters and its 5 days, but he couldn't even get that right as it was 2 days ago.

This man has no compassion and is willing to let thousands of Americans rot behind enemy lines.

Surely the average hard working and intelligent Americans can no longer put up with this heartless child sniffing buffoon.

He is making America look fair game and weak to her enemies and his actions have emboldened China and may have started a chain reaction that could start ww3.

I am at a loss for words

Just wow
edit on 18-8-2021 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2021 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

What do you bet terrorist midget George Stephanopoulos edits that part out of his interview?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have checked his twitter feed and there is no editing out the angry responses to the interview

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Humanitarian of the decade🤮

link   
I am sure that a double has been used in the white house to give the speeches.

Is not other way, the man mind is all gone, is nobody there, just air and smoke, with rainbow flags and unicorns.

+10 more 
link   

The Taliban has 11,000 American hostages right now thanks to Joe Biden.

He needs to resign.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

According to that interview he is willing to leave them there.

The guy is a pos

He resigns and you get another pos.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

According to that interview he is willing to leave them there.

The guy is a pos

He resigns and you get another pos.

Fine.

This is what 197 trillion voted for in the bestest, free-est, more awesome election ever since the creation of the universe.

Put Krampus Harris in charge.

If she sucks, then we fire her.

The left really has to own this crap though.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He needs to resign.

No...that would disappoint 81 Billion voters.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He needs to resign.

No one has been fired or resigned.

We're a Banana Republic, a laughingstock. I'm planning on giving up my job and selling knock-off watches from a cart to Muslim and Cuban tourists.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Can you post a working link please?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I don't think Dr. Jill Biden is ready to give up power.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I saw something utterly unique on the local 'news' today. The fanciful duo that host Sunrise (you know the sort, bag trump, laugh at anything remotely mentioned about him, stand up for biden with steel capped boots) had Megyn Kelly on. They played friendlies, but she ripped apart everything they inferred about this entire fiasco being 'all to blame on everyone' and laid blame solely on biden. They actually capitulated, ending the so called interview by saying "Completely agree"...

I mean, the left wing media here is absolutely not afraid to stand on their own genitals to mock the right, or anything undemocratic... yet here they were, overtly in agreement.

That says A LOT about what the world thinks about biden and his inability to lead. Absolutely says it all... it's akin to Stephen Colbert doing it. And sincerely, not with a punch line.

We're in a doozy of a now, and the future is only going to get worse... grab your dead rabbits, everyone.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Correction: he resigns and we get a worse POS. A POS that wasn't even liked by her own party. I could just picture the image that it would leave for our country the moment she cackles when someone like Putin puts her on the spot...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Can you post a working link please?

Never mind...ill do it

Source

edit on 8/18/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   

He needs to resign.

No one has been fired or resigned.

We're a Banana Republic, a laughingstock. I'm planning on giving up my job and selling knock-off watches from a cart to Muslim and Cuban tourists.

I'd be panhandling for just food playing the guitar outside a VA hospital.

link   

The link is no working, the last time he had an interview biden could not even make coherent sentences, anybody that seen that knowns, that biden is mentally unstable, I am starting to lean more on the fact that the white house is been using a double.

Now I am more convinced of that.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
July 8, Biden:

The Taliban is not the south—the North Vietnamese army. They're not—they're not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There's going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy in the—of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable,

August 18, Biden:

but the idea that somehow, there's a way to have gotten out without chaos ensuing, I don't know how that happens.

So is Biden senile and he doesn't remember that 40 days ago he stood in front of the American public and told them that there was going to be no circumstance of chaos ensuing?

Or is he a lier who thinks the American public are stupid enough to have forgotten what he said 40 days ago?

edit on 18-8-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Plus...Joe stepping down would devastate the Art world...Hunter's masterpieces would become worthless overnight.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I don't think Dr. Jill Biden is ready to give up power.

lol

At this point, all I can do is laugh.

If I don't, I'll start sobbing hysterically.

I spent a large part of my life in the military and I weep for my brothers and sisters.

My father has since passed on, but I feel a little of what he felt when he came home from Vietnam.

I can understand him a little more now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join